10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure she does carry it around, she's not like Nanao . Yachiru's Zanpaktou is adorable the guard looks like a flower and the bottom has little wheels on, because it drags on the floor when she walks .

As for if she knows it's name or not... That is a bit harder to say, as we've never seen her so much as draw the damn thing... But I think(hope...) we're going to real soon!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So her shikai can freeze herself and freezes anything it touches her bankai is "flash freeze" which can freeze anything within her air space instantly. Can such a thing be countered?
    Range / Line of sight. It can be countered and, if it is, she is dead. So yeah. It's a strong Bankai that is really a "oh shit" moment for both. When she has nothing to lose she can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm pretty sure she does carry it around, she's not like Nanao . Yachiru's Zanpaktou is adorable the guard looks like a flower and the bottom has little wheels on, because it drags on the floor when she walks .

As for if she knows it's name or not... That is a bit harder to say, as we've never seen her so much as draw the damn thing... But I think(hope...) we're going to real soon!
    Shikai: Not Yet Revealed from Yachiru's Bleach wiki page. Hmmmmmmmmmm :P
    We have never seen her fight, but i really hope she will get a serious fight now.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing how plot twists go in Bleach, i am half expecting Yachiru to do something like Nell did in Hueco Mundo. Also agree on Rukia's update being beautiful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Ichigo, Renji, Byakuya, Yama, Hitsugaya, Kensei, and Komamura all had at least minor changes to their uniform upon activating Bankai. Most are small aesthetic changes, but Ichigo and Renji are extremely noticeable. Most of the changes are to accommodate the changes to the users body, but any clothing changes are reversed as soon as the Bankai ends.

- - - Updated - - -

It reminds me of Tousen's Bankai to be honest. You can only see/hear/remember him when you're touching him, and we saw how that ended.

My question with Yachiru is "has she ever learned her zanpakutou's name?" Way back in the "save Rukia from Soul Society" arc it was mentioned that Kenpachi and Yachiru were the only ranking Shinigami that did not know their zanpakutou's name, or something to that effect. It was before the fight with Ichigo where Kenpachi tried talking to his zanpakutou, so I would be surprised if she hasn't. However, she never seems to carry it around...ever.
    You forgot Ikkaku

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Knowing how plot twists go in Bleach, i am half expecting Yachiru to do something like Nell did in Hueco Mundo. Also agree on Rukia's update being beautiful.
    great minds think alike :P On the train today, trying to think about anything other than the fat sweaty fucker pressed up against my back (FUCK rush hour trains), I was thinking WHAT could Yachiru's Shikai be and I came up with the exact same idea

You know what that means? IT MUST BE TRUE.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So her shikai can freeze herself and freezes anything it touches her bankai is "flash freeze" which can freeze anything within her air space instantly. Can such a thing be countered?
    Aizen countered Soi Fons 2hit kill shikai with reiatsu alone. Ichigo later teared through Aizens kido Black Coffin like it was nothing because of the same reason.
    Rukia have never been indicated having huge reiatsu, so the top players in the series should be able to do the same thing.
    A fire type should be able to counter it also, say Bazz B, he seem pretty powerful.

Oh
    My
    Fucking
    God

That is awesome!!!!!

Three attacks in one swing?! Dang! So you have to dodge before the actual sword is hitting you or you are being cut already but then you also have to go further back cause the second sword can get closer and the third will reach even further? O.o

She is so gonna replace Kenpachi one day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it doesn't matter where you are in the vicinity, her sword will copy her attacks and do them anywhere in her field of vision. Basically if she see's you, you're getting hit.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    thats yust awsome. And the furry thing is cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yachiru is.... REALLY fucking hardcore :P love it, love everything about it...

Ya know what part I loved the most? The part where Yachiru released her Shikai without saying a command phrase and we ALL know what that means .

Ya know what part I loved the most? The part where Yachiru released her Shikai without saying a command phrase and we ALL know what that means .
    Okay, seriously, I was expecting her to secretly be a fucking monster, but THIS is RIDICULOUS.

You're so right. She never even used her Shikai Command.

What freaked me out was how fucking calm she was the ENTIRE time the assault was going on. Not a single hit freaking phased her. She's a beast.

Her Shikai is like on par or better than Wolf's Shikai lol......

Deleted

She said "come out" then "sanpo kenjuu"

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    She said "come out" then "sanpo kenjuu"
    That was to make them visible. They were already active before that.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    I find it pretty hilarious that Yachiru had her sword in some box. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Okay, seriously, I was expecting her to secretly be a fucking monster, but THIS is RIDICULOUS.

You're so right. She never even used her Shikai Command.

What freaked me out was how fucking calm she was the ENTIRE time the assault was going on. Not a single hit freaking phased her. She's a beast.
    Just like Kenpachi then i guess.

There is a reason why she is VC of the squad and always is on Kenpachi's shoulder/back :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    That was to make them visible. They were already active before that.
    Yeah , she slashes him with the shikai effect before uttering the words.
    I mean, the notion that she was a badass has always been there, but that was just perfect, i mean its not like she cant be countered, its not a "godmode" for lack of a better word (like Aizens)

And keeping it in a box like that was so cute, like a toy that you only take out when you really need it. I laughed quite abit at this chapter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Just like Kenpachi then i guess.

There is a reason why she is VC of the squad and always is on Kenpachi's shoulder/back :P
    I always figured that anyone Kenpachi let ride along on his back must be a badass, pure and simple.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Her Shikai is like on par or better than Wolf's Shikai lol......
    WAY better than Dogbreaths Shikai, because it's much harder to counter, it doesn't just make the attack stronger, it basically triples the amount of attacks she makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I find it pretty hilarious that Yachiru had her sword in some box. Lol.
    the little wheels on the bottom of her scabbard are still the cutest thing in bleach history!

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if she was just constantly in Shikai, squad 11 does seem to be the "Fuck you, I'ma do what I want" squad
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2014-03-05 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WAY better than Dogbreaths Shikai, because it's much harder to counter, it doesn't just make the attack stronger, it basically triples the amount of attacks she makes.

the little wheels on the bottom of her scabbard are still the cutest thing in bleach history!

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if she was just constantly in Shikai, squad 11 does seem to be the "Fuck you, I'ma do what I want" squad
    If I remember correctly Kenpachi made Mayuri make the scabbard for Yachiru because she was so short her sword dragged on the ground.

Also, that wouldn't surprise me at least the it's getting interesting again can't wait to see her fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.