Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Spectral Guise hides you from wipe/raid/dungeon?

Have any of you tried to use Spectral Guise when you are the last person and the raid boss is coming for you? Does it reset?

I editted your thread title because like many people in this thread, I come to these forums many times a day - and every time I see your thread title it burns my eyes ><

~ Yva
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-03-19 at 06:07 PM.

I want to smash someones head in each time you add unneeded # to a post.
    But yes, assuming the boss kills your clone before you become visible again (and everyone else has dropped combat by dying or other means) it'll reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    But yes, assuming the boss kills your clone before you become visible again (and everyone else has dropped combat by dying or other means) it'll reset.
    #mad

Hehe. I tease.

Anyway, yes.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

# # # # # # # # # # hash

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't a 'hash' tag, it's a fucking pound sign. Fucking kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    it seems to actually remove you from the threat table, like feign death. i've found that even after it wears off, if I've done NOTHING since casting it, the boss will still despawn. even if i've taken damage in that time. Also, during combat, using it throws me immediately to the bottom of the threat table even after I continue attacking.

So yup, it'll reset bosses.

Deleted
    Is there a benefit to having spectral guise over Desperate Prayer or Angelic Bulwark?

For bosses like Paragons yes: it completely resets both Aim and the Kuchong feeding on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    It isn't a 'hash' tag, it's a fucking pound sign. Fucking kids.
    Er, what? '£' is a pound sign, '#' denotes numbers and is commonly called the 'hash symbol'.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Er, what? '£' is a pound sign, '#' denotes numbers and is commonly called the 'hash symbol'.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign

The term number sign is popular only in Canada. In most of the United States the symbol is usually called the pound sign and the telephone key is called the "pound key".[1] Outside of North America the symbol is called hash and the corresponding telephone key is called the "hash key" (and the term "pound sign" often describes the British currency symbol "£").
    It's mainly from the phone companies, especially when dealing with automated calls. "If you have completed this portion of your call, press the pound key to return to the main menu." or something along those lines.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    I believe in North America it's referred to as the pound sign, as it was something to do with symbolising the weight unit pounds. I could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    It's mainly from the phone companies, especially when dealing with automated calls. "If you have completed this portion of your call, press the pound key to return to the main menu." or something along those lines.
    Ah see, when that happens in the UK it's referred to as the hash key, 'to hear the options again, please press the hash key' etc.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Yes it does reset the boss in most cases. Its also great for negating certain mechanics on fights such as sawblades on siegecrafter, aim on paragons.. etc... Its good

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign

The term number sign is popular only in Canada. In most of the United States the symbol is usually called the pound sign and the telephone key is called the "pound key".[1] Outside of North America the symbol is called hash and the corresponding telephone key is called the "hash key" (and the term "pound sign" often describes the British currency symbol "£").
    Remember there exists more than the US

#kidstoday #everythingneedshastags #hashtagmakesyoucool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osheri View Post
    Its also great for negating certain mechanics on fights such as sawblades on siegecrafter
    by negates with that do you mean the sawblade doesnt get chucked?

Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    by negates with that do you mean the sawblade doesnt get chucked?
    Correct. Spectral Guise can be used to excellent effect on both Siegecrafter and Paragons by negating Sawblade and Aim, respectively. Spectral Guise, Feign Death and Vanish can all be used in this way, as can Mage Invisibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Additionally in CM modes, it's typically used to quickly drop out of combat so that you can start regen mana using the klaxxi restorative amber.

Ouch, your poor usage of # makes my eyes hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    #Whatsthematter Draco, #canthandlethislol. Why do you think hashtags are #sobad? #lolwownerds #yolo