Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    There's actually several studies on the human brain that says the brain is still developing until late teenage years, and the part that isnt fully developed is the part that help us take rational decisions. We're genetically made to make stupid mistakes in our youth. Fighting it is denying what being a human is about, fuck up and learn.
    Yeah, not saying it doesn't happen. One time stole something from the school cafeteria.

Let's just say after my father found out, I never have had any desire to steal ever since.

Lesson learned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I rebelled a little. But that was swiftly put down. It isn't that hard.

My siblings know who is boss when we are around our folks, even today. Again, they raised and cared for us until we were adults. The least we can do is show them the uttermost respect.
    Sure, my siblings and I show our parents respect as well.

I won't argue it any more. I guess we'll have to talk about all of this again when your kids are teens

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    My parents, and school, taught my about safe sex and gave out free condoms at age 16 (Sex is legal at that age, with some minor provisions). Seem's like better methods against that.
    Well I am not a teen parent, and neither were any of my siblings. It worked, did it not?

Plus I imagine teenage sex to be terribly boring and horrible. Kids can wait.

I started having sex when I was fifteen or sixteen. When my parents found out they bought me a double bed.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Well I am not a teen parent, and neither were any of my siblings. It worked, did it not?

Plus I imagine teenage sex to be terribly boring and horrible. Kids can wait.
    You are seriously so dumb thinking everyone who has sex ends up having a kid, holy shit did your strict parents not teach you about condoms and safe sex? Just because you have sex in your teens or whenever doesn't mean you're more likely to have a kid. Fuck me you had a sad childhood from reading all your posts.

I just tell the 'Other Parents" to join on in.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    So my mate told me he met this girl off tinder the other day and she still lives with her parents (which is fine) but that they were home when they had sex, now I don't live at home anymore so it's not a problem but he said it was so awkward because the parents were home. Has anyone who has had sex while your parents/the others parents were home? and was it awkward for you?

I never did it when my parents were home in high school so not sure but I can imagine it depending on how cool your parents are and how open you are with them about sexual stuff I guess.
    Graduated high school this year, in my freshman and sophomore years I did it all the time when my mom was home (don't have a dad) she's a really calm person, and I was open with her about it, she didn't care as long as I wasn't stupid about it. We were also taught safe sex before high school and during, and Condoms were always used. The girl at the time was my girlfriend though, which made it less awkward. I mean as someone else said, you have a door for a reason. As long as she doesn't scream like King Kong I'm sure it'd be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    My wife and I have when we're visiting our parents homes on occasion. Mostly at her parents house, as we lived far away and would usually end up staying there when we'd come home over the holidays. We'd be there around 10 days or so around Christmas, neither of us is willing to go that long without sex. Just be late at night when everyone else was sleeping and we'd be quiet.
    Be quiet? Fuck that! We grab the megaphones and make as much sex noise as possible!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    You are seriously so dumb thinking everyone who has sex ends up having a kid, holy shit did your strict parents not teach you about condoms and safe sex? Just because you have sex in your teens or whenever doesn't mean you're more likely to have a kid. Fuck me you had a sad childhood from reading all your posts.
    I knew well aware about condoms and safe sex. Why do you think I wasn't taught that?

But there is always a chance of those condoms failing. Best not to risk it at that age.

Because lo and behold once it happens. Congrats, you now have a pregnant g/f at 15-16.

And childhood is a f@cken joke. There is almost 0 content worth mentioning in your childhood. Life starts during and after college.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep - had sex plenty of times while parents were in the house. Obviously you don't want to disturb them - but it beats sleeping together in the woods: unless you're into that, I once dated a girl who liked having sex in the woods in the rain - that was actually pretty fun.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I use to fuck girls at my parents house all the time. With them there or not.

Only a handful of girls did I actually bang at THEIR house with their parents home. Most of the time we just "went out for coffee" and then came back.

