The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tempted for Edge of Space...sucker for Terraria-like games.
    BAD WOLF

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Tempted for Edge of Space...sucker for Terraria-like games.
    It's probably worth mentioning that you can't take too much time deciding on that bundle. Unlike many of the bundles I've seen on IndieGala that last a week or more, that one is only up for 24 hours total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    It's probably worth mentioning that you can't take too much time deciding on that bundle. Unlike many of the bundles I've seen on IndieGala that last a week or more, that one is only up for 24 hours total.
    Nah, much the same as almost every Indie Gala Bundle, that 24 hours is a timer on the special price. It'll increase after that. This is just the basic weekly "hump day" or Wednesday bundle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Never really paid that much attention, I suppose. Thanks for the info.

Edit: New bundle up on Bundle Stars

Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-04-06 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Bubsy, there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boooo, I didn't win an Ashes of Singularity :-(

Man, I really wish I hadn't re-found this thread lol. I'm spending way too much on these bundles! And it's only for like 1-2 games per bundle...I have a massive backlog of keys I'll never use I need to get rid of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I joined the dragon's dogma GA - i feel a little guilty, but all i do nowadays is to join wishlist-only GA both to not be greedy and to keep the game queue short XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    That was my prime motivator. It might take me a year or ten to get to it, but it came highly recommended from a friend
    If I keep buying bundles at this rate, i'll be an old man before I played them.
    I blame myself for barely playing games in 2012-2015, besides MMORPGs(WoW, TERA, Wild Star, GW 2).

"Here lies Gilrak(1993-20XX), his biggest regret is that he could not finish his gaming backlog"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    "Here lies Gilrak(1993-20XX), his biggest regret is that he could not finish his gaming backlog"
    My bucket list has been entirely replaced just with a list of games I own on Steam and want to complete before I'm gone. I need the entire MMO market to collapse on itself and Steam to continue operations until I retire to see this dream complete.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    A few hours left for these. Would be very appreciated if I could get 5 entries in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    A few hours left for these. Would be very appreciated if I could get 5 entries in them.
    Entered both to bump them closer. Feel free to reroll if I win, though. I don't see myself with enough time to play either of them anytime in the near future, and I wouldn't want to short someone who could enjoy them.

Thank you

Hit 5 on both entries, keys sent out.
    Thx a lot for the General... got it and marked it properly

I kinda feel bad not helping users reaching 5 entries for their giveaway because it's a 100% reroll and i read you need to wait a week before rerolling but i also understand some are trying to level up their account...... so i should just enter too without abusing their generosity <.<'
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the purpose of getting at least 5 entries? What happens if you don't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    What is the purpose of getting at least 5 entries? What happens if you don't?
    I believe it is to earn credit on steamgifts to level up your ranking. Perhaps to make sure the giveaway is at least being offered to a few people and just not some super private cheese method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I believe it is to earn credit on steamgifts to level up your ranking. Perhaps to make sure the giveaway is at least being offered to a few people and just not some super private cheese method.
    Yep, this exactly. You could scam it pretty easily with no limit. Probably still easy with 5, but at least more reasonable.
    BAD WOLF