Quote Originally Posted by Marakesh View Post
    You guys are too much. Hyper aggressive then claiming others are spamming. Proven to be the worst offenders of that then start acting morally offended. Oh well, keep bumping out baby.
    "Hyper-aggressive"

Infracted: Do not make posts solely to correct someone else's language [MoanaLisa]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-04-10 at 09:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danterius View Post
    What gives with the closed mindedness of some users here? I understand if you prefer the current state of WoW to vanilla. I even understand if you think a private server is illegal and underhanded. But, you cannot ignore the fact that a business case can absolutely be made for Blizzard to create legacy servers.
    What gives with the closed mindedness of some users here? I understand if you prefer the good old (nostalgia tinted) vanilla. I even understand you have the right to do something illegal to get your fix, but damn wake up and accept that times changed and you will never get what you want
    instead of running havoc everywhere screaming like a 5 year old not getting his sweets.
    And damn learn to understand that a firm like blizzard is in a BETTER position to judge then some freeloaders if vanilla servers are worth it or not.

Lmao at twitch right now , some guy is asking for a refund from Blizzard for something ( tuned in too late, probably for Legion ) cause they are shutting down Nostalrius, the thing he streams, while dumb people in chat spam #Nostalrius and #youthinkyoudidbutyoudont.

Let it go already, it used assets that are copyrighted to Blizzard and has every right to be shut down, it's as clear as stealing food from a supermarket and getting busted at the exit, you might not like it but you know it could happen at any time you try it.

Oh god. WoW doesn't need to be preserved, it's still around.

Do you know what a response is?
    Yeah, your response was "Well your side started it!". So mature. Much model poster. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You might have missed my question while taking shots at WoD, so I will ask again. What content does vanilla have that WoD is missing?
    "The community"

I know right, funny.

Deleted
    You might have missed my question while taking shots at WoD, so I will ask again. What content does vanilla have that WoD is missing?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ments_removed/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromatus View Post
    Wow, people are really angry, shitposting the comment section of blizzards facebook page.
    A real good way for Blizzard to look on Nost postively... not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Currently, theres a petition up [Not the one to stop nost from being closed to Mike] but one to US congress stating:

Include clause for older versions of online games for archival and preservation.
    I'll have to make sure I write my government representatives in the Senate and House to make sure that something like that doesn't get put into place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    I've had that happen several times, especially with guilds I've loved (10 years in WoW, after all) and felt like family in, fell apart. Pretty much same deal. I didn't go bitch and moan and complain and whine and stamp my feet, I moved on. You know, like adults do?
    Adults find what they want elsewhere.

Or in this case, they make their case rationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    The argument is fallacious regardless of the situation it was used it.

It's basically "Well she started it!"
    Claiming you aren't a criminal because someone else is, is just wrong.

Claiming a particular side does something more is, not wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Claiming you aren't a criminal because someone else is, is just wrong.

Claiming a particular side does something more is, not wrong?
    It is though. Just because someone else did something first, or even more, doesn't make you doing it mature and right.

3rd grade manners 101.

Tell me, what does vanilla wow have the WoD does not, content wise.

Side note, there is this small golf tournament going on, its called the Masters, its really not that big of a deal, hardly anyone watches it.
    Well, you win ... at watching golf. I've tried a few times to write about the casual pve gameplay. Bottomline is I and numerous others clearly prefered it. Trying to logically argue taste is not logical.

Here's some attempts at describing vanilla casual pve vs now

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post39690912
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post39151295
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post39069214

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzza View Post
    Of course its subjective. It's one persons view on the situation. What did you expect when you read it? I gave a disclaimer, you dissection of it is your own opinion.
    I know you have a hard time getting it in your head but you clearly dont wanna even aknowledge facts in your nost love
    Quote Originally Posted by myself
    "Blizzard Erases Gaming History By Axing a Fan-Made 'World of Warcraft' Server"
    #1 blizzard is crashing someone abusing their ip
    #2 the server was NOT fan made as it used blizzards software
    #3 Blizzard didnt axed the server but the pussy leadership decided to close it down.
    this and the rest are facts

my only opinion is that its a shit article that proves nothing expect demon being a tool claiming to be a DEVOLOPER
    and a victim because of a white collar CRIME....

<- spaceship builder - always remember this thread, you read it here first

Quote Originally Posted by Marakesh View Post
    Is that post 112 in 4 days now? A lot of golf on, and too little to do WoD I guess.

Let's see, what are the great arguments from your side?

1) Copyright law is morally simple and companies should always prosecute without thinking? I mean its just exactly like stealing a bubble gum from the candy store and no gray areas exist.
    2) Keep asserting Nost was going broke anyways. Its not really Blizzard's decision!
    3) Insist no one wants to play vanilla. Why is it the only private server to get taken down in years then?[/COLOR][/I]
    Pretty much spot-on.
    The same handful of guys just repeat endlessly the same three false statements and ignore all opposing arguments. And they seem to get quite a bit of kick out of dragging the argument - incidently, that looks awfully like just trolling.

It is though. Just because someone else did something first, or even more, doesn't make you doing it mature and right.

3rd grade manners 101.
    Irony knows no bounds it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    You're pathetic.

In terms of the "bad" community, you must keep in mind these vocal people are bitter because the thing they loved has been taken away by force, you to would be bitter as well, can you honestly tell me you wouldn't mind?
    Well he's agressive and bitter because something he didn't like existed, so I guess this answer the rhetorical question...

Yeah, your response was "Well your side started it!". So mature. Much model poster. Wow.
    My response in the initial conversation was "I disagree".

"Your side started it" was a response to you a while into that conversation.

But keep at it model poster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Long Live Nostalrius, just because blizz is in the legal right doesnt mean they are on the moral high ground hear, this is like bulldozing an illegal museum.
    fixed for you my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    Irony knows no bounds it seems.
    The irony is lost on me if you're assuming wrongly (yet again) that I ever made one of those claims.

My response in the initial conversation was "I disagree".

"Your side started it" was a response to you a while into that conversation.

But keep at it model poster.
    And a well thought out and insightful response at that, ty!!

I mean if you really want a model poster...

Last edited by Propainn; 2016-04-10 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Lmao at twitch right now , some guy is asking for a refund from Blizzard for something ( tuned in too late, probably for Legion ) cause they are shutting down Nostalrius, the thing he streams, while dumb people in chat spam #Nostalrius and #youthinkyoudidbutyoudont.

Let it go already, it used assets that are copyrighted to Blizzard and has every right to be shut down, it's as clear as stealing food from a supermarket and getting busted at the exit, you might not like it but you know it could happen at any time you try it.
    Holy crap, im watching the stream now. What is wrong with that guy, is he bit easy on the head?