Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VaultD View Post
    From my experience Crows gives stacks of rage on Nazgrim EVEN if applied before defensive stance.
    I'd assume because it updates dynamically. All the other dots are snapshots.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Anyone else noticed changes to disengaging onto the belt with the debuff on Siegecrafter?
    It kicked me off the pipe every time this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    Anyone else noticed changes to disengaging onto the belt with the debuff on Siegecrafter?
    Did Siegecrafter HC yesterday with no problems, got him down in 2 tries, so could be I was just lucky enough not to experience it any of those tries.

Are you running up the pipe and disengaging, or are you getting blown up the pipe and disengaging in the air onto the belt? I use the first mentioned method.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Did Siegecrafter HC yesterday with no problems, got him down in 2 tries, so could be I was just lucky enough not to experience it any of those tries.

Are you running up the pipe and disengaging, or are you getting blown up the pipe and disengaging in the air onto the belt? I use the first mentioned method.
    Running up. Did it tonight and got kicked off every time.

Running up. Did it tonight and got kicked off every time.
    Hmmmm, that's interesting. Anyone else able to confirm?

Deleted
    Can at least confirm that earlier today I was able to disengage onto the belt using the jump in the pipe and disengage trick. We had a solid 10 tries before kill as well so that trick should still work.

I asked the hunter in our 2nd raid grp. He had no issues whatsoever, using the same method described earlier which you use aswell Caerlena.

It sounds like it could be a bug in your specific instance group / ID? Something along the lines of Adds on Fallen Protectors not sharing health I imagine.

On Paragons of the Klaxxi, you can Feign Death to cancel feed. Helpful on heroic when you need the Amber adds to spawn and can't interrupt. Depending on how long they're on me, I alternate Feign Death > Counter Shot.

Is Feign Death on the gcd? I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Is Feign Death on the gcd? I forget.
    I don't think it is.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Hmmmm, that's interesting. Anyone else able to confirm?
    I can confirm as of 10pm EST on Wednesday that Disengaging to the belt works just as it did before.

If you jump onto the pipe too early it pulls you off, just like it always has.

I've successfully disengaged off the pipe onto the belt both last week and this with zero issues. As was stated earlier, perhaps it's an issue with your ID. Are you using the glyph of disengage for the extra distance? I know some hunters have had issues with this tactic sans that glyph.

On Paragons you can use Camo with Camo glyph to break Mezmerize. I've wanted to test this for 3 weeks, finially got Mezmerized this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Barlenor View Post
    On Paragons you can use Camo with Camo glyph to break Mezmerize. I've wanted to test this for 3 weeks, finially got Mezmerized this week.
    once you running into the add you use it? thats it?

Deleted
    why u need the glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    once you running into the add you use it? thats it?
    Yes, after you have been selected you use Camo and the beam will break similar to Mages Invising or Priest Spectral Guise

Quote Originally Posted by mokuton View Post
    why u need the glyph?
    The glyph puts you in stealth immediately, rather than the non-glyphed Camo where you have to be standing still.
    Last edited by Barlenor; 2013-12-07 at 05:37 PM.

Barlenor - <Refined> - US-Thrall - Armory
    Website - WoWProgress - Barlenor #1164
    Streaming Raids Tuesday - Thursday 8 EST - 12 EST

I didn't get kicked off the pipe. But I was noticing when i disengaged off the belt i'd be mid pipe jumping only to get pulled to the middle of the jump. IE his mechanic that pulls you off the belt after idk 30 seconds or so if you didnt jump off or Take the pipe back off. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, after you have been selected you use Camo and the beam will break similar to Mages Invising or Priest Spectral Guise

The glyph puts you in stealth immediately, rather than the non-glyphed Camo where you have to be standing still.
    so the glyph you need to use is: http://www.wowhead.com/item=42898

just to be clear, i tho it had something to do with the new glyph thats why i was mmmh, was that the reason they add that glyph. ty for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    so the glyph you need to use is: http://www.wowhead.com/item=42898
    Yes that's the one.

Barlenor - <Refined> - US-Thrall - Armory
    Website - WoWProgress - Barlenor #1164
    Streaming Raids Tuesday - Thursday 8 EST - 12 EST

Deleted
    I'm currently progressing on blackfuse HM and I found something very odd when you disengage to go to the belt with your pet on. I was BM, I could see my pet on the belt hitting the thing and kill command it BUT each time I did it this way, my damage was ubber garbage. After looking the WoL, I found that my pet did ZERO damage.

So my pet is there, it hits and kill command but do zero damage. I need to send back my pet out and call it on the belt for him to do damage.

Deleted
    doing this will the ku'chon turn mature? or using it will just end the effect and no draw backs?