Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    People just bitch about everything these days, I swear.

The new system is definitely different, they've been saying it since fricken Gamescom, and people want to take apart the small parts of the table that ARE IN, dissect them, and make it into something it isn't.

Simple as that, people overreacting over nothing.
    Ohhh yeah, yup different, 6 followers not 25. Can't wait to log in and see what new content I get, or don't get... Yay rng!

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yet, the system isn't just like what was wrongly presented by the streamers. That's the issue here.
    But wait...

Nice assumption there, I never talk about things I don't know or seen, it goes basically against my formation.

It's still factual wrong because it's biased with and against a past system.
    Of course you don't. Your just trolling that this point aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    Not sure if you can view this, but I posted it on one of the order hall feedback threads:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6022?page=2#25
    Awesome, thank you.

This is obviously proof I need a beta key. ^^

That's the reaction of someone that was proven wrong and decided to keeping raging about something that he is factually wrong. WoW community doesn't need a raging guy representing it.
    Given the current state of the game...I would say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Then maybe you should fuck off and stop arguing with people on a forum? That by default makes you no better than your counterpart and goes directly back to what I was saying earlier.

I'm being serious too. I play games. I like games. If I find passion in one, I am going to speak my mind about it, regardless of how crude it might be. There is no reason to judge others because they have that passion and won't simply sit down and ride it all out. You're the type of people that let bad things get worse because you're PASSIVE. You have no fire in your gut.

So be it.

Now I wouldn't even care about that if you didn't judge others for having said fire and then acting upon it. Believe it or not, all of us are invested into this property in some manner. I for instance have over ten years of playing this game(not in the literal sense obviously) and I have disagreed with much of the direction the game has taken over that span of time. So naturally, when yet ANOTHER feature, which detracts from what the game should ultimately be, comes hopping back along I'm quick to go after it.

So are others.
    And so here we see the comment of somebody perfectly representing the likes of HeelvsCrybabyface or Bellular or anybody else indulging in plain factually incorrect shitslinging.

Somebody who cannot accept an opinion different from theirs. Somebody who throws a tempter tantrum like a child when people don't just accept their narrative. Somebody who does the exact same thing they accuse everybody else of.

A hypocrite.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-04-12 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted
    Then maybe you should fuck off and stop arguing with people on a forum? That by default makes you no better than your counterpart and goes directly back to what I was saying earlier.

I'm being serious too. I play games. I like games. If I find passion in one, I am going to speak my mind about it, regardless of how crude it might be. There is no reason to judge others because they have that passion and won't simply sit down and ride it all out. You're the type of people that let bad things get worse because you're PASSIVE. You have no fire in your gut.

So be it.

Now I wouldn't even care about that if you didn't judge others for having said fire and then acting upon it. Believe it or not, all of us are invested into this property in some manner. I for instance have over ten years of playing this game(not in the literal sense obviously) and I have disagreed with much of the direction the game has taken over that span of time. So naturally, when yet ANOTHER feature, which detracts from what the game should ultimately be, comes hopping back along I'm quick to go after it.

So are others.

We're sick and tired of seeing the MMORPG aspect of this game(which is all it was supposed to be in the first place) get utterly shit on, year after year, after fucking year.
    Thank you to confirm exactly my point. That you can't stand a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    And so here we see the comment of somebody perfectly representing the likes of HeelvsCrybabyface or Bellular or anybody else indulging in plain factually incorrect shitslinging.
    Still waiting for someone to list what is factually incorrect about his videos. There has been plenty of opportunity to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking View Post
    It's their opinions so they don't have to necessarily impartial. They have an audience after all. But they could at least add in the relevant information, then state their opinion.
    I think it was Belluar who called it trash. It's his opinion, sure, but what sort of helpful feedback is that?

"I think tying the other spec's artifacts behind missions is dumb. You're blocking the usefulness of a spec behind a table mission that can fail. This doesn't make sense." This is also something in alpha that can get players frothing, but it's also useful feedback that the design team can fix or respond to. That's alpha testing, IMO.
    So if their feedback can improve the feature, why is everyone getting so salty?

Instead of responding to every single piece of criticism with words to the effect of "its alpha calm down" start a constructive conversation. Ion is actually setting the example in that regard, to a certain extent. Its people on this forum that aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then maybe you should fuck off and stop arguing with people on a forum?
    Aren't you nice. You are the sort of person I DON'T want to see arguing on a forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Of course you don't. Your just trolling that this point aren't you?
    Are you? By know, a person would understand what "factually wrong" is.

