Is it my imaginaton, or does what it takes to get an S ranking vary wildly? I, somehow, got S with a 4/4/10 score for Cho, but got a B+ when I went 8/0/4 on Jarvan and in both cases we won when the other team surrendered in under 25 minutes. It seems to me as if those two should be much reversed, unless theres something I'm missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Is it my imaginaton, or does what it takes to get an S ranking vary wildly? I, somehow, got S with a 4/4/10 score for Cho, but got a B+ when I went 8/0/4 on Jarvan and in both cases we won when the other team surrendered in under 25 minutes. It seems to me as if those two should be much reversed, unless theres something I'm missing here?
    It doesn't just count your kda into it. Objective participation, warding, CS, etc also counts. Basicly as far as i've understood it it compares your performance on X champion to the average, and bases it on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    It takes into account how you play the champion, how you perform in the role etc.

Deleted
    I don't know if getting chest when you get an S ranking is random or not? I've had S- games where I got one and S/S+ games where I did not got a chest. And this is on different champions mind you (I won those games). Maybe it's bugged?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back after a very long break from moba games and missed a lot of changes that made the game very fun to me, so... a quick question:
    today i've experienced my very first Twitch game and noticed that i don't miss ult shots on fast moving targets anymore, did riot buffed missile speed or fixed collision model? Even when enemy Jinx flashed in opposite direction after i fired my attack she still took damage? Did rapidfire cannon or whatever its name made this difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iirc, they fixed Twitch's ult. Don't recall exactly when.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    It doesn't just count your kda into it. Objective participation, warding, CS, etc also counts. Basicly as far as i've understood it it compares your performance on X champion to the average, and bases it on that.
    From which I can only assume that your average Jarvan is a ward dispensing murder machine. The other team had a jungle Fizz so you know... I had to ward his jungle up and kill him over and over. He ended up 5 levels behind and didn't even complete Runic Echoes before we won. I feel it was a far more S worthy performance than a run-of-the-mill Cho game where I was basically just making Zed miserable everytime he tried to kill our Kog.

Unless its measured against my average performances? I've not really played Cho that much since they added champion Mastery, and the times I have tended to be those games that went so far south they were hanging out with Penguins. Jarvan on the other hand I've been playing a lot recently, and on account of having friends much worse than myself, have racked up some really impressive kill streaks with him.

Deleted
    I have been playing Maokai mid because...reasons ^_^

One extra Tank with some AP. It's working alright and i make the life of assassins really difficult.
    Not sure if i am trolling or the thing is actually working lol. Won 3 games and lost 1.

They need to fix this system. 10+ min queues shouldnt happen ever for a ranked game. Whenever it happens I know its because the system is forcing itself to give me Mid as opposed to ADC

If you guys want to see the time you've spent on lol: http://wasted-on-lol.com/

1005 hours for me. Kinda surprised tbh, thought it would have been like 1,5-2k atleast. I ain't even mad.

Deleted
    I have...5500 hours. I'm the one who should feel bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    If you guys want to see the time you've spent on lol: http://wasted-on-lol.com/

1005 hours for me. Kinda surprised tbh, thought it would have been like 1,5-2k atleast. I ain't even mad.
    athravan : You've spent about 1332 hours on League of Legends which means 56 days of your life.

I literally just started playing again this week after an 18 month break.... so it's higher than I was expecting.

15+ Year Old Account
    fatesascension : You've spent about 3774 hours on League of Legends which means 157 days of your life.

Not surprising, I have no life.

15+ Year Old Account
    1442 hours, or 60 days.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

So Rito posted this not too long ago and I forgot to link it here...

Me:

My gems are ready, team.

15+ Year Old Account
    They better keep his Armor of the Fifth Age skin!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

You've spent about 1373 hours on League of Legends which means 57 days of your life.

So a fair amount!
    Last edited by Noxina; 2016-03-29 at 07:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Can't wait for the Taric rework. I'm secretly hoping he will be viable in top lane. I also played some Taric support games in ranked to honor his gemness one last time. It was truly fabulous as I won them all.

Deleted
    I just hope they make him more interesting. He is already one of the most balance supports there are. (Balanced in this context being his variety by combining sustain, aura, CC, tankiness.) All other supports focus more on sustain or more on CC or more on burst or more on tankiness or more on auras than other things. Taric is a balance variety allowing you to adapt to what the lane needs.

I hope that will still apply.

3503 hours, 146 days. Neat.
    Also, new Taric hype.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-03-30 at 02:47 PM.