Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    What I did discuss is that lynching Crackle may garner us information; not just on you, but on the people on his train. As I said before, if he is not scum then I fully expect at least one scum using his play last game to start the game off with an easily-justifiable mislynch.

Unrelated, Arlee, what do you think of Lelly?
    See I thought that too and was surprised no one had voted him yet when I posted or even brought it up. Like everyone was randomly pretending like it never happened, which is really out of character for these games. So I thought y'all had moved beyond doing the easy and obvious thing and figured I'd toss it out while I tried to decide who else to go for.

I don't really have much of a read on Lelly atm. I mean 6 posts isn't much to go for. She hasn't responded to my mentioning of going for the people who let Crackle literally get away with murder last game, but iirc she Aussie so she could just be asleep or something. I also give her props for pointing out lynching dupti today would be an asshole move. And Lelly seems to know the theme well, which is nice to have around because it gives me more people to bounce character thoughts off of.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I totally forgot Crackle is Aussie too. I guess scratch what I said about maybe Lelly is sleeping then.

Part of me is inclined to believe that Arlee made a mistake, and was not amused by how fast the Crackle train picked up traction. At the same time I find it unlikely scum would panic so heavily on a day 1 lynch. In what's probably happened is that everyone involved is actually town, Danner and Uggor are scum and Kel remains an unknown quantity.

I see lots of news reports about this Arlee character. Typical of the media to ignore the Danner scandal (you're a crook Danner -- your catchy phrase isn't fooling anyone) to focus on a sensationalist story about some crazy lady.

For the record -- and I'm just saying this because everyone is talking about it -- Arlee is obviously crazy. First, she endorses this Crackleslap candidate, who's really just a joke. Everyone knows it. He's so bad, I don't even know why he's running. And this "I am a Virgin" platform he's running? Does he expect us to believe that? Honestly, if there's an assassin out there, I hope they take him out. Not that I'm endorsing violence or vigilantism. I'm just saying, it would probably be best for everyone if Crackleslap dies tonight.

But then this Arlee -- Arlee, I'm telling you... you really need to take your meds -- she says something like "hahahaha, I'm not endorsing anyone. Why are you all voting on Crackleslap anyways? He is a joke!" and then she starts attacking people who accuse her of wasting their time. And now some even think she's mafia. Well, I'll tell you people -- you've got to know, this is important -- being crazy isn't always a mafia-tell. We have a God given right to be crazy, which is protected by the Second Amendment. And I support Arlee's right to be a total nutso whackjob looney. But of course the Liberal media wants to focus on "facts" and "what was actually said" rather than the truth. And the truth is that Danner would be a horrible president.

Deleted
    Im here. Ill read the thread over the next couple of hours and then post some fluff

- - - Updated - - -

First impressions: Why the hell do I have a role card for a mafia game?

Second Impression: Huh I signed up for a mafia game

Third Impression: BAHAHAHAHAHA I signed up for a mafia game while I was super drunk and out with my girlfriend and completely forgot about it XD

Fourth Impression: I told you dickheads I wasn't available until after the 4th of April. So why the hell am I getting so many votes?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    First impressions: Why the hell do I have a role card for a mafia game?

Second Impression: Huh I signed up for a mafia game

Third Impression: BAHAHAHAHAHA I signed up for a mafia game while I was super drunk and out with my girlfriend and completely forgot about it XD

Fourth Impression: I told you dickheads I wasn't available until after the 4th of April. So why the hell am I getting so many votes?
    Celtic lol... And people always like voting on people for not being there even when told they won't be there in advance.

Also, Danner you need to step up your game. This Dendrek character is quite amusing, and it tickles my midwestern heart. Of course everyone is stupid in an election year so who knows anyway, right?

Anywho, I think I'm going to roll the dice on there being a vigilante for now. If crackle is alive tomorrow then I'll want to kill him.

Vote Catta

Because someone has to die and I don't really want to vote off someone being active right now. Also Catta's shiffty, you can't trust him.

Dear Vigilante,

If you exist, and you do not kill Crackle tonight know this. I will fong you until your outsides are in, your insides are out, your entrails will become your extrails. Pain! lots of pain!

Sincerely,
    Arlee

Didn't Catta die super early during the previous game?

Oh drat... Catta died D1 last game. Poop.

Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

* throws all the papers in the air in frustration, and walks away

and yes the papers magically don't catch fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes he did. I took it to mean that Arlee is throwing away his/her vote because there's no way the Catta lynch is happening Day 1.

Oh never mind, Arlee beat me to it.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Didn't you pretty much do the same thing Senna?

