Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Votekick in LFR needs UPDATE

Votekick really needs to get updated. It is stupid we can't kick people in combat, there is always some douche in raid who tries to ruin it. My last 5 LFRs have disbanded because some people are always ninjapulling and being noobs ..

What I mean is people like this guy

I've vote-kicked in combat before. I agree though, the system needs to be updated to be more transparent. There are hidden mechanics that affect your ability to votekick people depending on how many times you've votekicked in X amount of time.

The worst part of that video....is reading the comments.

It's all "PVE is easy LOLOLOLOL!" comments.

Yay for you! Stroke your PVP epeen elsewhere (like...by doing PVP), instead of ruining what others think is fun just because you do not.

So yes...they need to fix the votekick system, and make it smart (such as someone marked as DAMAGE initiating pulls more often than a tank being autokicked.)
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Your last 5 LFR's have disbanded ? I think i've sen maybe 1 group disband during the whole of Hellfire Citadel and i've done every wing on 3-5 characters almost every week since it opened (not tried Archimonde yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    PVE is easy when it's LFR.
    Doesn't give someone the right to ruin the day for everyone else.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    in before you get kicked in middle of a fight because some jerks didnt like you and they had some friends.
    The system is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    what was the formula?

internet + anonymity = fucktard?

replace anonymity with lfr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    in before you get kicked in middle of a fight because some jerks didnt like you and they had some friends.
    The system is fine.
    blizzard recently commented on it and they too are of the opinion it is in fact not fine

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    The worst part of that video....is reading the comments.

It's all "PVE is easy LOLOLOLOL!" comments.

Yay for you! Stroke your PVP epeen elsewhere (like...by doing PVP), instead of ruining what others think is fun just because you do not.

So yes...they need to fix the votekick system, and make it smart (such as someone marked as DAMAGE initiating pulls more often than a tank being autokicked.)
    PVP and PVE are easy. That video is proof of why LFR needs to be scrapped. People troll LFR now and you still pretty much are guaranteed to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't give someone the right to ruin the day for everyone else.
    Except LFR is so faceroll he didn't ruin anything. Get over yourself.

If getting kicked out of LFR ruins a persons day, they need to reevaluate their priorities in life. It's just a game.
    Its not the getting kicked out.

Its the person TROLLING the group that is ruining peoples day.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    PVP and PVE are easy. That video is proof of why LFR needs to be scrapped. People troll LFR now and you still pretty much are guaranteed to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Except LFR is so faceroll he didn't ruin anything. Get over yourself.

Sorry that I don't believe in being a total asshole in random groups, and actually would rather things go smooth than annoy the hell out of everyone.
    Last edited by Keile; 2015-08-30 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    The system is fine.
    biggest issue that could arise. You que up and there are a bunch of people from a guild and they happen to zero in on you for some random reason that isnt detrimental to the raid. they kick you in combat and thats GG no re have a nice day. do you guys think this is okay?

You can kick in combat. Has been like that for a months.

Deleted
    My comment still applies. If that upsets you to the point of ruining your day, you gotta think about what you're doing on WoW, because the community will never not be like that.

It doesn't sound like this is the game for you, if that's how you take things and if it negatively effects you IRL - so much so, that your day is ruined.
    You just dont understand

10+ Year Old Account
    I've managed to kick multiple people during boss fights, including an afk tank just yesterday on Velhari.

My comment still applies. If that upsets you to the point of ruining your day, you gotta think about what you're doing on WoW, because the community will never not be like that.
    Oh, they don't bother me personally since I don't run LFR. But unlike many of the people here (apparently, including yourself) I am able to visualize myself in anothers position and can understand their viewpoints.

I dont need LFR, I run with my guild weekly, but many people do use LFR. If you find it so easy that it is boring, and you only queue to mess with people.....it is you who needs to rethink things.

It doesn't sound like this is the game for you, if that's how you take things and if it negatively effects you IRL - so much so, that your day is ruined.
    well then when someones does the same in mythic, i hope no one gets mad for it.

Oh, they don't bother me personally since I don't run LFR. But unlike many of the people here (apparently, including yourself) I am able to visualize myself in anothers position and can understand their viewpoints.

I dont need LFR, I run with my guild weekly, but many people do use LFR. If you find it so easy that it is boring, and you only queue to mess with people.....it is you who needs to rethink things.
    also this. ^ very this ^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doritosdruid99 View Post
    Votekick really needs to get updated. It is stupid we can't kick people in combat, there is always some douche in raid who tries to ruin it. My last 5 LFRs have disbanded because some people are always ninjapulling and being noobs ..

What I mean is people like this guy
    You just gave Kettu 20-30 new subs. That's why he does shit like this. If you don't like it don't fucking promote it.

Votekick really needs to get updated.
    Of course it should be easier to kick people but sadly blizzard wouldn't want that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, votekick needs to be updated.

All goes on about how LFR is so easy, but as soon as 5-10 people slack or AFK, we're talking about carrying and mistakes can be more often.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I found enjoyment queuing for Ordos, just to mess with people on my Warlock. So many people would just ask for a summon instead of flying, that I eventually found fun/humor in fucking with them. I'd join a group, drop my summon stone, then I'd put my gateway on top of it (going towards Ordos). It was funny watching people get killed by him.

Now, if someone got sooo upset over that, that it ruined their day, I'd really question their mental state and what their life is like.
    That is not funny

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not funny
    Actually, that is quite funny.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..