15+ Year Old Account
    Jungle tips from a jungle main:

Armor runes are fine, I'm actually using a 15 armor rune page on champions right now that I'm not used to - as I get more used to them I can lower to the standard 9 armor (yellows) - but virtually every jungler uses at least 9 armor runes (yellows). One of my jungle rune pages for this season is 29% attack speed + 15 armor - makes early clears very fast and enough sustain to gank on many junglers (AS everything except yellow+blue armor). Works well for Devourer champions and/or Diana.

A lot can be done to improve your jungle clear, watch some videos - especcially of high level champions playing your preferred jungler - the difference between a high level jungler clear and a novice at that champion can be night and day - typically they can full clear without backing with every champion - often throwing a gank in there somewhere too.

Wards. Good ward placement is essential as a jungler, you need to know wards just as well as a Support main - because you need to anticipate what is warded - and then either go around or sweep it when you gank.

It's your job to watch the placement of every member of the enemy team - but particularly anticipate the enemy junglers movement. You should warn of where you think they will gank next, or go to there and prep a counter-gank - or at least a deny. If mid leaves mid lane, its your job to warn bot or top as much as it is mid's job - being a jungler is about a lot more than just PvE'ing NPCs to death: you are the fulcrum of map control (and objectives), you are the basis for ganks, and you are responsible for anticipating enemy ganks.

Lastly - vision and awareness. Having good wards and scuttles and wolves and vision of the jungles is only helpful if you are staring at the minimap all game - if someone peeks their head into vision for a second, you need to take notice of it. Having vision is meaningless if you don't notice what the minimap shows - so some people get good at warding, but still struggle to make the right calls: often the difference is they didn't see what they were shown.

Get comfortable enough and fast enough to clear your jungle without looking at your champion - spend your time watching lanes. Stare at the minimap. And click your thoughts.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Tip that a lot of people don't seem to know for jungle: If you hard CC Scuttle, it loses all its armour and magic resistance for the duration of the CC. Hard CC being stuns, fears etc, not slows and snares.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    The only trick i know as a Nocturne main is to start with yellow trinket and switch to red trinket on the first back.
    As a now 6 season Nocturne main, how is this a trick lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Tip that a lot of people don't seem to know for jungle: If you hard CC Scuttle, it loses all its armour and magic resistance for the duration of the CC. Hard CC being stuns, fears etc, not slows and snares.
    it permanently loses the armor/MR, not for the duration of the CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    it permanently loses the armor/MR, not for the duration of the CC.
    TIL /10chars
    RETH

Deleted
    @Yvaelle

Thanks for the tips!

I have no idea of what i'm doing

On the subject of Nocturne, it seems playing him top is the new flavour of the week. Been against him top 3 times out of my last 5 games. I lack the nessacary descriptive prowess to illustrate to you just how horrifically brutal it was. So here is a photograph, courtesy of Lane Scene Investigation of what happened. Needless to say I don't think its a particularly workable idea. Stick him in the jungle where he can make best use of his ultimate imo.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    On the subject of Nocturne, it seems playing him top is the new flavour of the week. Been against him top 3 times out of my last 5 games. I lack the nessacary descriptive prowess to illustrate to you just how horrifically brutal it was. So here is a photograph, courtesy of Lane Scene Investigation of what happened. Needless to say I don't think its a particularly workable idea. Stick him in the jungle where he can make best use of his ultimate imo.
    Yeah people have tried to make lane Nocturne work before, more specifically in mid. He auto pushes too hard even when you don't want to, and he is too mana hungry to not be in the jungle taking blues and having the mana regen from jungle items. Theoretically he is strong enough to duke it out with top laners and mid laners, but playing Nocturne in a lane is like playing a Dota character against a League character.

Deleted
    RIP Titanic Hydra on Assassins. It's geting nerfed to the ground. 35 AD

I think it's only worth buying on "on-hit bruisers". Maybe is still worth buying as a last item on my Nocturne. Not sure.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-03-23 at 03:10 PM.

Looks like Riot is backpedaling on adding solo queue. The community is piiiiissed. Personally I would prefer an alternate queue for solo only, so I hope they eventually end up adding it, but it's looking grim.

Also yeah titanic is taking a pretty huge hit, thank god.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm about to quit...for good. I've been playing since January 2010.

So sick of having to Q up w/ Dynamic for ranked. I'm a 100% solo player...it just feels so fucked up these days.

The team builder sucks...it forces you into 2 roles instead of just figuring it out with your team during picks and bans. If I want to jungle, I have to Q as top or mid secondary to even have a shot...if you Q up as bot, support, or fill (secondary), you're never getting jungle.

So, someone who prefers jungle and *can* support or AD will always support or AD, and never jungle. You're forced to secondary pick mid or top...pure shit.

blah blah blah, I can rant on...but an old school player is highly unsatisfied with this shit-tier season.

tl:dr - fuck riot
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2016-03-23 at 07:06 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Looks like Riot is backpedaling on adding solo queue. The community is piiiiissed. Personally I would prefer an alternate queue for solo only, so I hope they eventually end up adding it, but it's looking grim.

Also yeah titanic is taking a pretty huge hit, thank god.
    I don't mind dynamic queue the increased team focus that riot is aiming for is a bigger problem to me.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I'm about to quit...for good. I've been playing since January 2010.

So sick of having to Q up w/ Dynamic for ranked. I'm a 100% solo player...it just feels so fucked up these days.

The team builder sucks...it forces you into 2 roles instead of just figuring it out with your team during picks and bans. If I want to jungle, I have to Q as top or mid secondary to even have a shot...if you Q up as bot, support, or fill (secondary), you're never getting jungle.

So, someone who prefers jungle and *can* support or AD will always support or AD, and never jungle. You're forced to secondary pick mid or top...pure shit.

blah blah blah, I can rant on...but an old school player is highly unsatisfied with this shit-tier season.

tl:dr - fuck riot
    Yeah, I've been playing heavily since Caitlyn release and I'm about done. I'm finding myself playing other games more and more. Next HotS patch looks good, at least.

Deleted
    Bought the 10x hextech chest and key pack for a total of 11 chests

unlocked Blackfrost Anivia, reaper soraka and then rerolled 3 shards into sherwood ashe <.<

i rly hope they do something about champion shards.. i own all champions and getting one of those shards is completely useless to me, i can't reroll them into anything usefull and i can't use the essence for anything usefull

10+ Year Old Account
    If you own all champs couldn't you reroll whenn a new champ is released too always get him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    If you own all champs couldn't you reroll whenn a new champ is released too always get him.
    Nope, it rerolls into a completely random champion shard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Nope, it rerolls into a completely random champion shard
    Even champs you already own? Thats a stupid system

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Even champs you already own? Thats a stupid system
    They've already said they're looking into doing something about champion shards for people who have all champions.

Deleted
    What I got from Hextech so far -

Championship Kalista
    Bilgewater Swain
    Ravager Nocturne
    Armadillo Ward
    Safari Caitlyn

Nocturne (Champion)

So finally we got Hextech crafting in EU, how does it work? Or, how do I obtain chests, without buying them. And do I need to buy keys anyways? So it is kinda like CS chests?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So finally we got Hextech crafting in EU, how does it work? Or, how do I obtain chests, without buying them. And do I need to buy keys anyways? So it is kinda like CS chests?
    Hextech Crafting