7+ Year Old Account
    When I voted for you Dupti, it wasn't established that you wouldn't be lynched today. I voted you first post I made. I would have moved to Crackle, but I'm still debating whether to switch or not after he made his claim. My choice may be decided for me soon though, because I'm pro-lynch racist and all that.

I have now been called out for voting for someone because they lasted long in the day last game and because they did not last long in the day in two different games. There really is not going to be a good reason for voting someone. I try not to be a dick about it, but the truth is, the length someone lasts in a different game is not going to make a difference if they're scum this game. Can someone provide me a good reason to vote someone Day 1?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Maybe I would've been lynched, that wasn't my point. You claimed Arlee was throwing away her vote because she voted on Catta who died d1 last game, but I died n1 last game so I don't think you're in a position to call Arlee out for her vote.

@Senna1251 there's very rarely anything real to go on D1 so all reasons no matter how reasoned you try to make it end up being not very solid. I don't like voting people for things which happened in previous games because like you pointed out those games don't really have any bearing on this game. However, in general I also don't like killing off people early in consecutive games unless there is an actual good reason to do so.

Your choice is a bit weird though Arlee. There are like 13 people with less posts than Catta.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Your choice is a bit weird though Arlee. There are like 13 people with less posts than Catta.
    Dendrek has been posting stuff and seems at least engaged in the game though he has a veneer of fluff going, Kryllian is still pretty new so I was giving him a pass, Xan is generally pretty active and I'd like to see how things play with him, as I said before I'd like to keep Lelly around because she's usually very good and seems to know the characters which gives me someone to discuss that stuff with, Jynx is well Jynx and I'm curious to see what he'll do this game, Virothe hasn't played in awhile, Pala is tempting but he often seems to be the punching bag plus he was actively posting earlier so I was giving him a pass, kel is kel and he's been killed off early enough for four people, Uggor hates D1 and I have no doubt he'll post more once the game gets going, Arialla is also generally solid and active, Celtic told us he wasn't going to be around much at the beginning and he's a solid active player, Val just came back, listo was also killed early last game, and Satsu always feels like scum to me so I'm hesitant to vote for him at this point because I know that's an easy trap for me.

I got to Catta and thought he tends to live long and is shifty so he's a good pick... of course I forgot he died D1 last game.

Alright Virothe, you need to say something clever that relates to the game and proves you read the 7+ pages that popped up since you went to sleep.......

I'm mildly suspicious of Arlee, It's like she's actually trying to make day one productive and I don't trust it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm around. I'm still not sure what to make of D1 votes though. It seems like mostly vendettas from previous games and other than Jynx who killed me last game I have no other vendettas. :-)

I was leaning towards Crackle for playing as a new person last game (and winning) but after reading the overnight posts and his claim I'm back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm around. I'm still not sure what to make of D1 votes though.
    Day one is just an obligatory bullshit round that no ones really come up with a way around as of yet. It's not very often that anything from day 1 actually comes back in to play unless someone reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllly fucks it up.

Keep an eye open, but otherwise just post a shit load so later in the game you can say "ermagawd I contributed so much I have like 900billion posts from day 1!"

Cause remember kids 1post=1contributions

>_>

Sorry for not posting, I went to bed then to work! And I'll post my thoughts when I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say however my gut feels is let our vigilante kill crackle. If he is alive in a day or 2 lynch him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I think it's an Uggor hates D1 tell honestly.
    Yar.

I don't care what he claimed, sounds like that character is a sacrificial person, but not a virgin, but maybe its just the role and the way it fits.

But, if that IS his role, scum certainly won't NK him, I know I wouldn't touch him if I was scum and he wasn't on my team.

Therefore, sorry, have to keep vote there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Part of me is inclined to believe that Arlee made a mistake, and was not amused by how fast the Crackle train picked up traction. At the same time I find it unlikely scum would panic so heavily on a day 1 lynch. In what's probably happened is that everyone involved is actually town, Danner and Uggor are scum and Kel remains an unknown quantity.
    LOL, me, scum? I'm literally voting on him and intended on voting him no matter what this day because of last game's bullshit. He could claim he was the town savior and if he gets lynched we insta lose and my vote would stay on him today.

I would accept three alternate trains.

Senna, Largehorn, or Lelly. Because they were the ones who blindly contributed to town losing the game by lynching me, a claimed third party willfully helping town, trying to get night killed, over the admittedly AFK person who "lost interest" and turned out to be scummy scum.

Else, this is DAY1. DAY ONE. DAY ONE MEANS NOTHING. DAY ONE IS GARBAGE. SOMEONE WILL GET LYNCHED FOR A REALLY DUMB REASON AND THEN WE MOVE ON WITH THE REST OF THE GAME.

This is a messier D1 than usual.