Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She was the one shot at the end of the last episode, not Daryl. The blood splatter angle tips that off.
    Fair enough but still it could've been said in the spoilers that she got shot instead, that's what made me think otherwise. And while I'm not doubting that she has been shot but we have seen weirder shots happen (Nicholas head shot covering 1/2 Glenn's face with blood with the distance being off

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we all agree that Dwight is a ninja?
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Yeah, I guess Daryl REALLY regrets not shooting Dwight when he had the chance now.

Although I'm not sure it would've made a big difference in the long run, since Dwight is obviously one of many. The other Saviors still would've gotten the jump on Daryl and Co. at some point.

The Saviors got owned left and right when we first met them, but things seem to be turning against Rick now. The main thing to remember is that the ones who got massacred were just grunt rank, and that was a very small portion. Rick's group is finding out the hard way just how big the Saviors are now.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-03-30 at 04:01 PM.

They also were ambushed by an enemy they had no idea they actually had until it was too late.

Now that the Saviors know where Alexandria is and knows they're the ones who attacked their compound, now you see why things are going the way they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that the very first promo for S6-B says something along the lines of ''the new world has a price'' or something like that, didn't click that it was pretty much refering to the season finale. The build has been significant and early, hopefully there's a pay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Well....I can't say I'll stop watching the show, but it feels a little cheap. That being said, there are a lot of reasons why this would be the decision. Beyond just making sure people return for next season, it's a lot better to end on an unknown tragedy than to spend the next however many months mourning someone. It's the biggest payoff with the lowest associated depression. It stalls any conversations of hatred or abandonment of fans, allows people time to grieve in a way....in knowing that we lost someone brutally...but then not having to actually deal with who it was.

This should make the reveal both exciting and more tolerable, no matter who it is. So I can see why they did this, but I don't know that I can say it was the best decision. I'm not a show runner, so I can't know all the factors that go on in a decision like this.
    i dont see how it will be more valuable, even people who DONT look up spoilers will end up spoiled.

this is the most popular show in america EVERY SITE ON THE INTERNET will spoil this shit for clickbait, people will spoil it on twitter, on facebook, on fucking everything.

this isnt the 90s you cant hide this shit, it be the biggest fucking waste on the planet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

She was the one shot at the end of the last episode, not Daryl. The blood splatter angle tips that off.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont see how it will be more valuable, even people who DONT look up spoilers will end up spoiled.
    Yeah, but until they actually see it in the episode they'll still hold out hope while mourning over an extended period of time. Kinda a good strategy if you think like...Norman Reedus is never coming back. Gives them time to cope, start watching his new show, then be pretty ok when he's gone.

I mean, it's probably just going to be Glen and the whole 'we found a way to still make it shocking' is to leave us hanging for half a year. Then I just want to kick Kirkman in the junk.
    BAD WOLF

it just wont be satisfying at all to me if someones eyeball doesnt pop out.

just a death, isnt the point of it. its supposed to be insanely brutal and disgusting.

seeing someone being beaten to death from THEIR pov is just seeing a bat come down a couple times, MAYBE some blood, before everything goes dark.

its just not the same.

and then, like i said, it becomes the dumbledoor dies of tv, i dont wanna mourne for a character by finding out that they died in filming pictures then seeing their body in episode 1, thats not mourning thats being pissed off and forced to wait, and by the time episode 1 comes out nobody even gives a shit that they died, the impact becomes meaningless.

you completely lose the emotional impact of the loss by disassociating the brutality of the event from the character.

if its true it ruins negans entrance and makes it the worst season finale ever.

- - - Updated - - -

i think the best comparison is say, looking at hamburger meat versus watching a live cow get cut open and eaten.

if daryl or carol or glenn dies offscreen and i see their body in episode 1, theyre just hamburger meat to me at that point, the brutality of their deaths is lost and they just become a number
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't know who was shot, but I don't think it was fatal, given Dwights comment afterwards.
    Could have been to Daryl if he starts panicking after watching Rosita get popped (if it was her that's shot).

Except that Norman Reedus himself said it was not a trick and definitely him getting shot in an interview. http://tvline.com/2016/03/27/norman-...dies-season-6/

Anyways, I do hope next episode doesn't quite go down like those spoilers indicate.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Except that Norman Reedus himself said it was not a trick and definitely him getting shot in an interview. http://tvline.com/2016/03/27/norman-...dies-season-6/

Anyways, I do hope next episode doesn't quite go down like those spoilers indicate.
    You see, the last bit gives me a little hope.
    TVLINE | Regardless of whether Daryl lives or dies, I imagine you know what happens in next week’s finale. How does it compare to the five previous season finales?
    It’s the most hardcore finale we’ve ever had. It’s rough. It’s the most gut-wrenching finale yet. And it’s one of, if not the best episode I’ve ever seen of our show. It’s mind-blowing.
    There's no way it could be gut-wrenching in my opinion if we don't see who gets lucilled.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Wow. That's fucked up...

holy hell JDM voice just echos negan perfectly im shocked to see this sequence play out

It sounds like they arent showing ? but yeah TV Negan sounds very tame compared to comic Negan. Looks like I'll have to get the Bluray from now on while Negans still in the show
    Last edited by xcess; 2016-03-31 at 04:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep that confirms it. Gonna be a bull fucking shit POV shot that won't reveal who dies until next season. The audio ringing and fading with the crunches are just dead give aways. Might just peace out from this series, I can only take so much blue ballsing before I get fed up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yep that confirms it. Gonna be a bull fucking shit POV shot that won't reveal who dies until next season. The audio ringing and fading with the last crunch are just dead give aways. Might just peace out from this series, I can only take so much blue ballsing before I get fed up
    So, see you next season?

And yeah, Negan sounds pretty lame. Hopefully the Blu-Ray is a bit more explicit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this shit if it's POV fuck it in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    So, see you next season?

And yeah, Negan sounds pretty lame. Hopefully the Blu-Ray is a bit more explicit.
    Maybe a bit harsh but I don't know. I will be genuinely upset if they don't show who gets it. One way or another I'll hear about it eventually /shrug. Not like I have to watch the show to know whats going on anyways lol

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I heard a scream that sounded like Daryl's voice. Towards the end there. Implying he's not the one receiving