10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markymarkk View Post
    Visible text: "Markie"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle .net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Markie/simple
    Gear set: My transmog would be awesome, so basically Tier 8.
    Helm visible: yes please!
    Your pose: Just her head and shoulders, possibly in a shooting pose.
    General colour scheme: A blue to match the tier set would be great!
    Any extras: If she could be put into a mountain scene that would be awesome! Or just like a bit of a smokey background.
    Claimed - got the day off so should have it today

And done
    Non MMO

MMO

There is some mountains in the background, I just went a bit crazy on effects
    Hope you like it, if it's not what you were looking for you are welcome to request again from someone else.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2014-03-05 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Signature added

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

New guild, new transmog, new sig

Hopefully I'm not being too greedy, but I'd like 2 sigs if possible

Visible text: Dev - Pieces
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evbro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off armory, not sure if the helm would look good or not.
    Helm visible: If it suits that would be great, if not then no.
    Your pose: Firing my Bow, pet command, something cool.
    General colour scheme: Something that works with my Transmog
    Any extras: If you can include my pet. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25711 His name is Jeff. Maybe an Avatar of myself or my pet as well.

Visible text: Devvy - Pieces
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Devvy/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off armory would be great
    Helm visible: I think the helm works with this so yes please.
    Your pose: Anything, have fun make it awesome
    General colour scheme: Whatever works, have fun with it
    Any extras: Shadowform if poss, as I play shadow mainly, additionally, throw in anything else that may look awesome Avatar would be nice as well.

I'm not picky, but if someone does pick this up, I'd like if you could do both, (so the style of art is the same) thanks.

P.S Wanted to ask again if anyone does wallpapers for 5670 x 1080 desktop resolutions.

thanks! Dev

incase anyone picks this up, please note the transmog I want shown is the ulduar 10 man tier set. (with tabard of flame and Raggy heroic bow - Apologies I change my transmog every so often and didn't realise that this would link to it )
    Last edited by Devboy; 2014-03-10 at 11:51 AM. Reason: updated

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    Hi, I'd like to request a signature
    I'd like to have my Name (Arnak) and my Server (EU-Anetheron) somewhere on the signature. It should not be too present, but it should be somewhere.
    I'm playing a Male Tauren Paladin. My Armory Link is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Arnak/advanced
    I'm not sure which exact skin/hair combination I use, but you see that I am a brown tauren, not a black or white one (it is visible a little bit on the face, and on the hooves).

I'd like to wear this transmog set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1119 (the same you see on the armory).
    I want the helm to be showing.

I want me to show me in the "idle attack" animation (not sure how to describe this - it's when you right click a target and you are wobbling around with weapon and shield drawn, but you are not actually attacking, e.g. because you are too far away) The weapon should be http://www.wowhead.com/item=50046 and the shield should be http://www.wowhead.com/item=50065

I do not need the full tauren to be seen, but at least the weapon(s) would be nice.

The General color scheme should be dark, to fit the transmog gear. I'm a palain after all, but I'm playing as a "dark paladin", as I'm wearing a DK transmog set. It should just be fitting. other than that, no general requests.

I also would like to request an Avatar for this. It is sufficient if it follows the same general style of the signature, but I only want to have my tauren face in it (looking to the left, same angle as in armory). With helm displayed, also.

I know this is a complicated request, but I'm looking forward to see the final result.
    Many thanks in advance!

-xeb
    a little over one week bump.
    I eased up the request a little bit, I think the original request might be a reason why it was not claimed yet (two characters full body in a small signature is not exactly the best thing to do, I guess... :-P ).

Hopefully, some of the geniuses will take notice of it now. I would be very glad to see it done.
    Last edited by xebtria; 2014-03-05 at 12:30 PM.

Visible text: Cyberbeastx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rbeastx/simple
    Gear set: Full Season 15 Hunter: http://wowhead.com/item=103153
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Aiming With Bow!
    General colour scheme: Whatever kinda scene that would go with the gear set & a hunter
    Any extras: Loque naharak as pet: http://wowhead.com/npc=32517

Matching Avatar, Facebook Cover Size(If Possible) & Facebook Profile Picture Size!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toraah View Post
    PMR from Caelius;

Thank you very much, Toraah - I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidprodigy View Post
    MMO/NON MMO Signature Request

Visible text: Lucidprodigy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Facial Screenshot
    Gear set: Transmog - armory link - I like the face better in the facial screenshot! I will provide another link of the gear here and here, finally here, but I still like the face in the facial screenshot above.
    Helm visible: YES
    Your pose: Casting a green fire spell with image cropped waist up with the facial screenshot provided if you can but I will trust your judgement!!
    General colour scheme: Keeping with the greens, golds, and reds same as the gear, but will go darker to make the gear pop more
    Any extras: Totally up to the artist

Thanks for your time!
    1 week bump, everything is up to the artist I just mainly want the face with red lips from my facial screenshot to be used is all.
    Last edited by Randomunknown; 2014-03-05 at 03:22 PM.

