Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I was only kidding about Ferdinand , honestly I think he's going to be a sort of antihero type ally in Season 4, which I'm fine with I freakin love that actor. Also I doubt they brought Leekie back, since he's currently buried in Allisons garage. They COULD have cloned him though, it's kinda their thing.
    Ah I didn't realise ha, oh yeah I forgot about him being buried in the garage, nvm then.

ferdinad is awesome, his actor was tweeting during the finale saying gimmie some of that "dirty clone" love clone club. was hilarious.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ferdinad is awesome, his actor was tweeting during the finale saying gimmie some of that "dirty clone" love clone club. was hilarious.
    I'm starting to think I really need to get onto Twitter...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'm starting to think I really need to get onto Twitter...
    the guy who plays felix is awesome too "for the record, helena will cut a bitch"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    One thing I've learned over the seasons... No one in Orphan Black is what they seem to be . Everyone has some kind of hidden agenda. I don't think they'd bother adding a character like Shay just for lolrelationshipdrama. If it was just a randomer they would have shown them. The fact they didn't SCREAMS importance.
    That's why it's so perfect for her to just be ordinary. She's probably got some more military backstory to unearth but I really doubt she's a spy.

turns out shes undercover and that thing in that dudes mouth? its a weird fae bug thingy and turns out bo is a clone who was spliced with fae dna :P

And, Sarah's daughter just showed up on alpha's as well (As Summer Glau's daughter).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy who plays felix is awesome too "for the record, helena will cut a bitch"
    Hahahaha that's pretty awesome... Mostly because it's true, she's proved that many many times

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could be Sarah's daughters dad, forgot his name that killed her. Would be a 'betrayal' and not expected, we've not seen him in a while and Paul mentioned at the beginning of the season that he used to be a weapons dealer.

He was looking after Sarah's daughter, but it could have been after she picked her back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cal. Doubt it, isn't he in the middle of nowhere with Kira? They went like FAR up north.

The reason he's not been in for ages is because he's also Daario in GoT .

15+ Year Old Account
    The reason he's not been in for ages is because he's also Daario in GoT .
    Thought I recognized him somewhere lol

Watched the final episode last night so I can post here without fear of spoilers.

I really loved the first season of this show, I felt like it went off the rails in the second season and only partially recovered in the third. I manage to keep going though because the actors are so fantastic. Tatiana Maslany does an absolutely amazing job, the characters are so well-crafted that I often forget it's the same woman. She has entirely different sets of mannerisms and everything as each character, and all the main ones are incredibly vivid and well fleshed out.

A lot of the supporting cast is great too, Felix and Mrs S. are excellent. So sad about Delphine, always loved her too. Grace grew on me since she left the Prolethians, the girl playing her is a good actress. Even started to actually care about Scott this season.

The performances are still great, I wish the plot was on the same level but since the second season it's been turning into a big mess. Third season had some better plot lines but overall... eh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Love the series, still waiting for S3 to come to the UK though. /sigh BBC suck.

I really hated him when he was first introduced but I like him a lot more after the last episode. Clearly the actor playing him is having a ball with his character. Hope they use him better next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    Love the series, still waiting for S3 to come to the UK though. /sigh BBC suck.
    Get Hola for Firefox or Chrome and watch it directly on Space.ca

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I really hated him when he was first introduced but I like him a lot more after the last episode. Clearly the actor playing him is having a ball with his character. Hope they use him better next season.
    I think they will. He'll be their liason to Topside in the upcoming war against the Neolutionist.

15+ Year Old Account
    First episodes out, I'm not hyped at all though. Not sure why but I lost interest, i'll probably let a few episodes come out before i catch up.

I didn't finish season 3, not sure why i lost interest as well. Probably due to the site I was watching it on. It's all on prime now, so I should catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a very obvious reason why you lost interest... Season 3 was shite. It was essentially filler, by the time episode 10 finished, we were in essentially the same place that we were when it episode 1 began.

That said.

Holy shit episode 401 was great. From what I saw in the episode and what I've read in interviews, they're trying to get back to more of the feeling from season 1, the paranoia and insecurity... It worked.

The whole episode is about Beth Childs. Showing more of her mindset in the months prior to season one, plus her interactions with the mysterious new clone MK.

Then that ending... Damn you Netflix, why didn't you release all the episodes at once ������.

10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 2 was as good as, if not better than the first. If they can keep up this level all the way through, this will be the best season yet.