Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1 NK is very surprising, considering this is a 27 man game.

Anyway, the kill on Palawin is rather surprising. I wonder who would kill him..

Vote: Jynx

Did you do it? plx dont lie

Vote: Arlee

Because as stated yesterday her sudden unvote and shit surrounding Crackle looks even more suspicious now.

I would be inclined to agree if it wasn't for Crackle's win condition. He could win by surviving until the end, which makes me believe he was indeed third party (although aligned with mafia), but I think it is unlikely he was in a QT with mafia.

Arlee's unvote still looks suspicious though, I just don't think Crackle's flip makes it more scummy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Because as stated yesterday her sudden unvote and shit surrounding Crackle looks even more suspicious now.
    I was about to come on to say this. Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I would be inclined to agree if it wasn't for Crackle's win condition. He could win by surviving until the end, which makes me believe he was indeed third party (although aligned with mafia), but I think it is unlikely he was in a QT with mafia.

Arlee's unvote still looks suspicious though, I just don't think Crackle's flip makes it more scummy.
    I actually disagree. I think it's more likely that Crackle was aligned with mafia with an extra win condition and therefore in the mafia QT. I haven't seen examples (I don't know of any actually) where a 3rd party had a win condition in the same interest as scum or town.

Arlee unvoted because the reason for voting Crackle was wrong (Arlee stated this many times). However, Arlee could not provide a good reason for voting anyone else. Arlee even provided a list of people who had less posts than Catta and stated why he/she would not vote on each of them. In the end, Arlee ended up going on Crackle. So this begs the question, WHY THE UNVOTE? If there is not a good reason for voting anyone Day 1, and Arlee wasn't able to provide one, then the defense that Arlee gave for unvoting is not valid. The only answer I have? Guilty scum slip.

Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    no shit, but that is some issues with day 2, the time for fluff is over and it comes down to people actually making an effort and playing the game :P
    Yes indeed Strikered. How about you begin?

ok so i'm confused

Not sure how Palawin deserved that tbh
    And by that I mean something else than "im so confused guys".

@Senna1251

I'm glad you brought up her list actually, because I thought that was weird as hell. She had an 'excuse' for everyone but Catta. No one else seemed to find it interesting day 1 though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and as for "third party" (not really third party though) roles aligned with mafia, traitors aren't that uncommon around here.

- - - Updated - - -

But to be fair, it doesn't really matter that much at the moment. I find her suspicious for different reasons, Crackle's flip has no impact on my read.

So throwing this out here now, I'm not going to role-claim because pressuring people until they role-claim is a damn brain dead way to play mafia and I hate it. So do with that what you like. Also, I'm the obvious easy lynch today... so idk pokey, how's about you all just think about that for a minute?

Yes I had a reason for not voting everyone except Catta until it was pointed out Catta also was a bad target because of early death last game, big freaking surprise since there generally isn't a good reason to vote anyone on D1. Idk why any of you are surprised by that.

Anywho, obviously there was some kill blocking going on last night because one kill in a 27 person game would be crazy. Pala as a target is just weird though, he didn't do much I can remember last day. Maybe scum forgot he didn't play last game or the other people they wanted to target were people they'd feel bad about targeting? If that's the case it winnows down the potential pool a bit.

Anywho, I'm going to go feed Gail and go back over stuff with Pala in case I notice anything interesting.

Surprisingly No I didn't kill him! But it is a great way to frame me haha! What sucks is I had thought I posted my reply from my laptop yesterday but it never posted, kinda sucks. However I'd like to look at the late comers on the crackle lynch.

I'll make sure my post comes through when I get home.

Yes indeed Strikered. How about you begin?

And by that I mean something else than "im so confused guys".

@Senna1251

I'm glad you brought up her list actually, because I thought that was weird as hell. She had an 'excuse' for everyone but Catta. No one else seemed to find it interesting day 1 though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and as for "third party" (not really third party though) roles aligned with mafia, traitors aren't that uncommon around here.

