Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Because the male characters (apart from undead) all look like complete shit.
    I completely agree with you , I was a Male night elf rogue and it was kinda ok , but i decided to race switch for EMFH.Male human is simply absurd for a rogue so i decided to go with a female.Sets look good on Female Human , no question about it cataclysmic glad elite set <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Apparently anyone over the age of 12 or doesn't have down syndrome does, alliance hasn't had a player base worth shit since Wrath, that was the last time it was even playable without needing to medicate myself to get through leveling dungeons or their LFR or their Flex player base.
    cata was very dominate for alliance pvp population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerWildstar View Post
    Can we talk for a second about why so many top end pvp players roll female characters? 82 of the top 100 were female characters.
    don't wanna look at a dude's ass all day

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    don't wanna look at a dude's ass all day
    If you have your camera angle such that you're staring at "a dude's ass", you are gonna have a bad time.

Another blue saying nothing will be done. yaaay -.-

That's why you never put a male human paladin in charge of anything.

In my opinion.... Blizzard should consider the following:

A. Remove racials from competitive arena/RBG to lessen the perception of what racial is or is not overpowered.
    B. Grant players the ability to choose any racial they'd like from a list. Say the option to choose between SM, Wotf, EMFH, etc for one selection, 1 resistance for another and one damaging bonus (haste, crit, etc). Allowing players to just play the race they feel looks the best to them.
    C. Remove racials altogether so the arguments stop.

How would that improve the game fun wise? Racial abilities are a great source of fun for players in an RP game...This is a PvE RP game don't forget that!

Edit: Blizzard took the decision that abilities should behave the same way PvP and PvE...So if you want to convince Blizzard to remove racial from all of the game good luck with that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    How would that improve the game fun wise? Racial abilities are a great source of fun for players in an RP game...This is a PvE RP game don't forget that!

Edit: Blizzard took the decision that abilities should behave the same way PvP and PvE...So if you want to convince Blizzard to remove racial from all of the game good luck with that!
    Odd, I play other MMOs were the racials are only useable out of combat and are mostly passives (Blizzard really needs to do this shit already) and it doesn't affect RPing at all.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

You can't be serious with that excuse. Please enlighten me as to how the current racials have any impact on RP whatsoever. There is nothing "fun" about having dominate races or factions all due to racials impact on the game play. There is a reason many RPGs have chosen to have gimmicky/passive racials that have no combat benefit. It allows players to choose what race and faction they want to play with the look they want.

Cause of RP...... I don't even....

If anything, EMFH is hurtful to RP. Hell, the entire pvp trinket mechanic is retarded in terms of roleplay.

EMFH is OP, but until Alliance is winning 50% of BGs (other than AV and IoC which the map wins for us), it's not going to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by markus0i View Post
    EMFH is OP, but until Alliance is winning 50% of BGs (other than AV and IoC which the map wins for us), it's not going to be removed.
    they dont balance pvp around bgs

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone on US and EU playing ally/human in regionals. What a surprise.

I seriously think that humans got their racial because they are humans. I mean, play human in a game when you can be any other cool races. It's the price you get.

(Says I with 3 humans level 90) But human is a boring race.

Can't wait to see what Holinka would say after 90% of top pvpers reroll to Ali and 90% of the play human
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

is EMFH really a game changer??? no, not sure all the whine is about

Races providing anything but cosmetic effects is bad design.

All players should have Every Man for Himself (Usable in Arenas, Battlegrounds and when you're in PvP Combat) so we dont got to worry about silly raid counters mechanics being easier to deal with (If I'm mistaken a lot of mechanics aren't triketable already)

10+ Year Old Account
    i predict if EMFH gets nerfed again they're afraid of even worse faction imbalance

10+ Year Old Account
    I play human just for the trinket, on all my characters that can be human. You can't use pots, flasks, buff food, in Arena so in this type of competitive play the racials IMO should be disabled.Random BG's who cares, thats just me though
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

EU is probably the only region where top PVPers go Alliance, the rest of the world (US, Asia) are Horde dominated.

If top players in the US realms and the rest of the world can manage Horde domination even with the the "overpowered EMFH", then the racial doesn't matter as much as people think.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals