Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    T16 2piece got nerfed. Useless at lvl100.
    They must be buffing shield barriere. If not then this change makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    They must be buffing shield barriere. If not then this change makes no sense
    agree. they nerfed it by 50% right before 6.0 release.

Deleted
    Iron Qon down http://i1.minus.com/i0edqaW3vPeSb.png
    That fight as non-dwarf or other mechanics to reset impale.. jesus christ.

I know Prot is the flavor for doing a lot of these solos now (ToT, etc.,), but I did finally get Stone Guard down as Fury.

Also made some great progress on Immerseus to 28% but I just have to push him a bit more. Might need to wait until I get another weapon or some BRF gear but he's close.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    I know Prot is the flavor for doing a lot of these solos now (ToT, etc.,), but I did finally get Stone Guard down as Fury.

How can you live without having Heroic Leap bound? O_O

I just...tend to click and go for it. It's rare that I use it since I usually stay out of harm's way, and most places are pretty cramped anyway. Probably just me.

Went through MSV for the first time since buffs as prot spec, one shot everything except Will of the Emperor because I can't dodge for balls so it took me a few tries. Gara'jal was a breeze compared to how difficult I was finding him at about 630. If anyone a bit undergeared like me was wondering I just blew all the cd's heroic striked the crap out of him until he hit about half health then started spamming out barriers and demo shouts then used shield wall followed by a last stand at 20% so I could execute him to death quickly without worrying about any damage but they were both overkill I just wanted to end the fight quicker.

I also did protectors of the endless again the past two weeks in all 3 kill orders to get the achievement for the meta, the only difficult one for me was the one where you kill Kaolan last, because his buffed abilities are incredibly annoying compared to the other two. Also had another crack at Tsulong but I just can't get it done, I can only do about 50% each night phase and every single day phase something hits and pushes him back up by about 10-20%. I need to work on getting like a flawless day phase.

Deleted
    Megaera down. Not as hard as i had anticipated tbh. Only Council and Durumu left to solo, neither of them seem doable right now..

Pushed Immerseus so far to about 30% as Fury. Getting there but I need to increase DPS and cycle him more before he enrages. It's getting there; I know I can do it. Just need to push a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    Pushed Immerseus so far to about 30% as Fury. Getting there but I need to increase DPS and cycle him more before he enrages. It's getting there; I know I can do it. Just need to push a little more.
    Immerseus has been done.

Got Zor'lok done as Fury. Put him at 61%, and waited for him to start Attenuation. Popped all CDs and potion and put him to 40%. He flew to the MC platform, I ran over and hit him once and he phased to the final phase. Probably could have been done months ago.

I'll post if I get Garalon done. Probably just an enrage race at this point.

Edit: 2 shot Garalon as Prot. Again, it probably could have been done awhile ago.
    Last edited by Teye; 2015-02-15 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Immerseus has been done.

Got Zor'lok done as Fury. Put him at 61%, and waited for him to start Attenuation. Popped all CDs and potion and put him to 40%. He flew to the MC platform, I ran over and hit him once and he phased to the final phase. Probably could have been done months ago.

I'll post if I get Garalon done. Probably just an enrage race at this point.

Edit: 2 shot Garalon as Prot. Again, it probably could have been done awhile ago.
    Sry to inform you: too late!!

Better browse this thread more often

Is it possible for prot warrior (lvl100) to solo ICC 25 heroic? How to do with this battleship thing? Thanks for advices!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Sry to inform you: too late!!

Better browse this thread more often

Uh... Kay thanks I guess. I was going off the spreadsheet, but I guess that hasn't been updated. Like I mentioned, the fights weren't anything to be proud of anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Is it possible for prot warrior (lvl100) to solo ICC 25 heroic? How to do with this battleship thing? Thanks for advices!
    Yes, the boat scales with gear, you'll 1 shot it with a Charged cannon ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Immerseus has been done.
    As Prot or Fury or both? I thought only Prot had done it? Either way just curious / enjoying doing what I can do.

I got close on Zor'lok as well but haven't gone back to try again yet.

Deleted
    So, Prot Warr here.
    List of what i soloed:

MSV 5/6 (except for Will of the Emperor)
    MSV 2/6HC (first two)
    ToES 3/4 (except for Lei Shi)
    HoF 2/6 (blade lord and wind lord)
    Garalon
    SoO 2(?)/14 N (had very close attempt on protectors, missed killing them before bond of golden lotus by like ~0.5sec due to stun)
    SoO 4th wing LFR

Everything Prot, ask me a question about any encounter you want ^^
    Also let me know if there's something you have done and i could try

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post

you can solo basically everything WotlK and Cataclysm without any issue... did the achievements this week for the mounts, so i am now starting to farming the bosses that drop mounts :P

haven't tried Pandaria raids though, but just read the topic...

Can I solo Galeon with fury spec and 675 IL? I'm dpsing him to 50% before I die.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    Can I solo Galeon with fury spec and 675 IL? I'm dpsing him to 50% before I die.
    He's only possible as Prot currently.

Deleted

boring... Video tomorrow. That stupid stat squish and a bit of gear made all soloing so boring and easy... :X

edit: it was 2nd pull. And I really wanted to use that stupid selfie camera on photo with Garrosh. But "follower mission gods" didn't want it so I have that stupid thing only on my alt :X Only one place, where I was really thinking about to use it...
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2015-02-27 at 01:56 AM.