Thread: We get it.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

We get it.

We get it! You just 'haate' everything blizzard has done lately, don't ya? I'm pretttty sure this is gonna get flamed possibly, but shit man. Didn't everyone bitch, moan, groan, and cry over Pandaria? " Oh no! Pandas! ". The sad part is, it's not even the content it seems people are bitching about, it's just the simple fact they can't fly around... From the start without even knowing what Blizzard is gonna do to let them fly again. I mean, I get it you pay a lot of gold into getting the flying mount training, but just give it a shot? No need to complain every day until the release about something you know they most likely are going to stick with wholeheartedly. just felt I wanted to voice my little own opinion, thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as we don't need anymore "QQ no flying I quit", we don't need threads like this either.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but it is a rather pointless post.
    Last edited by Ineko; 2013-11-15 at 07:55 AM.

I understand it might seem pointless, but still... I haven't really seen any threads that coincide it, so my bad. Just mainly threats about people wanting to quit now and there hate of not being able to fly.

The search feature is your friend. There are several threads already about flying mounts. Also, I doubt the removal of flying mounts is something that they will change. They wouldn't have announced it this soon otherwise.

I hope this is a step for Blizzard to not give in to whiners. Let's hope they keep it that way.

I get it you paid a lot for your car, but try to drive it without wheels for a couple of months, just give it a shot.

While I don't think it helps us or anyone in particular... I do understand people QQing about any thing Blizzard does if it is a reason for quitting. I usually do not understand their immature QQ but hey it is their reason for QQing... The thing I wanted to say is that Blizzard doesn't give you a good opportunity to give them feedback while canceling your account. So I guess some people want to blow off some steam they can't forward to Blizzard and do it here. Usually in a incoherent and unreasonable manner. And then we also have people who say they quit but won't anyway. But they need to QQ nonetheless I guess.

Imo if you "QQ", you need to have a solid statement to make. But then when someone actually does that... in come the hurr durr people who will bash that statement to a pulp.

Meanwhile mmo is pretty entertaining and sometimes you can find someone here who actually sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromanyac View Post
    I get it you paid a lot for your car, but try to drive it without wheels for a couple of months, just give it a shot.
    .... yeah that's exactly the same, but ok, don't pay for it then, bye

I agree with OP, and might be a bit of a pointless thread, it's way less pointless than the 'boohoo' no flying till 6.1. Just adapt, and see what it will be like. Hell when the beta is out, than you can actually get some reviews about the experience thus far, and still don't buy the 'car without wheels'

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I hope this is a step for Blizzard to not give in to whiners. Let's hope they keep it that way.
    They already did though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelJimRaynor View Post
    I understand it might seem pointless, but still... I haven't really seen any threads that coincide it, so my bad. Just mainly threats about people wanting to quit now and there hate of not being able to fly.
    Really you haven't seen any other threads bitching about people bitching? Have you been on here in the past week? There dozens of them. I guess you are new here with a post count of 6 but I'll let you in on a little secret. Threads about bitching are never original, so learn from this and don't make any more. While you may want to bitch about others bitching I can assure you, making a thread about it doesn't ever help.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2013-11-15 at 08:00 AM.

No, Vindicator. I have not. So I'm a bit late to the party here it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They gave into the whiners by taking flying away :P
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    why do anyone but botters care?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    They already did though.
    The would have if they gave them flying before 6.1. Now they can make flying free for the next exp for all I care. It wouldn't be giving in. It would simply be a different bussiness model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelJimRaynor View Post
    No, Vindicator. I have not. So I'm a bit late to the party here it seems.
    Sorry added some stuff for you in my previous post. Threads like this get locked quickly because you aren't really telling us anything we didn't already know. That and it doesn't help anything.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    They gave into the whiners by taking flying away :P
    This is a whole another level of whining though.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    While I don't think it helps us or anyone in particular... I do understand people QQing about any thing Blizzard does if it is a reason for quitting. I usually do not understand their immature QQ but hey it is their reason for QQing... The thing I wanted to say is that Blizzard doesn't give you a good opportunity to give them feedback while canceling your account. So I guess some people want to blow off some steam they can't forward to Blizzard and do it here. Usually in a incoherent and unreasonable manner. And then we also have people who say they quit but won't anyway. But they need to QQ nonetheless I guess.

Imo if you "QQ", you need to have a solid statement to make. But then when someone actually does that... in come the hurr durr people who will bash that statement to a pulp.

Meanwhile mmo is pretty entertaining and sometimes you can find someone here who actually sensible.
    Another problem is that when they announce something like the no flying thing, people (like myself) who were planning on buying the expansion, but don't have a current sub aren't able to let them know that things like this that will keep us from buying their expansion. I can't add my voice for or against things like this decision on the official forums, which puts me in the position where I either post here and hope they take notice, or remain silent and have no chance of being heard.

IDK, I just think when they announce a new xpac or something they should allow everyone with an account to post on a feedback forum or something.

Eh in all honesty though, nothing helps anything. I mean you are gonna get those who love it! Aaaand hate it. I was just posting my opinion. If it gets locked for me doing so! Then okay. Yeah, I am new to using this site, lol. I was just a bit overwhelmed with the amount of dislike toward the idea of not being able to fly. That I had to say something or I'd feel bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Another problem is that when they announce something like the no flying thing, people (like myself) who were planning on buying the expansion, but don't have a current sub aren't able to let them know that things like this that will keep us from buying their expansion. I can't add my voice for or against things like this decision on the official forums, which puts me in the position where I either post here and hope they take notice, or remain silent and have no chance of being heard.

IDK, I just think when they announce a new xpac or something they should allow everyone with an account to post on a feedback forum or something.
    Doesn't really matter much. There are enough complaints for all.