Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Because the 2 totally have relevance to each other.
    yeah they do since the announce warcraft stuff at blizzcons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    This might shock you, but Blizzcon will become less and less about WoW as time goes on. HS, OW and the more plug and play games will get more and more attention. Sorry.
    doesnt bother me if wow gets no attention il save £25 on a ticket

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grimfox8472 View Post
    You seem angry moomoo, you should chill and have a drink or something
    moomoo has milk :3

Quote Originally Posted by moomoocow83 View Post
    yeah they do since the announce warcraft stuff at blizzcons

- - - Updated - - -

And is it called Wowcon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And is it called Wowcon?
    no its called blizzcon and last time i checked warcraft is still a blizzard product wats ur point

no its called blizzcon and last time i checked warcraft is still a blizzard product wats ur point
    Point is it's not just about wow. They make other games believe it or not.

They HAVE to have something big this year. 10th Blizzcon and 25th Anniversary of Blizzard as a company? Perfect time to blow the roof off the place with a new Warcraft (non WoW) announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by SeksiVitez View Post
    Blizzard just stated late last year they are no longer shooting for faster/annual expansion launches again after the debacle that was Warlords of Draenor. They stated they want to go back to the normal multi-patch cycles like we saw in Wrath and early in MoP.
    Source?

I personally prefer the 2-year/multi-patch cycle, so hopefully they stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trihara View Post
    Source?

I personally prefer the 2-year/multi-patch cycle, so hopefully they stick to it.
    I'd like to see a source for that as well. If true, it would instantly make me feel better about WoW going forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Legally, Blizzard isn't able to release it past September 21st. So, even if they would take 6 more months to work on Legion, it would never reach November, because it can't. Great prediction.
    That means nothing. They could just say "oops" and dealy the launch for another 2 years if they so pleased. No legal consequences at all. It would mean the death of the game though, but that's mere details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by merex760 View Post
    They HAVE to have something big this year. 10th Blizzcon and 25th Anniversary of Blizzard as a company? Perfect time to blow the roof off the place with a new Warcraft (non WoW) announcement.
    Warcraft 4.

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME.

What's yours?

Deleted
    they best offer a mount like that bear in 2008 blizzcon i dnt want another crappy murloc pet that never gets used or looked at

its a big year, give us a fockin mount pls like jebus i love the murlocs but id really prefer a cool mount like the wrath blizzcon

they best offer a mount like that bear in 2008 blizzcon i dnt want another crappy murloc pet that never gets used or looked at
    Your choice not to use it same with all of mine. Tbh I think they are probably dead now it's been so long since I last logged on.

I'd like to see a source for that as well. If true, it would instantly make me feel better about WoW going forward.
    Look up YouTube Quantity Matters: WoD's Blunder, Legion & Beyond (cannot post urls here) Start at around 5:35.

I will look for the other quote I read back in January.

It's always two years

So, November most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    It's always two years

So, November most likely
    They need to plan on each expansion being two years and then spread the patches out more. In MoP, we had some rapid fire patches- too fast and then a giant lul at the end. So much so, that they cut out patch dungeons altogether to push those patches out faster. The results were- no new dungeons past launch in MoP, good raiding guilds raiding twice a week not having enough time to finish previous raiding tiers before the next one dropped, and then the infamous year long drought that was SoO.

In WoD, they stupidly just decided to gut the living hell out of almost ALL content and decided they would just reuse everything they had at launch. Tanaan Jungle was delayed to make it look like a patch, Shattrath and Farahlon were cut, capital cities were changed to simpler Ashran locations, and they cut raiding down to two tiers. The result? An even LONGER drought between expansions. Sure, they are coming out closer- 1.5 - 1.75 years apart. But in the meantime, most of us rightfully felt incredibly ripped off financially by spending upwards of $200 to play a barebones WoD for one year.

Two year planning would allow them to slow down, focus on releasing patches every 16 weeks or so and give us patches with more content than ever. Quality, quantity, and player stability would return.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be about time to announce a new Diablo expansion. Not much WoW news to be expected, though. Perhaps about a patch at most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    It would be about time to announce a new Diablo expansion. Not much WoW news to be expected, though. Perhaps about a patch at most.
    legion pre launch event

legion pre launch event
    Diablo Expansion.

was hoping they could finally make it thee days this year :P

about time for warcraft 4.