Poll: is Trump gona beat Hillary?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    This will be most likely be negated by the Republicans who will vote for Hillary. Not to mention, Bern supporters can't fathom him not being the nominee. Their opinions will change when their only other options are Trump or Cruz.
    There aren't as many Republicans that would vote for Hillary as you think there are. I'm assuming you're talking about the people who rabidly support LYIN' Ted, but that's not even 0.1% of his supporters (look at how few people give a shit about what Ben Shapiro has to say anymore). Republicans will support the Republican candidate, and Democrats will support the Democrat candidate no matter what. The question is about the independents.

If Bernie beats Hillary in pledged delegates but she ends up getting the nominations because of the corruption of the superdelegates, I can't imagine why anyone would vote for her. As the study shows, there's a sizeable portion of the people who support him who say they would never vote for Hillary. I'm perfectly fine with her getting the nomination if she wins fairly, but if it's because of corruption, I'd rather have ANYTHING else. I'd vote for Caligula's horse over Hillary in that case.

Likewise, if we get to the Republican convention with Trump leading in the delegate count, and the nomination is somehow stolen from him, I can't imagine his supporters would be too happy. I support Trump, and while I wouldn't ever vote Hillary because of other reasons, I wouldn't vote for the Republican candidate if they stole the nomination from Trump. I'd vote 3rd party. Maybe Independent or Green party.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Percentages of ethnic groups targeted for extermination and/or deportation by Nazi Germany from future settlement areas

Ethnic group Percentage
    Latvians 50%
    Estonians 50%
    Czechs 50%
    Russians 50–60% to be physically eliminated and another 15% to be sent to Western Siberia
    Ukrainians 65%
    Belarusians 75%
    Poles 80–85%
    Lithuanians 85%
    Latgalians 100%
    What grudge did Hitler have against the Latgalians that he specifically targeted them for total extermination while "graciously" allowing some percentage of other ethnicities to escape with their lives? And honestly that chart is just hilarious in the most depressing way possible because Hitler's master plan to deal with the Slavic untermenschen actually had margins of error, like how the policy toward up to 10% of Russians was just "meh, we'll figure it out when we get there.".

I will say this though, Hitler DID have some good ideas. I mean, he did kill the most evil man in the history of the world, so that's something right?

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Hitler wasn't really a evil man or at least we don't consider him to be.
    This is what happens when you make jokes like #hitlerdidnothingwrong, the lowest common denominator starts to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I will say this though, Hitler DID have some good ideas.
    You can build a thousand bridges and fuck one goat, and they won't call you a bridge builder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    Likewise, if we get to the Republican convention with Trump leading in the delegate count, and the nomination is somehow stolen from him, I can't imagine his supporters would be too happy. I support Trump, and while I wouldn't ever vote Hillary because of other reasons, I wouldn't vote for the Republican candidate if they stole the nomination from Trump. I'd vote 3rd party. Maybe Independent or Green party.
    Stolen, as in, Trump gets 1,237 delegates and somehow doesn't get the nomination? 1,237 isn't an arbitrary number, right? The D convention is way more rigged anyways.

Hillary will limp into the presidential nomination after being given a major head start and a media that bends over backwards to not grill her. Trump will enter after fighting a historic fight with all the globalists and anti American entities. Trump is already a political war hero, while Hillary is just a marionette of special interests and globalists.

Still its too early to tell. I'd imagine Trump would crush Shillary in debates, he's way more aggressive and he has an answer for everything. (albeit sometimes the wong one) Either way it'll be hilarious. I'd imagine him yelling and screaming maybe even making more dick jokes, and who knows? it'll be a riot. Ted better hope he can win some important states or hes screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Sure thing.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/wp-con.../auschwitz.jpg

Sadly I can't seem to find a neutral site hosting the document... ignore the english that was photo shopped onto it and the commentary on the bottom...

The document itself though is a copy of the official count from Red Cross will dig a bit before I turn in tonight to see if I can get a less... well neo nazi website hosting it.
    That report is the amount of German jews killed in the Holocaust. The majority of jews killed in the holocaust were from Poland, followed by Ukraine.

I don't know. I get the feeling that Hillary will get stumped.

Frankly I'm holding out for the dream election, Trump v Sanders. It will not be possible to purchase the amount of popcorn necessary to watch that.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Shim
    I am seriously scared by this

Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    There aren't as many Republicans that would vote for Hillary as you think there are. I'm assuming you're talking about the people who rabidly support LYIN' Ted, but that's not even 0.1% of his supporters (look at how few people give a shit about what Ben Shapiro has to say anymore). Republicans will support the Republican candidate, and Democrats will support the Democrat candidate no matter what. The question is about the independents.
    Actually there are and it's mostly women (you know, the largest voting body). Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump if he was their nominee. Mr. Trump has a 70% negative approval rating among all women. When asked who they'd vote for between the two, almost 60% say Clinton over Trump. I assure you the #LetitallBERNdown cult will have no sway on this election.

When obama was running an even larger number of Hillary fanbots said they wouldnt vote for him. Once Bernie starts campaigning for Hillary polls like these will be meaningless.

I Believe trump is going to destroy Hillary in the general election. She is worse than jeb bush as far as being disconnected from regular people. Hillary is like a robot, programmed to do a task or answer a question. Trump is going to tear her a new one in the general election.

Hillary is 2nd rate, trump feasts on phonies, Trump is kryptonite to the establishment. He lives in the penthouse, in a skyscraper he actually owns and built, in the craziest city in the USA.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-26 at 07:19 AM.

Honestly i cannot believe Hillary isnt in jail, let alone still running for president!
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Bernie Sanders is the third-party candidate you've been waiting for

-------------------

Considering that the majority say the nominating process is rigged, might as well go for broke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Once Bernie starts campaigning for Hillary polls like these will be meaningless.
    I don't see that happening.

He should win, sure. The Cunt has no legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    is Trump gona beat Hillary? and are you excited about Trump vs Hillary debates its gona be crazy
    I don't give a fuck about this election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I Believe trump is going to destroy Hillary in the general election.
    Let's bet on it.

If Trump beats Hillary in the general election, I'll put whatever you want in my signature and leave it there for the entirety of his term.

If Hillary beats Trump in the general election, you need to put the following quote in your signature and leave it there for the entirety of her term: "I love Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Healthcare is a right. Guns should be banned."
    Eat yo vegetables

maybe americans should stop treating politics like entertainment and their country would do better

Deleted
    If i had a tin foil hat, i would imagine this dialogue:

<Trump> Hey, Hillary, darling.. would it help you if i would become president candidate and act like a thug?
    <Hillary> Ah no, you wont get enough votes.
    <Trump> Ah, well. It's worth a try, isnt it?

Trump supporters: you're next.