Im looking to see if a talented person can help me im looking to have a background made any help would be appreciated

Wallpaper:
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rylor/advanced
    Gear set: Challenge mode
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: you pick
    General colour scheme: you pick

if possible i want 3 people arrange as so

Pally Male Tauren with Challenge mode gear in middle all gear showing with Abbandon sword
    Pally Male Tauren on left with Justicar set an hammer of narru
    Dk Female orc on right with Valorius Scourgeborne set with Tyranical sword

would like weapons sheathed on back

Also looking to have the same thing made but to swap out the middle Pally with challenge mode for a dk in challenge mode same weapon same race( havent picked a main yet lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Warren E. Wynn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Wynn/advanced
    Gear set: http://wowhead.com/transmog-set=927#modelviewer:1+0
    Helm visible: No helm, please (Hairstyle is that of the short hair + ponytail, male)
    Your pose: Melee DPS/Spiritual is the keywords, artists supreme choice, I hold faith in this.
    General colour scheme: Alliance Paladin style, Blue/Golden/Grey/Silver/Dark Grey, a mix of industrial feel.
    Any extras: Industrial/Holy religeous themes (of course, no RL religeous symbols.

Banner:
    Size: 590x150 pixels.
    Visible text: Warrem E. Wynn
    Logo: Unsure if there is a useable logo, the choice of the Alliance Paladins, bathed in the Holy light.
    General colour scheme: Alliance Paladin style, Blue/Golden/Grey/Silver/Dark Grey, a mix of industrial feel.
    Specifics: If able, a banner to the ground of the Alliance, or 1-2 swords tilted so it looks like it is pierced into the ground.

User avatar, if able, would like this made as well, for the size of MMO-champion's setup. No text needed on this, just the color theme + face of the character.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: Champion Masaichi <Stolen> - And then if you can fit it "Equal opportunity dragon slayer since '04." (I'm not sure if Dragonslayer or Dragon Slayer is more appropriate in this context, either is fine to me really.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aichi/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior T5 (Destroyer Armor) and Edge of Agony for weapon.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Some sort of combat pose. I really like the Orc ready for combat pose with a 2h weapon ... just that the shoulders clip horribly.. If that can be worked around, awesome.
    General colour scheme: Being a raging berserker, red/black are probably best, but as long as it fits the theme of "I'm a totally awesome raging berserker orc!" it's fine.
    Any extras: If we could kind of have a blackwing lair / blackwing descent kind of setting that would be amazing.

<3
    3ish week bump.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request

Visible text: Keggsmash
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links yet (sorry) but armory Keggsmash on Emerald Dream (US) L90 Monk
    Gear set: What I'm wearing on armory is fine, or full SoO tier.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: If possible, I'd like the toon to be doing the monk channel - but I'm not looking for a full body pose on the sig. Otherwise just the "unarmed combat ready" pose works as well
    General colour scheme: I like the aqua blue / green that accompanies a monk's raid frame.
    Any extras: The Jade Temple gives a very good "monk" feel that I like, although just ripples of Chi Waves or something in the background will make me more than happy.

Pre-thanks to anyone who takes my request - wish I was as photo-shop savvy as some I've seen here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keggernaut View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Keggsmash
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post links yet (sorry) but armory Keggsmash on Emerald Dream (US) L90 Monk
    Gear set: What I'm wearing on armory is fine, or full SoO tier.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: If possible, I'd like the toon to be doing the monk channel - but I'm not looking for a full body pose on the sig. Otherwise just the "unarmed combat ready" pose works as well
    General colour scheme: I like the aqua blue / green that accompanies a monk's raid frame.
    Any extras: The Jade Temple gives a very good "monk" feel that I like, although just ripples of Chi Waves or something in the background will make me more than happy.

Pre-thanks to anyone who takes my request - wish I was as photo-shop savvy as some I've seen here!
    I'll claim this one should have it to you within a few days.

