Seriously though, let's do Arthas as the leader of the Horsemen.

I dig it. Imagine an expansion where both Illidan AND Arthas take part. Oh boy, the interactions would be gleefully exhilarating.

10+ Year Old Account
    who is the fourth?
    tirion, nazgrim, trollbane and ?

also, at the people who thinks tirion doesnt fit the bill:
    Sir zeliek held his strength in the light even after undeath. i feel tirion will fill those shoes, and as someone further up said, he was also the ashbringer for a long time. PLUS he'll probably get an amazing new undead model
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post

I dig it. Imagine an expansion where both Illidan AND Arthas take part. Oh boy, the interactions would be gleefully exhilarating.
    /unsub

Hell to the no
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpSucks View Post

"hey, illidan"
    "...yes?"
    "remember when i beat the shit out of you but then left you in the snow to go sit on an ice cube?"
    "i was not prepared..."
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

How many more dumb humans need to lead the collection of undead DKs of all races?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    How many more dumb humans need to lead the collection of undead DKs of all races?
    Well i actually want it to be Whitemane (still Human and quite powerful one) or you want a dumb elf (Koltira)?

Deleted
    Highlord Alexandros Mograine the Ashbringer was the one that was always sold as the most badass human paladin ever in lore, the sword even got his nickname.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Highlord Alexandros Mograine the Ashbringer was the one that was always sold as the most badass human paladin ever in lore, the sword even got his nickname.
    Exactly. Alexandros Mograine himself was literally the Ashbringer, the blade was just named after its holder. Definitely the most badass human paladin, and my favorite one in my book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Exactly. Alexandros Mograine himself was literally the Ashbringer, the blade was just named after its holder. Definitely the most badass human paladin, and my favorite one in my book.
    Same here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He does fit the bill.

I think the issue is more that Sir Paladin of Paladin, leader of the Paladins, becomes a Death Knight.
    For a long time he has been the poster boy of the entire class. If you look up Tirion on Google it suggests "Do you mean Paladin?"
    That's like Gul'dan becoming an arcane mage.
    Or Thrall picking up a bow and becoming a hunter, or Velen becoming a Warlock.
    Could you imagine the outrage if Illidan became a Shaman?

Tirion belongs to the Paladins, they even have an entire artifact questline to show his death.
    Their orders/towns have statues of Tirion.
    Turning him into a Horseman of the Ebon Blade seems like a dick-move to the entire class.
    Using the word "class fantasy" all the time is useless and insulting when you turn the biggest object of this class fantasy into another class.
    Tirion was a paladin yes. But above that, he was about doing what was right, and being selfless. This was the guy who was going to place the Helm of Domination on his own head, not for power but for good. Accepting a call to become a death knight to fight the Legion seems in character for him when viewed in that light, IMO.

Deleted
    So Tirion will become a horseman huh? I wonder how the Argent Crusade will feel about that..

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    So Tirion will become a horseman huh? I wonder how the Argent Crusade will feel about that..
    Shake their heads and go "Oh you guys...".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Can seriously anyone stay dead in this game ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Taretha
    Lothar
    Varian's wife.
    Orgrim (WoD doesn't count - although he died there too)
    Blackmoore
    Grom (again, WoD =/= counts)
    Cairne

If they make it a mexican standoff with some cold war tension it could be interesting.

If they make it a "Break down the door and steal the corpse" then I'm gonna have some issues fitting this into character :|

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    The Four Horseorcs! Nazgrim, Garrosh, Broxigar, and Grom!
    oh god I wish that were possible but Sargy impaled that bro in War of the Ancients when he jumped through the portal... and his corpse stay in there...all that remained is his sexy ass wooden axe.................with his fingerprints on it still.....?!...DNA?!?!? CLONE HIM!!!!! THEN KILL HIMMM!!!!! THENNNNNNN RAISE HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He does fit the bill.

I think the issue is more that Sir Paladin of Paladin, leader of the Paladins, becomes a Death Knight.
    For a long time he has been the poster boy of the entire class. If you look up Tirion on Google it suggests "Do you mean Paladin?"
    That's like Gul'dan becoming an arcane mage.
    Or Thrall picking up a bow and becoming a hunter, or Velen becoming a Warlock.
    Could you imagine the outrage if Illidan became a Shaman?

Tirion belongs to the Paladins, they even have an entire artifact questline to show his death.
    Their orders/towns have statues of Tirion.
    Turning him into a Horseman of the Ebon Blade seems like a dick-move to the entire class.
    Using the word "class fantasy" all the time is useless and insulting when you turn the biggest object of this class fantasy into another class.
    The only thing worse would be if they raised Uther the Lightbringer as a horseman.
    Yup, confirmed.. Uther is going to be the last one
    I'm sorry but when it comes to fighting the legion you should be willing to butcher your own mother with a smile of the joker on your face if it guarantees victory. That's how desperate situation azeroth is. Niceties are gone, petty emotions are out the window. If you're not doing everything to kill the legion you're helping them. That's the situation Azeroth is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Tirion was a paladin yes. But above that, he was about doing what was right, and being selfless. This was the guy who was going to place the Helm of Domination on his own head, not for power but for good. Accepting a call to become a death knight to fight the Legion seems in character for him when viewed in that light, IMO.
    I feel like people have forgotten about this and don't even bother watching the cinematic after the first run. He was willing to become the Lich King. A horseman is hardly anything in comparison to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, the new updates to Koltira's quests makes it even more unlikely for him to be a horseman (yay!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    I feel like people have forgotten about this and don't even bother watching the cinematic after the first run. He was willing to become the Lich King. A horseman is hardly anything in comparison to that.
    So pissing on the argent crusade just to get the body of tirion and insult them more by raising him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    So pissing on the argent crusade just to get the body of tirion and insult them more by raising him.
    I think Azeroth's survival matters more than their feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I think Azeroth's survival matters more than their feelings.
    I would gladly take the time to genocide the ebon blade then focus back on the legion.

If the forsaken did anything like this people would be demanding they burn.

Double standards