Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    You can delete the giveaway and recreate,. at no penalty.
    Actually, there is a penalty. If you delete a giveaway it permanently takes up one of your spots you had available.

So say you can only make 5 giveaways at a time, after you delete you will only be able to make 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Actually, there is a penalty. If you delete a giveaway it permanently takes up one of your spots you had available.

So say you can only make 5 giveaways at a time, after you delete you will only be able to make 4.
    Yeah, and since i deleted one giveaway from the start, it counts as a negative feedback too and i can only create one at the time instead of 3..... Yay me <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

That's interesting. I never knew that. I can create 71 at a time so it's not a stress but I also thought it was a no penalty action.

7+ Year Old Account
    Too little too late on the final word for negative consequences, but I'm not worried about it. I don't think I'll ever be in a situation where I'll have a ton of simultaneous giveaways needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    Can anyone advise for / against tier3? I'm not sure about those games, I'll almost certainly get at least tier2.
    Some of my friends LOVE Omerta, but Steam reviews seems very mixed, not sure about the other, seems like a bad version of Port Royale 3 that's included in tier 2 o.o

Don't think I'll go for it. But tiers 1 & 2 are definitely worth their price. Patrician 3 is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Also :
    Oh, hi.

Bad version of Port Royale 3? What do you mean with that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Bad version of Port Royale 3? What do you mean with that?
    Similar games, but PR3 looks much better. Most comments on Steam seems to agree from what I just read, And Port Royale were already not-so-good games based on Patrician (that used to be awesome, especially 3rd one)

I'd say Patrician is better than PR, and PR is better than Rise of Venice, which is fun since the best Patrician game in bundle is in Tier 1, best PR game in Tier 2, and Rise of Venice in Tier 3. The better the game, the lower the tier, should always be like this
    Oh, hi.

Thanks for the South Park giveaway, Pendulous! I look forward to playing an RPG that isn't FF13 (the first one) after grinding these damn achievements. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Thanks for the South Park giveaway, Pendulous! I look forward to playing an RPG that isn't FF13 (the first one) after grinding these damn achievements. :P
    Wow, I literally just sent those.

It's good. I like games with Timed Attacks (hello Super Mario RPG), but I think the game relies on them way too much, among other combat things like using hard attacks to break armor, and weak attacks to break shields, forcing you to use spells on certain characters, even if your character has shitty spells. It's easily the best game made from a TV show or movie though.

Hey guys, I'm a new guy around here.

I've seen this thread going on for several days, and with these thread, I met Steamgifts.com.

At first, I was skeptical about the site, until I won a game 2 days ago, I thought "Meh, probably gonna get scammed off the prize", but the guy actually delivered!

So, I started to giveaway the games I already had from favorite bundle sites, and I just reached level 1!

I noticed these giveaways which are for level 1's too, and I was about to join one, but I had no permission.

How do I get permission in these giveaways you guys posts? Is there any way to be able to join them?

Thank you for reading!

This is my Steamgifts profile as of now, hopefully the numbers will add up!:

(Will post in a later edit with the link until I have permission to do so, [or until I buy a "post link" DLC, lol!])

@bbr
    Did you send the indiegala gift link already? Just wanted to let you know that I have not received anything, if you did send it.

Deleted
    Is Darkeon on here? I won Shadowrun from him, but shortly before already won it, so I sent him a steamgift message if it's possible to reroll the gift for someone else, but haven't heard back yet.

Superthanks for the giveaway, and sorry for the trouble :/

Quote Originally Posted by TindalosKeeper View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a new guy around here.

I've seen this thread going on for several days, and with these thread, I met Steamgifts.com.

At first, I was skeptical about the site, until I won a game 2 days ago, I thought "Meh, probably gonna get scammed off the prize", but the guy actually delivered!

So, I started to giveaway the games I already had from favorite bundle sites, and I just reached level 1!

I noticed these giveaways which are for level 1's too, and I was about to join one, but I had no permission.

How do I get permission in these giveaways you guys posts? Is there any way to be able to join them?

Thank you for reading!

This is my Steamgifts profile as of now, hopefully the numbers will add up!:

(Will post in a later edit with the link until I have permission to do so, [or until I buy a "post link" DLC, lol!])
    Those are group giveaways. In order to join you have to be part of our group.

Here are some requirements:

"Since a lot of people are asking how to join this group:
    * Be a member of MMO-Champion. Preferabley for 1 month+
    * Be an active user. Prefer 50+ posts but this is flexible.
    * Try to be a participant in the Humble Bundle thread - you don't have to post bundles, you can simply chat with us about bundles other people post, talk about sales, deals and the games on offer."

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Is Darkeon on here? I won Shadowrun from him, but shortly before already won it, so I sent him a steamgift message if it's possible to reroll the gift for someone else, but haven't heard back yet.

Superthanks for the giveaway, and sorry for the trouble :/
    I believe Darkeon posted here this week. Yes.

He is currently online on Steam. Better to ask him there.
    Last edited by QuiteTheNoob; 2016-03-24 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post
    Those are group giveaways. In order to join you have to be part of our group.

