May I ask a question?

I'm looking for the Mystic Saber, the Felpup, and the Swift Zulian Tiger mount. I cannot find these in WMV. Can anyone point me in the correct direction please?

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    May I ask a question?

I'm looking for the Mystic Saber, the Felpup, and the Swift Zulian Tiger mount. I cannot find these in WMV. Can anyone point me in the correct direction please?
    If there's ever an NPC you can't find in WMV, search it on WoWhead and go to the page where it's classified as an NPC. Then go to View>View NPC>Import from URL and paste it in there and it should come up. A heads up since I just ran into this when I went to import a fel pup last night, the colors are really off on it in WMV but it's a pretty easy fix in Photoshop.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thanks BB <3 And thank you for the heads up about the model viewer fix version - got it too now, so character imports are working again now /cheer
    Hehe np

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Visible text: Manahelm Insurrection
    Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ahelm/advanced
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Something Mage Related
    General colour scheme: Surprise me
    Any extras: Surprise me
    Claiming this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Finished the request.
    You can re-request in a week if you're not liking it. Enjoy!
    This is brilliant, thanks for your time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Ahhhhhh!!!! its perfect! Thank you so much!!!
    You're welcome Syless! Really happy that it fits the bill
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Cirra View Post
    If there's ever an NPC you can't find in WMV, search it on WoWhead and go to the page where it's classified as an NPC. Then go to View>View NPC>Import from URL and paste it in there and it should come up. A heads up since I just ran into this when I went to import a fel pup last night, the colors are really off on it in WMV but it's a pretty easy fix in Photoshop.
    Many thanks hon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elthia View Post
    This is brilliant, thanks for your time!!!
    Happy you like it!

------------------------

Also finished request.
    You can request again in a week if it was not to your liking. Enjoy!

none-mmoc size

mmoc size + avatar

I really liked the pose so I got inspired to do a wallpaper too. you can use it or not, was mostly for my own enjoyment
    Click the picture to go to the correct size.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Hi,

I would love a wallpaper to be made.

Resolution: 2560x1440
    Visible Text: Rehok or if you want to put something that might make sense go ahead
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Rehok/simple
    Gear Set: Bloodfang with Legendary Daggers equipped (Fangs of the Father)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: Stance when you target someone with the Wings from Legendary Daggers (Fangs of the Father)
    General Colour Scheme: don't know if this will make sense but Shadowy/smokey as if im in the shadow
    Any Extras: none

Thanks in advance

Also, Am i able to request multiple things in 1 post or do i need to wait for the cooldown?
    1 week bump
    2 week bump

Happy you like it!

------------------------

Also finished request.

none-mmoc size

mmoc size + avatar

I really liked the pose so I got inspired to do a wallpaper too. you can use it or not, was mostly for my own enjoyment
    This might be one of my fave sigs done by you. Its very aesthetically pleasing to my eyeballs.

Happy you like it!

------------------------

Also finished request.

none-mmoc size

mmoc size + avatar

Looks friggin awesome! Thanks a bunch!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Happy you like it!

------------------------

Also finished request.

none-mmoc size

mmoc size + avatar

Just one thing! The sig seems to have been cut off ^.^
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Banner:
    Size: 1138x255

Visible text: Fat Kid Gaming

Logo: dont currently have one, no clue how to make one : ( so anything is fine

General colour scheme: Legion, I an looking for guild name to be done with Slant font, and filled in with something legion filling and color, then the background to be solid black so that it blends with rest of site, if that makes any sense or, if possible and prefered the name could just be done with no background (clear, or floating, not sure best words to use) so that i can layer it over the solid black page, which in that case it could be like our current which is 1138x193 (roughly the size of the lettering. I probally make no sense lol but i tried

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Oxythymia; 2016-03-18 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know the color of the background on this site? I'm wanting to make a 'transparent' signature without making the file huge, if you follow what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Does anyone know the color of the background on this site? I'm wanting to make a 'transparent' signature without making the file huge, if you follow what I mean.
    #efeedc

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tualla View Post
    #efeedc

/10chars
    <3 Thank you!

Shyama did such an AMAZING job with #1111. It came out PERFECT is there a way to get a chat cover simular? either extremely happy ty sooooo much

Quote Originally Posted by Yochi View Post
    This might be one of my fave sigs done by you. Its very aesthetically pleasing to my eyeballs.
    Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Looks friggin awesome! Thanks a bunch!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just one thing! The sig seems to have been cut off ^.^
    cut off? I am real happy you like it, but idk what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Oxythymia View Post
    Shyama did such an AMAZING job with #1111. It came out PERFECT is there a way to get a chat cover simular? either extremely happy ty sooooo much
    You're welcome Really happy that you like the signature

And yes, I'll make a similar chat cover for you. It would help to have a full size screenshot of your UI, so that I can make sure it fits, so could you provide that please? As you haven't got 10 posts here yet, you won't be able to post a link, so perhaps link it to me via Deviant Art?
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're welcome Really happy that you like the signature

And yes, I'll make a similar chat cover for you. It would help to have a full size screenshot of your UI, so that I can make sure it fits, so could you provide that please? As you haven't got 10 posts here yet, you won't be able to post a link, so perhaps link it to me via Deviant Art?

sent the screens, and also if you know anybody that could help with:
    Banner:

General colour scheme: Legion, I an looking for guild name to be done with Slant font, and filled in with something legion filling and color, then the background to be solid black so that it blends with rest of site, if that makes any sense or, if possible and prefered the name could just be done with no background (clear, or floating, not sure best words to use) so that i can layer it over the solid black page, which in that case it could be like our current which is 1138x193 (roughly the size of the lettering. I probally make no sense lol but i tried, this would be the last thing that i ask of.

If not no worries youve done enough, and im probally getting annoying at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Oxythymia View Post
    sent the screens, and also if you know anybody that could help with:
    Banner:

General colour scheme: Legion, I an looking for guild name to be done with Slant font, and filled in with something legion filling and color, then the background to be solid black so that it blends with rest of site, if that makes any sense or, if possible and prefered the name could just be done with no background (clear, or floating, not sure best words to use) so that i can layer it over the solid black page, which in that case it could be like our current which is 1138x193 (roughly the size of the lettering. I probally make no sense lol but i tried, this would be the last thing that i ask of.

If not no worries youve done enough, and im probally getting annoying at this point
    Claiming the banner too - will work on it as soon as I can, but may take a few days
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I've been lurking through this thread and the effort people put in is amazing.

Signature Request!

Visible text: My name Vexenar with the title "Of the Black Harvest" under it.

Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Vexenar/advanced

Gear set: The gear I currently have transmogged please.

Helm visible: Yes.

Cloak visible: Yes.

Your pose: Not completely sure if it's possible, but kind of a casting pose while looking like I don't give a single fuck?

General colour scheme: Fel energy.

Any extras: Looking for a cool pose that shows off that Gnomes should not be trifled with!

Thanks in advance!