Need some DC Universe Help

Hey
    I coulden't find any DC universe threads on here :/ atleast none in recent memory
    But wondering if anyone still plays it and can help me with a few issues

I haven't logged into the game in awhile and today i Tried logging in with my username/pass and tried to send the username to my mail, but it said that everything was "Unrecognized"
    But this was just for the webpage, because the game won't even start
    The launcher just pops up and load for a 30-60 then close, what could cause that?
    I have spyhunter and bitdefender if you think any of those could be blocking it.. tho i have no idea how to check what things are "blacklisted"

Anyone know anything that could fix this?

if it was a antivirus thing you would probably have to look for firewall then look for program rules then allow it if that is blocking it . I don't use spyhutner or bitdefender or play dc universe tho if they have a forum maybe you can check there might be more help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think dcuo went through a couple of readjustments with the accounts being converted to new owners or something. Would email support.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Think dcuo went through a couple of readjustments with the accounts being converted to new owners or something. Would email support.
    In the EU (over to PSS then back to SOE), not NA.

Sounds like it may be some sort of antivirus deal going on though, strange. Maybe you're using the wrong account even? >.>