10+ Year Old Account
    Is it bad that I asked my lead to lie and change my review? Was almost all exceedes expectations which would make me a trainer on that resident but I didn't want to so I asked him to lower my score.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's three breakdowns tonight, wanna try for a fourth?

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    morning all =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning Isi and Zenny, how be you two?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    sleeeepy =(

Deleted
    G'day pons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, anyone around?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Hi, anyone around?
    Yozzers Splenda. How are you?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    im soooo busy ugh!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Hi, anyone around?
    nope, we're all hiding... hiiiidiiiing *jumps back into the bushes*

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    nope, we're all hiding... hiiiidiiiing *jumps back into the bushes*
    I am willing to agree there.

15+ Year Old Account
    good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Oi, the brushes are a great and fun place, until the ticks come. :3
    I don't know anything about bush, in all its forms.

Deleted
    pfffffft sooo much to do

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    pfffffft sooo much to do
    You should do twice as much so you don't have to do it tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Hm?
    Why rip?
    Because these bans prove that WotC has no fucking clue how to handle modern, the banning of Eye was downright retarded, it does nothing to the Eldrazi decks' speed but hurts TRON, a deck that did not need nerfing. You have to play R/G TRON now, the other colour editions relied too much on Eye Tutor locking to work now except U/W but who wants to play that cancer deck. And the unbanning was even more retarded. Sure, Ancestral is cool, it's about fucking time we got it unbanned, but Sword? Are you kidding me?! They ban the Twin infi combo because it's "too strong and meta breaking" and then they unban the probably easiest infi combo in the entire game? A combo that not only is so easy a monkey could do, but takes fucking forever to go off with because there's so many triggers?

I am actually, legit, mad at these bans and unbans. I think they just rolled a few dice and unbanned Sword because 'why not', and that is not what you should do in a game that's as expensive or as complicated as Magic. Modern is a sink format now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    Because these bans prove that WotC has no fucking clue how to handle modern, the banning of Eye was downright retarded, it does nothing to the Eldrazi decks' speed but hurts TRON, a deck that did not need nerfing. You have to play R/G TRON now, the other colour editions relied too much on Eye Tutor locking to work now except U/W but who wants to play that cancer deck. And the unbanning was even more retarded. Sure, Ancestral is cool, it's about fucking time we got it unbanned, but Sword? Are you kidding me?! They ban the Twin infi combo because it's "too strong and meta breaking" and then they unban the probably easiest infi combo in the entire game? A combo that not only is so easy a monkey could do, but takes fucking forever to go off with because there's so many triggers?

I am actually, legit, mad at these bans and unbans. I think they just rolled a few dice and unbanned Sword because 'why not', and that is not what you should do in a game that's as expensive or as complicated as Magic. Modern is a sink format now.
    I'm sure the ability to not play 2-4 creatures on turn one does slow the deck down considerably, and that they won't get 2-4+ mana from it in one turn does hurt it quite a bit. I can understand why people thought Temple was the way to go, but now the Eldrazi deck will probably run Vesuva over Eye to get extra Temple copies and could end up with hands that may only have Vesuva lands in them, and could make the deck worse, or we'll be back in 3 months and watch Vesuva get banned.

Hurting Tron was going to happen eventually and honestly it doesn't need Eye to fully function, it just allowed the deck to be more consistent. It isn't the biggest loss of the deck when they can still get Newlamog out turn 4.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-04-05 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm sure the ability to not play 2-4 creatures on turn one does slow the deck down considerably, and that they won't get 2-4+ mana from it in one turn does hurt it quite a bit. I can understand why people thought Temple was the way to go, but now the Eldrazi deck will probably run Vesuva over Eye to get extra Temple copies and could end up with hands that may only have Vesuva lands in them, and could make the deck worse, or we'll be back in 3 months and watch Vesuva get banned.

Hurting Tron was going to happen eventually and honestly it doesn't need Eye to fully function, it just allowed the deck to be more consistent. It isn't the biggest loss of the deck when they can still get Newlamog out turn 4.
    Not if the creatures they play turn 1 are shit. Multiple mimics or Endless Ones in turn 1 was a problem, yes, but nothing Modern couldn't handle. It was not the problem of the Eldrazi decks, it was not why they were so strong. The reason they are so strong is because they can run Thought-Knots out turn 2, and Smashers out turn 3. Facing down 2 2/2 Endless Ones turn 1 is not something that breaks the modern format, almost all decks can deal with that. But getting a card exiled from your hand turn 2 while your opponent throws down a 4/4 is something not many decks can deal with, since it's out of bolt range and likely disrupts your hand for the answer you had. And they can still do this, temple into temple allows turn 2 Thought-Knots, Eye into Eye does not. This ban hurts TRON way more than the Eldrazi decks.

Hurting TRON is not something that needs to happen, to be honest. People that bitch about TRON need to learn how to construct sideboards. There's so much good land destruction in the format, and TRON gets completely locked down by LD because it needs to focus so many cards into its combo that it can't really be that interactive. I play a lot of TRON and I can tell you that it is very easy to lock a TRON deck out of the game if you're not a complete idiot. It's one of the reasons why so few TRON decks are seen in Pro Tours. And I wish you were right, that TRON don't need eye to function, but they actually really do. TRON doesn't really work if you drop your entire hand to find your TRON lands and then sit and wait to topdeck a big guy, which you only had a few of in the deck anyhow. Eye was the glue that held the deck together, and it becomes very evident when you play it. Now we TRON players need to play with more bombs to compensate for not having a tutor anymore, to ensure we have one when we hit the land combo, which means taking out ramp and land searching, which means it takes longer to get online, which means many decks now outrace us. Sure, we can still have the nut draw, but the consistency of the deck was just shattered. I sat for 3-4 hours last night playing TRON online without Eye and it is downright painful.