Poll: Brawler's Guild: What rank do you have?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just started Rank 8.

The first 6 ranks were pretty easy.

The last 2 fights of 7 were annoying and took me 2-3 tries each.

I play a BM Hunter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    God Damn Hexos
    Vote for best boss

The snake guy which you have to kite and avoid pools was the worst for me, hated him

I wish they hadn't nerfed disruptron, he really put everything else to shame as a melee (hordeside, no levitate used) and it sucks the lasers don't one-shot like they originally did, or even just do the same damage. Used to do 500k now 200k...

I did hexos in 4 attempts, 1 shot ahoo'ru and 1 or 2 shot every other boss on the way previously outside the original bonus bosses, but disruptron before the new stuff came in took 130~ attempts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    Vote for best boss

The snake guy which you have to kite and avoid pools was the worst for me, hated him
    hexos is great purely because of the insane level of butthurt he has caused.

My only gripe is that aside from the maze the DPS requirement wasnt very loose last patch. It was like...130k? thats about normal ToT gear, maybe a bit lower

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    hexos is great purely because of the insane level of butthurt he has caused.

My only gripe is that aside from the maze the DPS requirement wasnt very loose last patch. It was like...130k? thats about normal ToT gear, maybe a bit lower
    The only fight that required near that amount was the archaeology bonus boss, who was 130 or 150k i cant remember which. To get to rank 10 you only needed 110k, given the fights are 2 minutes that means pretty much any spec could do it in 500 gear if they were top notch. I know a lot of good/decent players doing it in 505-510 level no problems, and I did the last 2 ranks in 510~ when it released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Don't forget this is MMO-Champion, everyone here is rank 10 and 14/14H. Oh, and not playing anymore
    - I look forward to more Brawler's Guild in WoD.
    Hey man, I'm only 12/14H! IN YOUR FACE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cylom View Post
    Vote for best boss

Me too. Had to re-bind back pedal. Got Hexos on the 2nd try. Paladin on like 3rd or 4th.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 10. I think it was a great idea and really hope they expand upon it in the future. Although I wish they would scale it more and add ALOT more levels. Hitting rank 10 felt kinda 'meh'. But hey I'm sure this xpack was just a test round for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    R10 on my Hunter and Warlock. Working on gearing my Monk to get past r6.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What are you implying? Is it that because you can't do it others can't either?
    Probably that (a) people sometimes lie on the internet and (b) MMOC tends to have a more hardcore crowd than the general WoW population.

I don't think anyone would honestly dispute the accuracy of either of those two claims.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Rank 8 on warrior and paladin, got about a dozen attempts on Hexos, and doing worse each time. Also have a hunter at 7, a few failed attempts on one of those bosses and haven't gone back since then.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rank 10. Kinda wish they had given it the Proving Grounds treatment and capped gear levels. After Hexos and the rediculous levels of anxiety he rendered upon me, the rest was a snoozefest in SoO gear.

Deleted
    10 as a warlock and the only boss I haven't killed out of the special random ones is the Lazer mecha gnome, the lazers are so damn bugged -.-
    Also, Hexos was pretty easy for me, I killed him in 2 tries, the one I had difficulty beating was the Snake that spits venom and can get buffed by having it sit on it's poison pools.

Rank 10, got it last night. I had stopped right before Hexon at quite some time, never even tried it, but then last night I decided to have a go. Took me about 11 attempts to get it down. I died 2 times after killing him due to looking at his body at that which made the kill not count -_-. After that I 1 or at tops 3-shot the rest. A bit of a hollow victory, at 569 ilvl the bosses go down very quickly. Got me a Mushan mount though!

If they keep adding to it in WoD I am sure to participate, I love it except for the queue system when a lot of brawling is going on.

Now I begin fighting for the shirt!

Deleted
    Three rank 10 at the moment. I quite like it even though there are still a few really stupid bugs in some fights.

Rank 8...It took two tries for me to realize I'll need to keybind my abilities to get Hexos down. Not easy to mouse-turn and click abilities, which has worked fine on Brawler's up until this point.

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    Don't forget this is MMO-Champion, everyone here is rank 10 and 14/14H. Oh, and not playing anymore
    - I look forward to more Brawler's Guild in WoD.
    ^. OT: Did it before they put in the patch on it, was a lot of fun not overgearing it making it an actual challenge, to me anyways unlike now where any alt having done the isle is overgearing it xD