Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im surprised some jackass hasn't come in here stating "new Legion Christmas Outfit....definitive proof Legion releases around Christmas!"

Wait....does this make me the jackass?

those christmas sets look great! especially with the update in detail and texture, but mostly because they do look amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

as i posted elsewhere, here is the pose in her other outfit styles

- - - Updated - - -

those new overwatch skins and variations are very very welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Winter Veil set do you like better?
    The old ones. Esp on females. Gee what's wrong with a little sexy lately. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    They never said that was the problem. All they said was "We were going to redo that pose." and people being the geniuses they are were jumping all over their decision to "redo" it as censorship. He posted it in a thread where the topic was about it being too sexy, so maybe that's why people were confused, but Jeff never agreed that it was overly sexy. People just jump to false conclusions and start controversy over nothing without taking 5 seconds to do research in a day and age where research takes no effort to do.
    It's the timing of changing the pose came a little too late, if they change it drastically people will forgo their pre-order as Jeff is changing the pose after they have committed. It's like you put down a loan for a house and the person said you don't need that big of a bathroom even though you paid for it and just cut it up to reclaim the land, does it really affect you, not really but is it legal? Of course not cause you not getting what your paying for and allowing people to leave with 100% of their money intact.

I really like how the Ravencrest set looks on the night elves

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    They never said that was the problem. All they said was "We were going to redo that pose." and people being the geniuses they are were jumping all over their decision to "redo" it as censorship. He posted it in a thread where the topic was about it being too sexy, so maybe that's why people were confused, but Jeff never agreed that it was overly sexy. People just jump to false conclusions and start controversy over nothing without taking 5 seconds to do research in a day and age where research takes no effort to do.
    Kaplan's very first response to the "concerned parent post" was: "We'll replace the pose. We want *everyone* to feel strong and heroic in our community. The last thing we want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented.

Apologies and we'll continue to try to do better."

There was nothing in the initial reply to that thread as to their intentions on changing it because they already wanted to. The initial reply comes off to a lot of people as basically kowtowing to the OP of the thread, that and the fact that he locked the thread and prevented further discussion on the topic. It's not hard to see why people weren't all too happy.

It was only after that response that Kaplan made another post going into more detail on how the art team as a whole weren't happy with the pose. (Take note of the full day between posts)

The outcry of censorship came before "All they said was "We were going to redo that pose."...", not after. It's what prompted the whole "We were going to replace it anyway" post. That 5 seconds of research certainly is a difficult thing.
    Lurker extraordinaire

Tip: Don't light Kaplan from the top, so it doesn't highlight his thinning hair...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    That ravencrest armor is pretty bad. They are making tier sets with all new 3d parts, and then this set that literally looks like something from tbc quality wise. And they really need to stop using this wrestling belt model, it's horrible
    Yea, 100% agree! the belt is the worst.

Ravencrest armor looks like garbage, guess mythic raiders are the only ones deserving of any ounce of effort put into their gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    This armor was data mined when Legion was first announced (if not before). I don't know what the purpose posting this now just after the whole Tracer cencorship fiasco besides to get people riled up.

Btw, the new Tracer pose is awesome

I comment on it now because it was in the article. My motives are almost sometimes never sinister (:

Quote Originally Posted by luckydan79 View Post
    It's the timing of changing the pose came a little too late, if they change it drastically people will forgo their pre-order as Jeff is changing the pose after they have committed. It's like you put down a loan for a house and the person said you don't need that big of a bathroom even though you paid for it and just cut it up to reclaim the land, does it really affect you, not really but is it legal? Of course not cause you not getting what your paying for and allowing people to leave with 100% of their money intact.
    Your comparison is absolutely ridiculous, you've paid a pre-order to play the game, not to see one pose. The game is in beta and subject to change at any time, while I would agree with you if the game changed from what it is now to say an MMORPG then your comparison would have some merit and hell yeah I'd demand my money back if I didn't like it. Blizzard did great with the new pose anyways, one decent butt pose for an awesome butt pose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Sallador View Post
    Your comparison is absolutely ridiculous, you've paid a pre-order to play the game, not to see one pose. The game is in beta and subject to change at any time, while I would agree with you if the game changed from what it is now to say an MMORPG then your comparison would have some merit and hell yeah I'd demand my money back if I didn't like it. Blizzard did great with the new pose anyways, one decent butt pose for an awesome butt pose.
    You haven't worked in any sort of retail environment at all from that quote. You never know how ridiculous some of the claims were but then you have consumer rights. "What you have paid for should be stated what you have paid for" and to you seem ridiculous but they didn't pay for "The Game Director to change the direction of the game due to one quote on the forum"... Would of been better off not mentioning it but then Jeff wants free publicity and any publicity is good publicity and he's pulled it off spectacularly.

This event though is drumming up the dwindling pre-orders as it hasn't matched even Destiny or COD levels, people forget that Overwatch isn't going to be compared to the likes of Dirty Bomb or some good Team FPS. Overwatch is from Activison and Blizzard and if I was Bobby kotick, I be keeping an eye on this game and comparing it to COD, Destiny and even TF2 cause it comes from a company that produces triple AAA games with great MMO environments for FPS.