Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    all i got to say is black people are amazing

truly fucking amazing creatures (and dont be a dickhead mod, we all creatures)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Well considering its illegal to be tattooed under the age of 18, yea it doesn't speak to his character and the kind of people he hung out with. What is probably even more damaging is if we could see details about what WAS tattoo'd on him. I have my logical guesses.

For the record I have full sleeves on both arms and upper chest tattoos as well as a majority of my leg space tattooed.
    He just went to Idaho with his mom. Or Indiana. Lots of states appear to allow tattoos for minors provide they have Parental permission.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/...-piercing.aspx
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    He just went to Idaho with his mom. Or Indiana. Lots of states appear to allow tattoos for minors provide they have Parental permission.

Not to mention a lot of us just got tattoos under 18 anyway. It's not a big deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Not to mention a lot of us just got tattoos under 18 anyway. It's not a big deal.
    You criminal you.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    It depends on what it is, gang tattoos are a big deal for minors, They are more likely to be killed by other gang members and more likely to lead a life of crime.

the news is doing its thing again

You criminal you.
    this chick did everything in life

Good to know, I can only comment on states I've been in. Some do not permit it even with parental consent.

In this case I'm still going to stand by my post however. A fucking NECK tattoo at 16...

Where were the parents for this youth when he was growing up?. Were they working 3 jobs and had very little time left over to spend with their honey child?.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    InB4 Bernie Sanders/Hilary/BLM/#NotAll Nuts show up and do mental gymnastics to defend this thug.
    Hey man, I am a Bernie Sanders supporter, and I seldom think that the cops are the ones who deserve the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post

the news is doing its thing again
    Genuine question, How does one go from above picture to the below picture? Blacks perform on par with white students until they hit high school, where the performance collapses. Is it puberty? If so, can we use testosterone agonist to fix this issue? Everything goes right until the high school even for poor ghetto kids, until they high school.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Good to know, I can only comment on states I've been in. Some do not permit it even with parental consent.

In this case I'm still going to stand by my post however. A fucking NECK tattoo at 16...
    Oh I am sure he didn't get it becasue he was a choir boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    ^There's obviously some investigating that needs to be done though. If they can't find coroborating evidence for the officer's story it's going to be another witch hunt.
    It's going to be a witch hunt either way.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/121528082-story

Cops pull over a car that was a suspect in an earlier shooting, kid gets out and starts running. During the chase he points a gun at the cops and gets shot.

What is the reaction? Protests and a call for justice. At this point, it seems like the cops have to let the bad guys get off the first shot before they're allowed to defend themselves or others.
    Definitely riot. Call white people mean names. Blame white people for all the problems. Accept zero responsibility. Claim victim-hood. Wear shirts with the deceased persons picture and gaudy lettering. Crocodile tears, definitely need some crocodile tears.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    this chick did everything in life
    So?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Besides the police saying he pulled a gun were there any other witnesses that can attest to that? Remember there was no body camera in this case. And I have heard reports ranging from the cops "high fived" after shooting, to the 16 year old was climbing a fence when he was shot.
    There don't need to be. The real facts are as the evidence proves, not how random passerby #50 says there was something different going on. When you're part of the community that is so anti cop, there aren't going to be any witnesses that attest that what the cops say was right. You're going to have a bunch of others lying to try and make it like, "he didn't do nuffin" and those that, even if they did saw it and it corroborated what the cops said, won't come forward because in that culture, doing so makes you an immediate target for attack as a race traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Genuine question, How does one go from above picture to the below picture? Blacks perform on par with white students until they hit high school, where the performance collapses. Is it puberty? If so, can we use testosterone agonist to fix this issue? Everything goes right until the high school even for poor ghetto kids, until they high school.
    This pretty much only applies to "african americans" and not black people in general.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    You aren't going to get actual real discussion on this. It's bait for the racists and those that think it's always the cops fault or whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    16yo in Chicago facebook pic with neck tattoos and holding a gun he is not old enough to own.

"Police say Loury was a documented gang member. He posted a picture of himself holding a handgun on his Facebook page. People who knew him, though, did not think he would have been carrying a gun Monday night."

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/local/121528082-story
    Yeah, Monday night is a special night for him. Now Tuesday through Sunday, he would be carrying a gun.

Checkmate, Chicago PD. Something is up bruh.

Before I went to that link I thought "he's certainly black". I think I'm a racist