Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    And yet Grom is still the final raid boss. Even if he's horribly demonically corrupted, it's still a Hellscream.
    Yeah ... thats still sad. I really want him to become a friend and help us in the last fight against the demons but .... well. at least we got demons.

After watching the cinematic, I want to follow Grom and kill demons. I don't want to farm him for purples once a week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    Blizzcon:
    Orc won't be a final boss for sure.
    gamescom:
    Grommash is a final boss

-.-
    Incorrect. They said not just an orc.

They didn't say it wouldn't be an orc. NOT JUST AN ORC.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, what if Grom turns out to be Mal'Ganis right from the start? That would be decent twist, I guess...?

Deleted
    There will be more than just Orcs in the raids. For example, there will be a heavy Legion influence in the raid that has Grommash Hellscream.
    I knew it! When they said at Blizzcon not JUST an Orc, they probably meant a fel juiced up orc.

I'm now more inclined than ever to think that the final raid will have Grom drinking the blood in desperation after we booted the other Warlords and leading an attack on Stormwind with heavy legion backing.

A question to UK guys: what happened? Has pound dropped so much? Or is it somethings others can expect also?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heavy legion influence.
    None saw that coming, nope, nobody. /sarcasm

Don't get me wrong, I am all for the legion coming back or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Grom is the "final" boss of the expansion I sort of expect a much more sinister bonus boss to be in the wings along the lines of Algalon or Sinestra.

Quote Originally Posted by bazyk View Post
    Blizzcon:
    Orc won't be a final boss for sure.
    gamescom:
    Grommash is a final boss

-.-
    They announced that he was the final boss at Blizzcon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dvwGcZlnI&t=4m14s

Or maybe the legion was also attacking grommash/grommash attacked a legion stronghold and we face him at the end 'cause even though he is the ennemy of our ennemy he is not our ally ? So that way he is not corrupted.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet Grom got desperate, caved in, and imbibed in demon blood. I like to think that, no matter how hard you try, some things in the timeline are fixed (Thrall escaping Durnholde, Arthas culling Stratholme, Medivh opening the Dark Portal) and can't be changed. Time will find a way to fix itself, and this is probably how it'll go down.

(But if the Legion is in full force at the end game, does this mean we'll FINALLY get Turalyon and Alleria in the next expansion? I've been waiting since Cataclysm!)

So Garrosh convinces him to refuse the demon blood, then garrosh gets beat down by Thrall, and then Grom results in the same mistake as before just at a different interval...man he is very weak willed! I guess he somehow justifies contacting either Gul'dan or some legion head that it's for the betterment of his people or some random BS like that to enlist the legion's aid/assistance or whatever it is he will be doing with them.

You people cry about the dumbest shit. With the exception of MoP, final raid bosses where always on the cover of the expansions. It was a no brainer from the get go. Come on... wake up!

10+ Year Old Account
    They are in no way skilled enough to write themselves out of this bullshit they just got cornered into.
    Boring fucking Orc lore bullshit. Not worth my time or money.

Wow... First ever sub price increase in 10 years.

And its UK only. Not a big increase, but yeah. Shows how great our economy is then, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajete View Post
    You people cry about the dumbest shit. With the exception of MoP, final raid bosses where always on the cover of the expansions. It was a no brainer from the get go. Come on... wake up!
    lol Only Wrath and Cataclysm had the final boss on box!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    I belive they just said there won't be Kara re-done...since its a 10man raid and the new system is 10-30.
    actually whats gonna happen in that time frame is the Molten Core lfr and the opening of the Dark Portal event in 6.0

just because the game doesnt come out for another 3 months doesnt mean 6.0 isnt coming out for 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Or maybe the legion was also attacking grommash/grommash attacked a legion stronghold and we face him at the end 'cause even though he is the ennemy of our ennemy he is not our ally ? So that way he is not corrupted.
    Maybe. Who knows what the story is going to be?

Heck, it could be that Grom HELPS us take on the Legion but always says that if they succeed he's still our enemy. So once the Legion is delt with, we square off with Grom.

Who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    They are in no way skilled enough to write themselves out of this bullshit they just got cornered into.
    Boring fucking Orc lore bullshit. Not worth my time or money.
    yeah yeah! If I count how many time I see people saying "not worthing my money anymore"... I'm still playing everyday with people saying that! See you in WOD!
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzelbar View Post
    A question to UK guys: what happened? Has pound dropped so much? Or is it somethings others can expect also?
    As far as I'm aware, the pound is relatively strong at the moment - $1.67 to the pound, we got down to $1.50 or so about a year back - see the following image:

If I were more cynical, I would suggest that this is a way of keeping people paying for the next few months prior to WoD (since the price will remain locked for 2 years if subscriptions are maintained)... But I wouldn't ever suggest anything like that :P

Edit: For further reference, the pound is reasonable against the euro as well - €1.25 to the pound compared to €1.15 a year ago, see: