Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is there an option to just thumb up to all of Tennisace' topics and make every thread he posts invisible? I didn't even bother to answer him till now... but I know when I click on a certain topic in g-ot that it comes from him... I need administrative help! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Photoshopping her is a clear violation of ethics in journalism. Except this time it involves a real living breathing person. Not some pixels on a butt-pose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/VkyFdiC.png

Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.
    You are the best.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Dude put a NSFW tag on that. Common decency please.
    yeah just uhm let me inspect it and uh make the proper adjustments...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You are the best.
    your just jealous because he's on a careful diet. whereas your squash diet has let you down.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-04-05 at 05:41 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes, lets just pretend that fat people are 'pretty', that will do so much good.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    Why is the OP allowed to continue with this kind of posting and no moderation action taken about this kind of behavior? I've seen some shit on this forum, but this is just sad. Same with the poster that spams about draenei/bloodelves.
    They ban him all the time. They just don't make it perma for some reason that we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Made a bingo card for all to play when Tennis posts a thread fun for the whole forum.
    best post I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    best post I've ever seen.
    he should do one for you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    he should do one for you.
    There are a lot of people that we can do this for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Are we completely sure that the image was photoshoped? I mean, I remember a case where Lena Dunham complained about being photoshoped for a cover of a magazine and the magazine just placed the original photo next to the cover and it turned out they didn't. If even the person that is the subject of the photo can't tell (though in that case considering the person I would say is more of creating outrage where the wasn't one for the sake of attention) how can fans tell if the image was photoshoped?
    Lena Dunham. What a dumbass fake feminist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    They ban him all the time. They just don't make it perma for some reason that we will never know.
    Possibly because Tennisace threads are some of the only interesting threads on here, it's pretty boring without this stuff

Also, being fat is terrible for health, when you see fat people on the cover of Maxim, fat models, and fat people in general, you should see what people see when they see smokers smoking:

Images of burned lungs and raw throats is what got smokers to quit, showing them the damage they were doing under the surface, we need to do the same for obesity

This is the damage being fat does, diabetes, heart disease, cancer:

If you told people we need a "smoking acceptance" movement to protect the feelings of smokers, they would laugh at you, and yet that's what "fat acceptance" is
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-04-05 at 07:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    xarim im curious what are the health implications for being underweight?

Deleted
    xarim im curious what are the health implications for being underweight?
    Not near as bad, and we don't have a global underweight epidemic

Research shows being slightly underweight actually leads to longer lifespans (specifically caloric restriction, possibly due to how growth hormones work)

Obesity is straight up the worst thing you can do apart from smoking, and its health impact around the world is huge
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-04-05 at 07:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Would be good to see this fat acceptance thing to go away.
    would be good if i could come on the offtopic section and not see a OP topic about someone moaning about something on facebook, i swear that humanity has just devolved into a bunch of whiney self concious asshats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    would be good if i could come on the offtopic section and not see a OP topic about someone moaning about something on facebook, i swear that humanity has just devolved into a bunch of whiney self concious asshats
    whining about whiners whining. how fucking ironic.

Deleted
    whining about whiners whining. how fucking ironic.
    could say the same about you

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Would be good to see this fat acceptance thing to go away.
    This, ridiculing people for being over/under weight is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated, however being over/under weight itself is not good (at least medically) and giving impressionable minds the illusion that there is nothing wrong with it is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    If you told people we need a "smoking acceptance" movement to protect the feelings of smokers, they would laugh at you, and yet that's what "fat acceptance" is
    I think "fat acceptance" is more about respecting each other no matter what we look like.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

She may be 200lbs but she's also 5'9 so she has plenty of body to spread it around.

If she was 5 foot nothing and 200lbs she would look like Pluto.

maybe they just wanted to brush away some of the cottage cheese on the thighs and silvered stretch marks on the sideboob.