Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    I feel like they probably filmed multiple different ones and will decide based on audience reaction in the next couple of months. They probably WANT to kill someone important like Daryl but need to feel the waters first if it's possible to do without too much backlash
    They should already have a pretty good idea when they did the fake glenn death earlier and also with Daryl getting shot. But if they really want Negan to have an big impact, they need to kill Daryl or Glenn. Ill also be impressed if its one of the females since they will then have to deal with feminists

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    They should already have a pretty good idea when they did the fake glenn death earlier and also with Daryl getting shot. But if they really want Negan to have an big impact, they need to kill Daryl or Glenn. Ill also be impressed if its one of the females since they will then have to deal with feminists
    I would be pretty amused by Aaron for the same reason. When Denise died there was the whole "OH, YEAH, FINE, COOL, KILL THE GAY PERSON F***ING HETERONORMATIVES!" thing going on. If the next one to die is the other gay character then... Lovely

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yet they have no problems watching the show in the first place...
    But then again wasn't the whole idea of an apocalypse with dead, rotting people wandering the earth show up in the bible too?

Deleted
    I'm so sad, I have to know who died. I do have a feeling saying it's Glenn who got smashed by Lucille though.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont believe a thing actors say, they lie and they lie and they lie, playing dumb is how you keep your job
    If they sign Ian McShane for next season, we'll know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

there have been a lot of theories already since the finale aired and most of them seem like they're grasping at straws, however! there is one that somewhat makes sense, the theory is that during the eenie meenie miney mo scene, there are a some 1st person shots before the whacking, to which they're saying that the one who dies is getting all of the first person moments. (sounds reasonable)
    if you go back over the whole course of the episode, they are also theorizing that the first person shots inside the van also belong to the soon to be dead survivor.

the only thing that makes me not follow it completely is "who" they said those first person shots belonged to.

if you look at the shot inside the van just as the doors open, you can see that the person is standing/kneeling to the left of the camera with a small bobbing of a head in front of them (BJ jokes aside now ) cut back to when we see who is inside, you can see that michonne is to the left (or right as we see it) of the van.

so what this theory is saying now is that it is Michonne that will most likely get batted.

normally i wouldn't post a theory, but other than the "result" being Michonne (which i don't believe) the rest of it does seem plausible.

here's the link to the theory if anyone is interested:
    http://www.popsugar.co.uk/celebrity/...photo-40817456
    Last edited by un_known; 2016-04-08 at 08:40 PM.

When I think about it, I didn't see Michonne much in that speech. And Danai does a lot of Broadway stuff, iirc.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think more people would riot if she died and Rick would not have been able to prevent himself from rage assaulting Negan. If it had been Carl, Rick would have had teeth to Negan's jugular before he could blink. So no, I don't think it would be her.
    BAD WOLF

Rick lost Lori, and then the blonde girl. If he loses Michonne now too, I think they're kind of pushing it with the GF killing thing. I mean, nobody will get invested at all if they ever give him another love interest since they just immediately die off.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    Rick lost Lori, and then the blonde girl. If he loses Michonne now too, I think they're kind of pushing it with the GF killing thing. I mean, nobody will get invested at all if they ever give him another love interest since they just immediately die off.
    It would really start to feel a little Woman in the Fridge-y too. My guess is that they've heard Glenn give enough pep talks, including his woods speech to Daryl, to know that he's the heart. Gotta kill the heart right away to try and break people.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    there have been a lot of theories already since the finale aired and most of them seem like they're grasping at straws, however! there is one that somewhat makes sense, the theory is that during the eenie meenie miney mo scene, there are a some 1st person shots before the whacking, to which they're saying that the one who dies is getting all of the first person moments. (sounds reasonable)
    if you go back over the whole course of the episode, they are also theorizing that the first person shots inside the van also belong to the soon to be dead survivor.

the only thing that makes me not follow it completely is "who" they said those first person shots belonged to.

if you look at the shot inside the van just as the doors open, you can see that the person is standing/kneeling to the left of the camera with a small bobbing of a head in front of them (BJ jokes aside now ) cut back to when we see who is inside, you can see that michonne is to the left (or right as we see it) of the van.

so what this theory is saying now is that it is Michonne that will most likely get batted.

normally i wouldn't post a theory, but other than the "result" being Michonne (which i don't believe) the rest of it does seem plausible.

here's the link to the theory if anyone is interested:
    http://www.popsugar.co.uk/celebrity/...photo-40817456
    I actually believe after theorizing much that it's Glenn.