And Done.

NON MMO:

MMO Size:

Hope you like them.
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2014-03-07 at 07:15 AM.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

I am looking to get a new signature. Hoping one of you Photoshop pros could help me out ;D.

Visible text: Zipdisk
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pdisk/advanced
    Gear set: Hunter Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I will leave this up to the designer.
    General colour scheme: I would like something Red / Black. Something that compliments my Worgen's colors.

Thanks!
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I finally got my Challenge Mode gear, I'd like to request an signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: Matron Alziena - De Vlaamse Borstel (Frostmane)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ziena/advanced
    Gear set: Priest Challenge Mode set, as seen in armory.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Draenei female healing casting animation.
    General colour scheme: Mix of holy and shadow to represent my specs. Side by side perhaps?

Possibly an new avatar based on the signature as well.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2014-03-06 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywallx View Post
    1 week bump. Been at least 2 months.
    Claiming this. PM'ed Wallpaper.

Non MMO-C:

MMO-C:

Feel free to leave your request up if this isn't what you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipdisk View Post
    I am looking to get a new signature.
    Claiming this as well.
    Last edited by Serryn; 2014-03-07 at 01:45 AM.

Hey guys, awesome work as always. I've come up with a concept for a Draenei Guild in lieu of WoD that i'm putting a fair amount of effort into, and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out with a few banners? Very much appreciated if so

Banner:
    Size: 590 x 150 Pixels
    Visible text: The phrase 'Hatir'kaari', but without the apostrophes. I would love if this phrase could be written in some sort of futuristic/hi-tech font.
    Logo: N/A
    General colour scheme: No colour scheme per se; but I would like if each banner (depending on how many could be made; 1-4 would be fantastic!) was similar to the one banner I already managed to make on Microsoft Paint (http://www.argentarchives.org/files/.../Banner_25.png - A cropped image of the one released of Draenor for WoD. If this banner could also have the 'Hatir'kaari' phrase with the futuristic/hi-tech font, that'd be great too!). Ideally some sort of animated/drawn space scenes and imagery could be used; basically anything that isn't a photo and is in colour; but the closer it might be to the previously linked banner, the better )
    Specifics: See above. Some planets/space imagery would be great for however many someone might be able to do. Even if it's just a single banner, I appreciate the effort

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn View Post
    Claiming this. PM'ed Wallpaper.

Non MMO-C:

MMO-C:

Feel free to leave your request up if this isn't what you were looking for.

Claiming this as well.
    Signature was received and it exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much sir!
    Shadow | Warlock | Druid
    <Encore>
    Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    Streaming and recording all Legion progress, Shadow / Warlock PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Zipdisk View Post
    Signature was received and it exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much sir!
    I'm female. You're welcome, glad I was able to help!

I'm opening back up my PM requests however I'll ONLY take signature requests, unless you've already discussed twitch banners and things with me.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image and chat box overlay
    Visible text: Gorthezar - Offline for offline image. Gorthezar <Wyrmcult> for chat overlay
    Logo/Character: My Character wearing the gear he is in on the armory
    General colour scheme: The colors of my gear the orange/red two tone
    Specifics/Extras: Artists choice here for what my background and stuff is as long as it looks good with my character and his gear set.
    1 Week Bump
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Sorry I hope this is better

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Yes to both I would like the same image for a chat box overlay and as a offline image aswell as some cool looking info boxes for my twitch page I know I am being greedy if don't want to do all that it is fine no biggie

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)
    I would love it if at a minimum I could get Terror incorporated in it as my character name is Terrorazz and if there is any way to get Integrity Kal'thas this is my guild name and server it would be cool but not a have to as long as Terror makes it on it would be fine.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)
    I can't post links but if you go to my twitch page or guild website you will see my guild logo that can be incorporated or not how ever you feel fit

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) red and/or blue but really I am sure any of your creative minds will come up with something I will think is great and better than I imagine do not let me hold back your creativity.

Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)I am a Panda warrior tank alliance side Kael'thas

My twitch page twitch.tv/terrorazz[/url]
    My youtube page youtube.com/user/Terrorthetank[/url]
    My guild Website integrity-wow.enjin.com/[/url]
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan81 View Post
    Bump hadn't seen anything in a while thought I would try again please let me know if I am doing something wrong or can make this easier some how
    Little over a week bump If there is something I should change or add or if it is just format please let me know and I will fix
    Last edited by Texan81; 2014-03-10 at 05:23 AM.