Thread: The Division

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not really. Alot of it is grind DZ or CM sadly until the raids come out.
    So HE gear from the toughest DZ area can be just as good as HE gear farmed through challenge mode?

One more question, how does one solo farm to DZ L50?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    So HE gear from the toughest DZ area can be just as good as HE gear farmed through challenge mode?

The best gear, i've found, comes from crafting. You can get a good start with Phoenix Credits from the vendor in the Tech Wing. After that, you would need to either fill in pieces from CM drops or DZ Drops..until you hit rank 50 in DZ. Then you can get the rest of the patterns.

As for how to solo farm to Rank 50. Just keep doing what you are doing. Go into the DZ, and farm the streets and Land Marks.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Kill NPC's hope nothing kills you. Good chance ur best gear will come from crafting and all the crafting items is best farmed in DZ unless you do a farming exploit in a PvE area.

Welcome to the grind.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted

No, the CM HE gear is ilvl 30, crafted gear is ilvl 31 and so is the gear from DZ5 and 6, theres a small chance for it to be 31 from DZ3 and 4 too.

To solo farm to DZ L50 just stay in DZ1-2 and stack Increased kill xp on your gear. Try to not pick up gear unless its absolutely needed (HE gear only). People will often chance killing you if they see you carrying loot at the chance you have something decent, or so I found. Also keep away from people who are already rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    One question: Is DZ05 - DZ06 really that hard? I've done not much DZ at the moment (level 24 i think) but after running around in DZ06 a few days ago, it was like DZ01. Maybe it's the gear but i've expected close to nothing can be downed solo there. besides of that, i find it very hard to push the DZ rank.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    One question: Is DZ05 - DZ06 really that hard? I've done not much DZ at the moment (level 24 i think) but after running around in DZ06 a few days ago, it was like DZ01. Maybe it's the gear but i've expected close to nothing can be downed solo there. Furthermore i find it very hard to push the DZ rank.
    Depends on your stats. There gets to be a point where you can even melt lvl 32 Yellows without much trouble.

I am at 145k DPS, and don't have much of a problem running around DZ06 solo. I have to be careful not to get surrounded, but as for damage output, i'm fine.

Mobs in DZ05-06 still hit hard though. I'm at armor cap and can still get wrecked by shotgunners/flamethrower tank guys if I'm not careful.

DPS wise though I'm fine, over 150k DPS on Vector and I melt most things. Tank guys are still rough. I generally play in a group though so it's not too bad. I can't stand doing DZ solo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Mobs in DZ05-06 still hit hard though. I'm at armor cap and can still get wrecked by shotgunners/flamethrower tank guys if I'm not careful.

DPS wise though I'm fine, over 150k DPS on Vector and I melt most things. Tank guys are still rough. I generally play in a group though so it's not too bad. I can't stand doing DZ solo.
    That's a good point that I kinda for got about.

Tanks will still require you to play as smart as you can. Those dudes can still take a few clips to kill even at around 150k dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dying in the DZ with your shit on the floor, and getting Delta's and Mike while you try to get back to em... Argh...
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

OMG Roflmao...

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanks will still require you to play as smart as you can. Those dudes can still take a few clips to kill even at around 150k dps.
    Stun them and shoot at the Backpack

Spent a number of hours in DZ 5/6 and still haven't seen a single HE drop. They nerfed the droprates far too much the other week I'm thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    First game I've ever bought a season pass for.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Deleted
    Hey guys, it's me again, with random facts that barely anyone knows about - I've heard this one before but I couldn't find any decent data or at leasts tests about it

Are you tired of running pulse?
    Is your Skillpower extremely bad and you don't have any pulse-rolls on your ger?

Feel free to run the Precision Talent, Headshots will Pulse the enemy and *that* pulse will add 25% critdamage and I guess around 5-7% crit (no way to calculate that properly because it's a buff duration and as soon as the buff falls off, the data gets messed up)

This is about as strong as the scrambler-mod pulse with Holster only skillpower. Maybe it's the 0 skillpower version of pulse (lvl 1 character so to say)
    Thought I'd share it.

Once again, a big thanks to Massive for not saying it anywhere in the game.
    I wouldn't be suprised if the Ballistic shield pulse mod is different.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-03-30 at 09:20 PM.

Gotta say I definitely got burned out on this game faster than destiny. Hopefully the April update does something to make end game more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    OMG Roflmao...

To bad he didn't mention the 3 "expansions" being released all within a year that wil be over priced because ubisoft
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    To bad he didn't mention the 3 "expansions" being released all within a year that wil be over priced because ubisoft
    Depends on what the expansions contain and if the content is good and last I checked you didn't care about this game so....why be here?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Depends on what the expansions contain and if the content is good and last I checked you didn't care about this game so....why be here?
    Because the same shit happened in destiny. What actual gaming company can release 3 expansions in one year that content was made after release? None. They are either false advertised or content that was pulled ala destiny.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    If I get another 100h out of it would be hard to consider it overpriced...

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Because the same shit happened in destiny. What actual gaming company can release 3 expansions in one year that content was made after release? None. They are either false advertised or content that was pulled ala destiny.
    "expansion" is overstating a bit, they're DLC updates.

And believe it or not, it's very possible. You don't always have your whole team working on the base game up until it launches, nor do you have your whole team working on only one DLC/"expansion" at once.