- - - Updated - - -

But to be fair, it doesn't really matter that much at the moment. I find her suspicious for different reasons, Crackle's flip has no impact on my read.
    OK i'll start by offering up an alternative train

Vote: Dupti

I get a town read from Arlee so not really sure where that train is going.

as it has been pointed out 27 players to start and 1 kill would either mean we have mod that wants the game to last forever or some missing kills, thats what left me confused because there are several outcomes to consider. I felt that went without saying and that most people would get that, but clearly exposition is needed for some.

7+ Year Old Account
    @dupti Fair enough. I can't say that the Crackle flip had no impact for me, but Arlee was high on my list of targets for day 2 before I even knew that Crackle lied.

@Arlee There's more than one reason to vote on someone. You're assuming too much, you might want to be careful. Especially with this comment "I'm the obvious easy lynch" -post #406 everyone- why would you say that unless you felt yourself that you were scummy yesterday?
    Mafia History

No I understood what you meant, but offering nothing but "oh im so confused" while still indirectly calling people out for not posting day 2 since they actually have to contribute seems rather silly.

But I'm intrigued Strikered, why am I scum?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Arlee, the reason the list bothered me is I simply because I don't believe you went through all of the low posters and then came up with a reason for not voting any of them. While you did bring up some, I guess valid reasons for not wanting to vote on them, I still find it rather weird how you missed the fact that Catta died early last game if you were being so careful when going through the list.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I really have a hard time understanding this.

Pondering how I feel about last night (currently is looking positive since we only lost a VT but coupled with Crackle "pseudo-scum"(?) haven't quite decided what all that might mean in the world of what the game might look like).

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I actually disagree. I think it's more likely that Crackle was aligned with mafia with an extra win condition and therefore in the mafia QT. I haven't seen examples (I don't know of any actually) where a 3rd party had a win condition in the same interest as scum or town.
    I have to agree with Dupti on this one, even though I was so suspicious of Arlee yesterday. Crackle's WC was worded such that it would appear that he won with Mafia or he won with Town if no one killed him.

If he was part of the "Mafia" like you are saying, then the only way he could survive till the end is if he and his team killed everyone else off (standard scum win condition) at which point why point out that he also wins if he survives? It's redundant which means he probably wasn't tied to that team's (since there could still be more than 1 ) night kill in any way as that would make him a "threat" to town or a secondary scum team which would I think continue the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I have to agree with Dupti on this one, even though I was so suspicious of Arlee yesterday. Crackle's WC was worded such that it would appear that he won with Mafia or he won with Town if no one killed him.

If he was part of the "Mafia" like you are saying, then the only way he could survive till the end is if he and his team killed everyone else off (standard scum win condition) at which point why point out that he also wins if he survives? It's redundant which means he probably wasn't tied to that team's (since there could still be more than 1 ) night kill in any way as that would make him a "threat" to town or a secondary scum team which would I think continue the game.
    Yeah, fair enough, that makes a lot of sense looking at it the way you described. However, even though Arlee may not have known about Crackle, I'm still highly suspicious of him/her (can someone confirm gender for me pls? ty).
    Mafia History

Yeah, fair enough, that makes a lot of sense looking at it the way you described. However, even though Arlee may not have known about Crackle, I'm still highly suspicious of him/her (can someone confirm gender for me pls? ty).
    Our Molten Corgi overlord, is a female (at least I believe she is.... I really should let Arlee answer this in case I'm wrong).

No I understood what you meant, but offering nothing but "oh im so confused" while still indirectly calling people out for not posting day 2 since they actually have to contribute seems rather silly.

But I'm intrigued Strikered, why am I scum?
    So you think i'm silly for calling people out to play the game? yep i am silly then

you and quite a few others on my scum list, this game it started with 26 players on the list and slowly i remove people based on play and tells you are still on the list and as you called me out on my lack of exposition, so i chose you.

- - - Updated - - -

if you like call it pressure

Part of me is inclined to believe that Arlee made a mistake, and was not amused by how fast the Crackle train picked up traction. At the same time I find it unlikely scum would panic so heavily on a day 1 lynch. In what's probably happened is that everyone involved is actually town, Danner and Uggor are scum and Kel remains an unknown quantity.

Because of Crackle's flip, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    It could be the equivalent of "be the last man standing on your team". Not sure how the night kill would play into things, though, so it seems strange all around.

