Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Inb4 this actually costed us a raid tier

I liked the faction change quest idea, Blizzard should go for it

So far this year was a bit flat for me. The work quality was nice and up there, but some how lacking a punch.

The 'cost us a raid tier' joke is getting really really boring now.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol'd hard about the blizzard controller with integrated credit card slot

Deleted
    Guys, how haven't you realised yet? We just lost TWO raid tiers for WoD!

lol @ all the entitled nerds sniveling about how they wouldn't get their precious april fool's joke because blizzard is lazy.

They put a ton of work into this Outcasts gag.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    So far this year was a bit flat for me. The work quality was nice and up there, but some how lacking a punch.
    Yet somehow, there will always be complaint.

About an April Fool's joke.

Yes. Really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karspearhollow View Post
    lol @ all the entitled nerds sniveling about how they wouldn't get their precious april fool's joke because blizzard is lazy.

They put a ton of work into this Outcasts gag.
    lol @ white knight nerds defending Blizzard because they actually came up with an April Fool's joke this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    lol @ white knight nerds defending Blizzard because they actually came up with an April Fool's joke this year.
    Yeah, I think it's funny that you all were crying so hard about how you wouldn't receive something that doesn't mean anything to anyone and ended up being wrong about it.

That fits the definition of white knighting.
    Last edited by karspearhollow; 2014-04-01 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Leave no grammatical error behind.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know it's pathetic when Blizzard spends more time on their "April Fool" jokes than the actual bloody game itself.

But seriously, at this current time (when we're awaiting information on Warlords of Draenor), I wouldn't expect shitty April Fool jokes. I expect them to actually release /real/ information on the damned game, which everyone is still WAITING for.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    You know it's pathetic when Blizzard spends more time on their "April Fool" jokes than the actual bloody game itself.

But seriously, at this current time (when we're awaiting information on Warlords of Draenor), I wouldn't expect shitty April Fool jokes. I expect them to actually release /real/ information on the damned game, which everyone is still WAITING for.

I actually agree with this. It's not that there was a joke, though. It's that the joke has custom art, biographies written from scratch, and lots of scripting. Lots of time and effort they could have used for.. I dunno.. more Garrison stuff? More in-depth character remodel sections on the site? All while players are begging for just small scraps of what to come in Warlords of Draenor.

And in my opinion, this one isn't even funny. The patch notes are still a lot better to me.

Deleted
    When you mount Invincible it should be invisible. Pro trolling right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post

Holy shit get a life, a sense of humour and stop being such a whingy gigantic faggot.

Though if a Video Game gets you this mad I can bet you could never be anything other than a gigantic fucking faggot.

Infracted, keep it civil.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-01 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post

I like this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade Paladin View Post
    Holy shit get a life, a sense of humour and stop being such a whingy gigantic faggot.

Though if a Video Game gets you this mad I can bet you could never be anything other than a gigantic fucking faggot.
    And you sound like a tool, guess you are even.

Go back to /b/.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm laughing my ass off at the people who are saying stuff like "blizz stop wasting developer time by making jokes".
    Like, are you people for real? Are you for absolute freaking real? My mind is BLOWN by how immensly spoiled and whiny people can be with such a massive sense of entitlement. You insult Blizzard, you mock them and so on, but still you're playing this game like it's crack for you. You are such hypocrits. If you don't like something or what someone does, you don't support it. But all the whiners still do! They still play!
    You're literally acting like drug addicts.

Well I'm glad you're saying it, because I don't wanna be banned for saying it.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2014-04-01 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at the people who are saying stuff like "blizz stop wasting developer time by making jokes".
    Like, are you people for real? Are you for absolute freaking real?

If they actually noticeably spent time to show us serious stuff, not many would be complaining. This is not "OMG THEY MADE A JOKE." . It's "they actually made a joke that was more well-executed than their serious stuff. At the same time, they keep feeding us nano-scraps of actual serious stuff. How unexpected.."

There's also a difference between no joke at all, and making custom art, scripting, writing biographies, etc. all for one joke. If they did something more akin to the patch notes, or even something smaller than this, even less people would be complaining.

So.. where's my special in-depth section on Garrisons? Screenshot of the day? Bestiary?

Exactly.

April Fool's joking is so vanilla... Blizzard should just stop it, they get lamer each year. I think the only joke that would get me is if they didn't make one and everyone would be looking for it. Oh well, can't have everything.

People are unbelievable buzzkills. It's really too bad for them.