Page 48 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I totally get where these Trump supporters come from. Many of them are younger and don't get it.
    I am 52, and according to the press most Trump supporters are "old angry white people", right?

We basically did everything wrong, and that's from someone who was ready to nuke Afghanistan into oblivion just to send a message, 15 years ago.
    You are right. The first thing Bush did wrong was the embedded reporters. The second thing he did wrong was not going all out. If we go to war, we should go in it to win it, not to contain and appease the world's moral conscience.

Regardless, we should have totally annihilated the Taliban through nuclear means. Fuck the collateral damage. If you think that Al Qeda would have not blinked then you are sadly mistaken. Sure the fuck made the Japanese blink.

Had we "nuked" Afghanistan we would have wiped out a significant and sufficient amount of the "terrorists", enough that they most likely would have never regrouped. And after viewing the horror of the American retaliation, that would have even been more incentive. It would also have said to people like Assad and Hussein that it was no-more-Mr.Nice Guy-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    Absolutely not true. The vast majority of muslims condone these attacks, they just know to lie when needed.
    Can I get the Borg cortical implant you have?

I really wanna get in on the Muslim Terrorist Hive Mind to get to the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I think it has more to do with the capture of the paris attacker, seems he may have known of a future attack.
    Doubt t, this would have happened regardless.
    Something like this requires months of preparation, gearing up, setting things in motion and so forth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    The moral of the story is to let dictators have a stranglehold on their citizens so they won't go crazy and blow themselves up in other countries.
    Yes pretty mutch, the middle east cant function without dictators.
    We tried it, the US gave Irak the same freedom as the EU after WW2.

The EU build up from the ashes and took the freedom as a blessing.
    Irak blamed the ashes on others and just used the freedom to build up hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    technically, hub did say it and holas was responding
    I stand corrected although he was very eager to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    Twitter

SITE Intel Group

@siteintelgroup

#ISIS claimed credit for the attacks in #Belgium through its 'Amaq News Agency

source: http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20160322_0...haven-zaventem

for those that understand dutch, can follow there the live reports of the current situation.
    I'm going to be completely ignorant here as I woke up to this news and am now sitting at work trying to get updates, is there an active situation right now? Or has it for the most part settled down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Yes pretty mutch, the middle east cant function without dictators.
    Its what happens when you leave power vacuums.

Deleted
    No. Nothing the Vikings did had any lasting effect.
    This is the sort of cultural imperialism that leads to the grave insult of 'Minnesota Vikings' -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, that wouldn't work.
    Because an IS-member could just say he's an atheïst and still carry out attacks.
    And that's if we ignore that our country does not register the religion of people, we're secular like that.
    Make them eat pork while taking a cab ride with a female taxi driver then shave their beard and draw a picture of mohammad using their shaved hairs for his beard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    I stand corrected although he was very eager to respond.
    eagerness shouldnt be an issue IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Make them eat pork while taking a cab ride with a female taxi driver, shave their beard while drawing a picture of mohammad.
    sounds like a party

Such a sad thing to happen, it's amazing how brainwashed people can get to do such a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No western country is just "hoping" they will stop. You have no idea what you are talking about, and it shows in your vapid opinion as to what is happening in reality.
    Enlighten me, wise elite one, as to what every western country is doing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

You are right. The first thing Bush did wrong was the embedded reporters. The second thing he did wrong was not going all out. If we go to war, we should go in it to win it, not to contain and appease the world's moral conscience.

Regardless, we should have totally annihilated the Taliban through nuclear means. Fuck the collateral damage. If you think that Al Qeda would have not blinked then you are sadly mistaken. Sure the fuck made the Japanese blink.

Had we "nuked" Afghanistan we would have wiped out a significant and sufficient amount of the "terrorists", enough that they most likely would have never regrouped. And after viewing the horror of the American retaliation, that would have even been more incentive. It would also have said to people like Assad and Hussein that it was no-more-Mr.Nice Guy-time.
    If we nuked Afghanistan in 2003, you could rest assured that the extremism we see today would be nothing. You annihilate tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians and children, you would create not just tiny pockets of extremism, but entire countries, like Pakistan, discharging nuclear warheads at our shores.

I would tell you to go read more about modern US history, but since you are already 52 you are too far gone and hardened in your beliefs anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Enlighten me, wise elite one, as to what every western country is doing?
    The most sophisticated surveillance and intelligence apparatus known to man.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    eagerness shouldnt be an issue IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

sounds like a party
    No but dragging that conflicy into this thread is. And that's all I have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Estherna View Post
    If you think that by being rougher to immigrants or to muslims in general is going to solve anything, then you are gravely mistaken. The people who do that kind of thing are expecting that kind of reactions. They aren't doing that to hurt us European, but to push us to adopt a xenophobic mentality.