- - - Updated - - -

you and quite a few others on my scum list, this game it started with 26 players on the list and slowly i remove people based on play and tells you are still on the list and as you called me out on my lack of exposition, so i chose you.
    Interesting.

I'm undecided on dupti, myself, but I'd be curious to hear which other players you might be more suspicious of.

[MENTION=1094603] @Arlee There's more than one reason to vote on someone. You're assuming too much, you might want to be careful. Especially with this comment "I'm the obvious easy lynch" -post #406 everyone- why would you say that unless you felt yourself that you were scummy yesterday?
    Yes, there are many potential reasons to vote someone, but objectively speaking you can't really be making the argument I'm not an obvious lynch choice? I mean even town would have to be able to see that.

@Arlee, the reason the list bothered me is I simply because I don't believe you went through all of the low posters and then came up with a reason for not voting any of them. While you did bring up some, I guess valid reasons for not wanting to vote on them, I still find it rather weird how you missed the fact that Catta died early last game if you were being so careful when going through the list.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I really have a hard time understanding this.
    EH, I'm an imperfect corgi I literally went through the list and when I got to Catta the only thing I thought of was "hmm Catta's shifty, probably as good of a target as anyone else" and went with it. It wasn't until it was pointed out and I went back to my notes from last game that I remembered Catta was lynched D1 last game. Which probably has to do with the fact I usually discount D1 because the first lynch is always such a dog's dinner. I also tend to remember night actions much clearer than Day lynches as well.

Ima she, though honestly idc if you refer to me as a she or a he b/c it's not important to me

So you think i'm silly for calling people out to play the game? yep i am silly then

if you like call it pressure
    I don't remember why I quoted this >< Maybe it was just because it was the last post and I had the other two posts quoted. What I did want to say to you is, it is interesting to me you voted for dupti because out of the 7 posts Pala made the only thing which seemed noteworthy was he seem to take dupti's claim of SK seriously in light dupti claimed to be the cop and was the cop last game. Which could mean dupti panicked and killed Pala last night, but I think that would be unusual play for dupti. Seems more likely to me someone wanted to frame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    It could be the equivalent of "be the last man standing on your team". Not sure how the night kill would play into things, though, so it seems strange all around.
    Yeah, I guess but you would think that someone who had a win condition like that would have a way of removing team mates as well. And Crackle's power sounded more like a "recruitment platform" if you will.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, thanks Arlee. I just know that I prefer being called a she, so I'm going to extend the same courtesy to those who may have a preference. But it's not like I'm going to get on someone for calling me a he, I've been playing wow too long for that. It just internally makes me cringe for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yes, there are many potential reasons to vote someone, but objectively speaking you can't really be making the argument I'm not an obvious lynch choice? I mean even town would have to be able to see that.
    When I said assuming, I was mainly talking about why the votes were on you, not the second part. I'm not arguing that you are or are not the obvious lynch, I'm asking why you yourself brought it up. Though I don't think I'm really expecting an actual answer, it's more hypothetical and I pointed it out for character read reasons for other town.
    Mafia History

Shifty...?

Well, I never...

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, thanks Arlee. I just know that I prefer being called a she, so I'm going to extend the same courtesy to those who may have a preference. But it's not like I'm going to get on someone for calling me a he, I've been playing wow too long for that. It just internally makes me cringe for some unknown reason.
    There was this other person who went mental if people accidentally called him she.

Vote: Jynx

I know this might be brushed off as a choice that is 'too obvious' but I made the mistake of giving Jynx the benefit of the doubt during the last game instead of sticking to my guns after voting for him and that proved to be a grave mistake. Jynx almost always comes across as 'scummy' to me (much like Kel, incidentally) but in Mafia 66 Jynx was a werewolf and then in Mafia 67 Jynx was also a werewolf but managed to fool quite a few people with a cunning fake claim.

Jynx has clashed with Palawin quite vocally during the last couple of games and honestly I could easily see Jynx killing Palawin if possible and then hiding behind it being 'too obvious'. So I'm going to go with my gut on this for now unless something more solid emerges.