Thank you to confirm exactly my point. That you can't stand a different opinion.
    It isn't the difference of opinion, it's the contempt you have for your opposite, and the "higher than thou" attitude it brings.

We haven't been arguing the value of the content or even whether it belongs in an MMORPG title at all but whether or not people have a right to be upset over it. Obviously, they fucking do, your entire position is irrelevant.

If anybody actually played Alpha(21414). You would know the Order Hall Mission are completely adjacent to the overall story line are just side task you send your NPCs out to do in order to unlock you additional Artifacts(not counting the initial one you chose[apparently, i have to clarify that]).

You can not send NPCs on mission to gather artifact power.

The real issue that people should be fuming about is the shear amount of Dungeon crawling and mob killing that it will take to max a artifact. 305k. there is 2 guaranteed ways of getting Artifact Power. Quest chains and LFD participation.

Order Hall mission is so far under all the other major issues currently going with Alpha. But jesus christ... when Aunt Irma comes to town... she floods.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Aren't you nice. You are the sort of person I DON'T want to see arguing on a forum.
    If you like getting pissed on and calling it rain, by all means, knock yourself out.

In the meantime, politely eat a dick.

Infracted [MoanaLisa]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-04-12 at 11:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    Still waiting for someone to list what is factually incorrect about his videos. There has been plenty of opportunity to do so.
    Third relic being locked behind the command table.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't the difference of opinion, it's the contempt you have for your opposite, and the "higher than thou" attitude it brings.

We haven't been arguing the value of the content or even whether it belongs in an MMORPG title at all but whether or not people have a right to be upset over it. Obviously, they fucking do, your entire position is irrelevant.
    If you lik getting pissed on and calling it rain, by all means, knock yourself out.

In the meantime, politely eat a dick.
    Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    If anybody actually played Alpha(21414). You would know the Order Hall Mission are completely adjacent to the overall story line are just side task you send your NPCs out to do in order to unlock you additional Artifacts(not counting the initial one you chose[apparently, i have to clarify that]).

You can not send NPCs on mission to gather artifact power.

The real issue that people should be fuming about is the shear amount of Dungeon crawling and mob killing that it will take to max a artifact. 305k. there is 2 guaranteed ways of getting Artifact Power. Quest chains and LFD participation.

Order Hall mission is so far under all the other major issues currently going with Alpha. But jesus christ... when Aunt Irma comes to town... she floods.
    Oh. My. God. You mean they actually have to play some of the core aspects that makes an MMORPG an MMORPG? HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE HUMANITY!

He hasn't said it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this?
    Again, it's the contempt he holds for someone being upset about the feature.

Like you, he's arguing whether people have a right to be angry in the first place which is stupid, they do. It'd be like me arguing whether or not you should be enthusiastic if you like a feature. It's all emotion vested into certain outcomes whether negative or positive.

The fact that I have to explain this and lay it out disturbs me quite a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    He hasn't said it was.
    Bellular was very specific by telling that the third relic was locked by the system and it turned it mandatory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    Here's the thing. It's their game. I know how you and other people must hate to hear that, but I'll say it again. It's their game. You pay to play. You are not the designer, developer nor do you put supply the power to run their servers. You are the consumer, that buys a product relinquishing your c-notes for entertainment. If you don't like it... ask for the refund, hope that you get it. Other wise... go away. Move on. There are more than just one MMORPGs out there.
    You wasted your time making a post full of assumptions and the standard "Patronizing Responses for Idiots" response all while ignoring the primary issues. You're not alone, this is very common on mmo-c and plenty of other lightly moderated gaming forums.

Of course I know its their game. No I don't hate to hear that. I know I am not the designer or developer or directly connected to the game in any other capacity than as a customer.

I have gone away. I have moved on. But I still casually watch the game's progress in the hopes that it comes back in to line with what I originally fell in love with. I'm jealous of the people that the game does still work for. I very much miss world as it used to be and the social aspects that went along with it. Unfortunately for me, Legion will not be moving in what I consider to be the right direction.

Bellular was very specific by telling that the third relic was locked by the system and it turned it mandatory.
    Ah. Sorry, I was referring to Az. Haven't watched any of Bellular's videos.