Their plan is to create religious rift in Europe by pushing Europeans to be more and more afraid and angry against the muslims, hoping that by that way, they will have more and more people willing to fight for them. And ultimately, forcing us to close our borders and recall our armies from Middle East and Western Africa, letting them do whatever they want to do there.

We can't win this by adopting their ways of fighting or their ways of reasonning. We have to stick to what is making our identity, which is, after centuries of bloody wars, tolerance, democracy, acceptance and human rights. We can't allow ourselves to create the conditions of our own desmise by forgotting our way of living or our freedoms for the sake of fake security. It's what that war is about, and it is the real looming threat to the western civilization : to uphold our beliefs and our ways of thinking even if it put our lives at risk.

There is no laws, no borders closing, no enforced security checks, no spying or surveillance of communication that will protect us completely. We have to be prepared to see that kind of attacks being more and more present, but we can't allow ourselves to succomb to our demons. Because if we do, then we will lose.
    Exactly. This IS scum is afraid of people who are different, and they want us to become like them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can I get the Borg cortical implant you have?

I really wanna get in on the Muslim Terrorist Hive Mind to get to the truth!
    No Borg impant I am afraid, just 41 yeas of experience with Muslims in my country. And I am afraid your insults doesn't change what I feel about the majority of them. I met nice Muslims, but I met a LOT more hostile ones.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem of these kind of "organisations" is they are like a hydra. Cut off one head and two more will appear.
    I'm sorry the headcutting metaphore isn't the most tasteful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    I'm going to be completely ignorant here as I woke up to this news and am now sitting at work trying to get updates, is there an active situation right now? Or has it for the most part settled down?
    The situation currently has calmed down, many of those that were told in brussel to stay indoors can leave their homes. The public transportation of the Train Station has opened since 16h00. There is still a complete ravage at the Airport, smoke still needs to get out of the building and the roof of the build near the entrance has collapsed.

The point is to allow public transport to be available as soon as possible. In total there's around 30 people dead and around 200+ injured/heavy injured. Around 25 hospitals in belgium are being used to take care of the injured. Belgium remains at Lvl 4 Danger zones. Which means about 200+ army folk have surrounded the area in brussels and the cities around it.

Schools will go back open tomorrow, aswell as everything else at 6 a.m. Many of the people that fled the airport are now in the Sportgym of Zaventem. Borders at germany, france and netherlands have greatly increased with army people.

So far there are still some people locked in the tunnels of the Metro station, children even.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I am 52, and according to the press most Trump supporters are "old angry white people", right?

And this is exactly what I'm talking about.

It would';t have worked. You don't even care if it wouldn't have worked. You just want to make yourself feel better.

You ever think that... I don't know... using a nuclear weapon and it not actually stopping your enemy, would have, in fact, undermined US power. Or how about do you think the US would have kept it's friendships and alliances had it done that and killed millions of people? Do you have some North Korea fetish? Because that is exactly what we'd be.

And by the way, you do realize that overuse of US conventional military power has weakened the US's reputation for fighting finesse right? Russia and China aren't as conventionally afraid of us as they were 15 years ago. Why? Because they've seen IEDs and RPGs rip holes in armored vehicles and kill thousands of US troops. They've had 15 years to see us fight and work out how to, if not beat us, at least make it costly for us. They have done in the real world exactly what my hypothetical scenario with nukes would have done. The misuse of it dulled it's potency.

The foundation of US power is our network of alliances and our positions on global bodies where we have, over the decades designed privileged roles for ourselves.

If the US abandoned it's moral authority in the way you described - and I mean TRULY abandoned it - you can kiss all those goodbye. We wouldn't be strong. We wouldn't be feared or respected. We'd be surrounded and weak.

That's your problem and I see it in your writing. There is no finesse in your approach. You just want to brawl and feel big about the fight with terrorism. Use your head and fight the battles that mater.

Who wins if the US is isolated. China and Russia. But hey, at least we'll have killed the Taliban amiright?

Oh and one more thing. You made a key comprehension of reality mistake. Islamic Radicalism is essentially a death cult. You won't beat a death cult by intimidating it. Imperial Japan had soldiers who did not fear death, but it was not a death cult. The Emperor surrendered to save Japan, by his own words. They're completely different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it's because their intelligence is good.
    IS would love to target Muslim-friendly countries since it spreads more terror.

Bullshit! I've seen the articles and videos and you are lying.

People don't know what the crusades were about.
    They usually don't know where Ghengis Khan came from.
    And they believe Vikings had horns on their helmets.
    I think that proves his point
    http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/32616/Terre...bekogeld.dhtml

I know you cheesefucks are generally a bit retarded, so I'll spoonfeed you like the retarded pissbabby you are.

Another article also states that Abdeslam leisurely walked around in Molenbeek.
    You're not telling me that none of them didnt recognize the most wanted terrorist in the EU.
    He was also hiding a mere 400 meters from his parent's house.
    I'm sure they didnt know about that though :^)

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-03-22 at 03:42 PM.