There was this one girl though... we were watching a movie spooning on the couch. Parents went to bed, and my girlfriend slips her pants down to mid thigh and pulls my dick out and starts to discreetly fuck me under the blankets. Not even a few minutes of that and her dad comes back out and sits on the same couch (at our feet) and asks, "Is it okay if I finish the movie with you guys?" I am literally balls deep in his daughter, and I could touch the man he is so close. What is worse, is that instead of the panic making me go limp... I am staying rock hard. She is trying to discreetly get me out of her (which isn't working) and her movement and basically kegels is getting me off. Thankfully I didn't nut, and he got up to go to the bathroom. I quickly got situated, and when he returned I told him I was pretty tired and I was going to head home early (long drive for me at the time). Dad is/was super cool... but I am quite certain he would have castrated me on the spot had he known. Now that we are all grown up I've always wanted to ask him if he knew... there is part of me that believes he knew exactly what was going on and was just fucking with me.
    LOLOLOLOL. I have a similar story but not nearly as bad. Definitely grosser though. Going swimming in my moms pool with gf. Start having pool sex. Friend shows up and jumps in the pool. Kinda looks like shes just hugging me from the front and hanging onto me. Tell friend whats going on. Hes like oh cool, ya too bad you aren't actually inside her and are just rubbing between the bathing suits. Let him know im actually inside. He laughs and goes and gets me a beer as I finish.

I knew well aware about condoms and safe sex. Why do you think I wasn't taught that?

But there is always a chance of those condoms failing. Best not to risk it at that age.

Because lo and behold once it happens. Congrats, you now have a pregnant g/f at 15-16.

And childhood is a f@cken joke. There is almost 0 content worth mentioning in your childhood. Life starts during and after college.
    Referring to your childhood as 'content'

Anyone else find that funny? Just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Be quiet? Fuck that! We grab the megaphones and make as much sex noise as possible!!!
    Well like I said we had to travel, and megaphones take up a lot of space in the suitcase.

OT:
    So what do people do for the reverse of this? If you've got older children (say teenage years), do you try to plan around when you'll have the house to yourself? Wait until everyone is sleeping? Try to be quiet? Or just whatever, whenever, wherever, as loud as you can?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Referring to your childhood as 'content'

Anyone else find that funny? Just me?
    Haha! So stuck in the wow-life. No content for years, even in his childhood. Must really hate Blizzard, the only company you really can trust for content, and then they dont deliver.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my mate told me he met this girl off tinder the other day and she still lives with her parents (which is fine) but that they were home when they had sex, now I don't live at home anymore so it's not a problem but he said it was so awkward because the parents were home. Has anyone who has had sex while your parents/the others parents were home? and was it awkward for you?

I never did it when my parents were home in high school so not sure but I can imagine it depending on how cool your parents are and how open you are with them about sexual stuff I guess.
    This is way off topic. But the phrase "living at home" is pretty silly. When you move out of your parents house, and into a new apartment or house, you have a new home. So whether you live with your parents, or on your own, your home is your home. If you move out of your parents house, your parents house is no longer your home.

Sorry, I know this is a pretty pointless post, but I wanted get that out. lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    This is way off topic. But the phrase "living at home" is pretty silly. When you move out of your parents house, and into a new apartment or house, you have a new home. So whether you live with your parents, or on your own, your home is your home. If you move out of your parents house, your parents house is no longer your home.

Sorry, I know this is a pretty pointless post, but I wanted get that out. lol
    That's just being really technical but i'm sure 99% of people understand when you say "I still live at home" means with parents/caregiver. lol

Deleted
    If I ever catch my kids fucking in my house, I'll kick them out. Have some decency and at least go to a nearby forest or something, you filthy animals.

We made a goddamn game out of it. "Dont get caught (god this is hot!)!"
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    If you try to raise your kid under the strict circumstances you posted in this thread, they're going to rebel their ass(es) off. That's natural teenage behavior. If you don't believe me, go buy a few books and read what the professionals have to say.
    I almost never agree with Bucky, but he and I are together on this. If you're eating food I paid for, you do as I say or get out.

I was raised quite strictly ( dad was a US Marine). As far as sex goes, the "talk" I got at 12 was this:

" Boy, if some girl's daddy is ever on my front porch and I have to stomp his ass, you're next."

I didn't want to get beaten, so I didn't have sex with anyone ( in his house or not) until I was out on my own.

Moral of the story: Rebellion of any sort can be quashed by sufficient force. You just have to be willing to go far enough.

Backseat of the car can be pretty hot, I banged this girl for over a year in my car. Turned into a game of find the sneakiest/hottest spot to go at it, which ended up being the local city hall. Got interrupted by the police and luckily only sent on our way, so we found a truly classy spot: Parked behind a self service car wash for 2 hours.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.