Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    2016 and i have a life other than playing a videogame...go out and make friend when legion comes then return is it that hard?
    And who told you that I am currently playing WoW? I am just bored of the same Blizzard slowness everytime.

Deleted
    IDK if this means anything, but i spam check for new updates on my client all the time, and this time the checking for updates circle is spinning indefinitely, refusing to tell me it's up to date yet not fetching any patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    And who told you that I am currently playing WoW? I am just bored of the same Blizzard slowness everytime.
    Don't even feed it. People on this forum love to press your buttons and generalize against you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    we have countless of other threads to bitch about blizz and wod.
    don't turn this into a hater thread.

Formerly known as Arafal

No one is "bitching". Its called joking around.

Perc just said todays write up will be fun. One can only hope

*EDIT* LMAO followed up with "i don't know when beta starts"

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No one is "bitching". Its called joking around.
    You just made a statement about how everyone here "generalizes" and pushes one another's buttons. Lol?

Sorry@Mods. Not trying to get too off topic, but seriously.. lol?

"Joking around."

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Wonder what does that mean

I hope it means new info on something and not just "obscure" info those who are casual about Legion don't know but everyone here does.

- - - Updated - - -

My within the realm of possibility hope would be a high quality video of Suramar City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    She has no idea what shit to post as news today and so has to pick something already posted before to repackage.
    Heh.. Kind of rude though say xD.

-- But seriously maybe its an early April Fools'?

I get the hesitancy but she did say there would be big news this week last week. Now, what might be big news to her probably has a fairly high chance of not being to most here, but I'd say it's a fair guess to say it's actually something.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Anyways, I've been wondering something: doesn't the Destruction Warlock Artifact have some ability to "punch holes in Space and Time"?

How the ass would that work.
    Don't think even Blizzard knows. Explains why they have pretty much neglected destro. We might get the spec in 7.1 at this rate.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post

Wonder what does that mean
    New pepe costume.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I'm legitimately concerned for this year's April fools. I don't know what my heart could take with beta looming. Well, possibly looming.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Was at Kun-Lai Monk Summit and heard this weird demon laugh thing. Wonder what that was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    I'm legitimately concerned for this year's April fools. I don't know what my heart could take with beta looming. Well, possibly looming.
    April 1st Morning - Blizzard announces formal beta starts, no-one believes them. The only ones that get beta invites are the ones that 'fall for the joke'.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

If they don't do an April Fools on pruning fruit I'll be very disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    If they don't do an April Fools on pruning fruit I'll be very disappointed
    New conjure food for mages: Bucket of prunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    New conjure food for mages: Bucket of prunes.
    With a side of Prune Juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Was at Kun-Lai Monk Summit and heard this weird demon laugh thing. Wonder what that was about.

Probably the Sha world boss that spawns in that area he has a demonic laugh...