Same reason as you with the first person foreshadowing, only it seemed to me that the person who got the first person shots was at the back of the truck in the center, kinda far from the door especially the last time they show it before they got them out of the RV, and when you look at the people being taken out of there, Daryl is too close to the door and sits at the side, same for Michonne, Rosita didn't quite fit there either + her death would be too lousy and boring. Glenn came out last and it seemed as if they took him from the center back of the RV, fitting the angles of the first person views we were seeing throughout the episode.

Hopefully its glenn/maggie or in the perfect world, both. IMO ever since glenn met maggie on the farm he became really boring to me.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

So, I really need to rewatch the finale to pay close attention to what Negan says as he is beating the person. What I heard was a direct reference to the boy and Rick. If the boy moves feed his other eye to his dad. Which to me meant he was killing someone that would effect the boy enough to make him lash out in those dire circumstances. That means Michone most likely. Also, one could argue that relations with Rick = death sentence on the show.

Glenn makes sense in general, as he is already dead in the comics and they need to at least try to stay within those bounds. Plus the actor got super pissed while at a recent Flyers game when the Flyers organization tweeted out something like "don't you have a date with Lucielle?" and he got mad pissed and said something back like - oh I didn't even know anyone paid attention to the flyers anymore. lol.

It would make sense too as Glenn was the only one to have an outburst during that scene, maybe Negan needs to make an example of those that have outbursts.

Let's not forget too, Negan doesn't say he's going to kill someone (although the saviors always seem to say that), he literally says "I'm going to have to beat the shit out of one of you." Maybe he doesn't kill anyone... maybe he just hurts them real bad. (That's a stretch I know... likely he killed someone lol).

Also, one last point that points to Michone. The whole episode there was this reoccurring theme to tell the ones you love you love them, because you never know when they will be gone... and I believe usually directed at Rick, so yea, Michone.
    Last edited by slime; 2016-04-10 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    Hopefully its glenn/maggie or in the perfect world, both. IMO ever since glenn met maggie on the farm he became really boring to me.
    I don't think it'd be necessary to kill both, but definitely one or the other. I think either character has potential to be really awesome if the other dies, but they're both kind of boring as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    So, I really need to rewatch the finale to pay close attention to what Negan says as he is beating the person. What I heard was a direct reference to the boy and Rick. If the boy moves feed his other eye to his dad. Which to me meant he was killing someone that would effect the boy enough to make him lash out in those dire circumstances. That means Michone most likely. Also, one could argue that relations with Rick = death sentence on the show.
    The flaw in your logic is that there is no way Negan could know what Michonne means to Carl, or Rick for that matter.

Sorry Slime but your whole post is a stretch. And a full length baseball bat stroke directly to the top of someones head is defiantly death.

AMC will be drawing venn diagrams and collecting twitter chatter then decide what character to kill off. In short fuck AMC.

So, I really need to rewatch the finale to pay close attention to what Negan says as he is beating the person. What I heard was a direct reference to the boy and Rick. If the boy moves feed his other eye to his dad. Which to me meant he was killing someone that would effect the boy enough to make him lash out in those dire circumstances.

I would need to rewatch it too but I'm pretty sure he said if anyone moves, not just the boy

If Glenn got the bat atleast Steven has another career he can fall back on:

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, one last point that points to Michone. The whole episode there was this reoccurring theme to tell the ones you love you love them, because you never know when they will be gone... and I believe usually directed at Rick, so yea, Michone.
    That's something that struck me as interesting as well, although I disagree with your conclusion because of it. That guy tells Rick more then once to be with his people because they may not be with him for long but at that point Daryl, Glenn, and Michone are already captured so if that was a hint (by either the guy or by the writers) that one of them would be killed soon, it could only be a reference to the people still on the RV at that point.

I suppose, the scenario should be different from comic.