Here are some requirements:
    Thanks! It would be useful to have these requirements attached to the first post, with the help of a moderator, if possible, but sharing them to those new around here is still useful!

* Be a member of MMO-Champion. Preferabley for 1 month+
    It's simple over time, but I have to say it's fair for those who want to show that they are reliable for activities.

* Be an active user. Prefer 50+ posts but this is flexible.
    I talk a lot about anything, so we will be A-okay!

* Try to be a participant in the Humble Bundle thread - you don't have to post bundles, you can simply chat with us about bundles other people post, talk about sales, deals and the games on offer."
    An easy one, I actually know Reddit is actually active with Steam Sales, not sure if you guys accept help from other sites.

Question, in other threads, it's fine to share ISO's of games? Or only this gaming forum is for Steam games only? (I own the original physical copies, so I can keep a list of those who can have it, or just freely share them)

Thanks for your answer!
    Last edited by TindalosKeeper; 2016-03-24 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks! It would be useful to have these requirements attached to the first post, with the help of a moderator, if possible, but sharing them to those new around here is still useful!

It's simple over time, but I have to say it's fair for those who want to show that they are reliable for activities.

I talk a lot about anything, so we will A-okay!

An easy one, I actually know Reddit is actually active with Steam Sales, not sure if you guys accept help from other sites.

Question, in other threads, it's fine to share ISO's of games? Or only this gaming forum is for Steam games only? (I own the original physical copies, so I can keep a list of those who can have it, or just freely share them)

Thanks for your answer!
    Once you've been around for a month or so if you're still interested just send me a PM with your steam profile or add me to friends on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/athravan/ don't let the description under my name put you off, I had some *ahem* "problems" after listing my profile on another site but I do accept all friend invites) and I'll add you to our group and then you'll have access to all the group-exclusive giveaways. The actual group is this one http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mmochb

Not entirely sure what you mean by sharing ISO's of games? Do you mean torrents/places to download games outside of steam? If it was a 100% free no copyright game through a legit platform you might find somewhere to post it but in general, any download sites or torrent sites are not okay to post, and anything that looks even remotely like it's linked to piracy would get you an infraction. This is a discussion site not a file sharing site and the mods/site owners have no way of verifying who owns games to know if it's legal or not so it wouldn't be allowed.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2016-03-24 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Once you've been around for a month or so if you're still interested just send me a PM with your steam profile or add me to friends on steam ([Redacted: Url] don't let the description under my name put you off, I had some *ahem* "problems" after listing my profile on another site but I do accept all friend invites) and I'll add you to our group and then you'll have access to all the group-exclusive giveaways. The actual group is this one [Redacted: Url]
    Eh... Yeah, sure! Not sure where you have been, but better not to share it, right? Hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Not entirely sure what you mean by sharing ISO's of games? Do you mean torrents/places to download games outside of steam? If it was a 100% free no copyright game through a legit platform you might find somewhere to post it but in general, any download sites or torrent sites are not okay to post, and anything that looks even remotely like it's linked to piracy would get you an infraction. This is a discussion site not a file sharing site and the mods/site owners have no way of verifying who owns games to know if it's legal or not so it wouldn't be allowed.
    Ok! Got it! Even though I was going to share it to those who wanted a healthy ISO with their physical copy of a game, if they had it.

Can I post other stuff? Like, free mods for a non-steam game, and free steam games appearing around?

Thanks for the information!

Edit: Been hearing this thing going on on Steamgifts.com

Is something related to "trains".

What is this?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by TindalosKeeper; 2016-03-24 at 01:43 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I post other stuff? Like, free mods for a non-steam game, and free steam games appearing around?
    This thread is for bundles and deals and discussion as a part of a community extension of that. It's not really the place to post mods or other unrelated stuff. However, free games are posted frequently so that is certainly welcome.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    This thread is for bundles and deals and discussion as a part of a community extension of that. It's not really the place to post mods or other unrelated stuff. However, free games are posted frequently so that is certainly welcome.
    Oh! Yeah, I'm aware this is a Humble Bundle thread. I'm saying about doing it on another thread!

Still, thanks for the warning!

Note to myself: When can I have permission to add URL's?

From what I've seen posted recently I'm guessing the answer is "no," but is there any easy way to see if a given Steam key has already been redeemed except by having someone try to redeem it? I'm going through my old Humble Bundles and I'm realizing I don't remember if these some of these games were added to my Steam library from there or if I already had them.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    From what I've seen posted recently I'm guessing the answer is "no," but is there any easy way to see if a given Steam key has already been redeemed except by having someone try to redeem it? I'm going through my old Humble Bundles and I'm realizing I don't remember if these some of these games were added to my Steam library from there or if I already had them.
    Have you recently revealed the key to yourself? Or you revealed it and left it lying around in your own Humble Bundle page for days/months?

If the key hasn't been revealed at all, then it's certain the key is still "minty fresh", I'd red flag those that are visible to you already.

Just be careful in not giving away a key already used/had been visible to you on Humble Bundle for days... It might cause unpredictable and TV-like funny situations... Except they aren't funny.

Just give them to a friend, or dump them in a Key Dump thread in Steamgifts.com.

Hope I helped you!