Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    But the Broken Shore ends with sending us to Dalaran and Broken Isles will not come in prepatch ofc.

We still have the beta to go, little things like specs not being able to pick talents and weapons not being finished much less polished are really holding things back. The pre event if roughly a month long in past occasions, they did say this one would be longer but time will tell, they say a lot. Seeing how part of the prepurchase was early access to DH and they can't talent in one of the specs currently they are a ways off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The prepatch will most likely occur next month.
    Bad news on the DH aren't close to finished and they are availible to preorders for the pre legion events. All specs can't pick talents yet, many talents don't work even if chosen. Not a chance in hell the prepatch happens in May.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    broken shore is part of the event.
    the first part is the invasion where the legion is acting zones. we have already seen barrens and wetlands invasions.
    Just like Tanaan was a part of the 6.0 event,but wasn't available till the expansion launch.....instead we had Blasted Lands quests+UBRS for a few months till WoD launch.
    7.0 Drops we do the invasion stuff,then wait for Legion launch and do the broken shore,then to Dalaran to get our artifact quest started,build our class hall,then choose a zone to level in.
    I don't get whats so hard to get?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    But the Broken Shore ends with sending us to Dalaran and Broken Isles will not come in prepatch ofc.
    ^ this /10char
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

"We had a really impressive Pre launch event planned, but due to time constraints and other issues, it was either the Pre patch event or a raid tier. But trust us it was really cool."

So what section of the Broken isles is going to fail to be included in 7.0, hinted at that it will be added later on, then never talked about again and never seen?

Deleted
    pre-patch will come with invasions of CURRENT zones and changes to classes, thats what I think anyway. This should hit live servers around the movies' release, month after that, the expansion should hit. Im thinking july, if something terribly bad happens over at blizzard then it might be pushed to august. They are fleshing out a lot of content every week therefore I think Blizzard is trying to get it done before september/august. I must say that I am impressed by the recent build and the amount of content it has, and I dont think that invasions of azeroth zones will be tested on alpha/beta. Alpha/beta will just run its course slowly until the end with ptr only receiving class changes and the invasion of certain zones. Needless to say, BRING IT ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    "We had a really impressive Pre launch event planned, but due to time constraints and other issues, it was either the Pre patch event or a raid tier. But trust us it was really cool."

So what section of the Broken isles is going to fail to be included in 7.0, hinted at that it will be added later on, then never talked about again and never seen?
    Where's that quote from? :/

it'll come out when the shitty movie comes out. Then blizz i.e. ion will claim it's WoD content and of course it will last another 5 months when legion comes out. yes that would make legion launch in november. because blizzard is incompetent.

10+ Year Old Account
    People quickly forget both the Theramore Scenario (MoP's pre-event) and The Ironmarch Invasion (WoD's Pre-Event) are both still available in the live game. I think we can expect the same with Legion's.

I think the Battlefield Barrens pre-SoO event is still playable now but correct me if I'm wrong on that one. I do know the 90 mobs were set to Neutral for anyone who isn't 90 after level 10-20 people trying to quest kept getting 1-shotted. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    No.

Pre patch sometime in August, release in September.

That's the pessimist in me talking, I hope you're right :P.
    Is it bad, that I actually think that this is gonna happen? I used to be positive about wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleecher View Post
    Hi

When do you guys think the pre event will happen? Imean it just got up on the alpha, so should that not indicate that its SOON?
    seeing state alpha is in atm my guess would be around november

Deleted
    July/August?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The prepatch will most likely occur next month.
    ye that prepatch that hasnt even been datamined on alpha will be ready in a month sure ... - sometimes i wonder what do you people smoke to make claims like this

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye that prepatch that hasnt even been datamined on alpha will be ready in a month sure ... - sometimes i wonder what do you people smoke to make claims like this
    Invasions were on the alpha months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be out in a perpetual state of tomorrow. On a real note, all we can do is guess because we don't know.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWgoJAF14EI

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleecher View Post
    When do you guys think the pre event will happen? Imean it just got up on the alpha, so should that not indicate that its SOON?
    Pre-event from thanksgiving past the new year, it'll kick off at Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    We still have the beta to go, little things like specs not being able to pick talents and weapons not being finished much less polished are really holding things back. The pre event if roughly a month long in past occasions, they did say this one would be longer but time will tell, they say a lot. Seeing how part of the prepurchase was early access to DH and they can't talent in one of the specs currently they are a ways off.
    There's only two things necessary for the pre-event to be ready:

1. The Legion PTR server is put up
    2. Legion is in the numbers tuning phase (which means skills/talents are on lockdown)

The PTR will happen in the month before the pre-event starts, which could happen as soon as May, which means the pre-event won't happen any sooner than June.

Bad news on the DH aren't close to finished and they are availible to preorders for the pre legion events. All specs can't pick talents yet, many talents don't work even if chosen. Not a chance in hell the prepatch happens in May.
    Demon Hunters aren't getting released until the week before Legion launches. That's different from the pre-event.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Justice View Post
    Just like Tanaan was a part of the 6.0 event,but wasn't available till the expansion launch.....instead we had Blasted Lands quests+UBRS for a few months till WoD launch.
    7.0 Drops we do the invasion stuff,then wait for Legion launch and do the broken shore,then to Dalaran to get our artifact quest started,build our class hall,then choose a zone to level in.
    I don't get whats so hard to get?
    For example, that the Broken Shore scenario indeed is part of the pre-patch event. Even the rewards in the quests are namened "PH Pre-Patch/Event"...

And going further, a lovely dev answered this: Both. During pre-launch, it kicks off the Legion invasions. Post-launch, it sets the story for heading to new Dalaran.
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/720372366870601728

The Dalaran port virtually happens at the end of the Quest Chain in Stormwind. Just disable the teleport quest and have it enable whenever Legion launches, and you have people directly going to Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    There's only two things necessary for the pre-event to be ready:

1. The Legion PTR server is put up
    2. Legion is in the numbers tuning phase (which means skills/talents are on lockdown)

The PTR will happen in the month before the pre-event starts, which could happen as soon as May, which means the pre-event won't happen any sooner than June.

Demon Hunters aren't getting released until the week before Legion launches. That's different from the pre-event.
    They aren't even close to being ready. I am curious where you saw a week before launch though, all the stuff I have seen just said early.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."