Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    the Lich King might be more powerful then Kil'jaeden. As it has been hinted in lore that even the Lich King was stronger then Kil'jaeden expected and that is why he wanted his creation destroyed *plus kind of going his own*

that is why we have the whole Kil'jaeden wanting Illidan to kill the Lich King
    Or more like his creation would now oppose any future invasion and pose an embarrassing threat to the legion. I think he preferred to fight an azeroth as it is now rather than an azeroth full of undead. Not because of the lich kings own power individually but the army he could have had.
    and as the previous poster said, The Lich King won at ICC, it was arrogance of having to rub it in Trion's face that lead him to fail.

aka he got cocky and wanted to show off and that showing off is what made him lose.
    Still proves nothing other than the lk who was not frozen to a chair and had a powerful weapon in frostmourne at the time. All it shows is thay we were better than all his forces (yes his elite forces sent to toughen us up) save him alone.

Does not mean or prove he was more powerful than kiljaeden.

Btw please no more lich king power talk or we may summon a creature who's headcannon is more powerful than you can ever imagine to this thread...
    Last edited by mmoc59e2ac07d4; 2016-04-17 at 02:29 AM.

the Lich King might be more powerful then Kil'jaeden. As it has been hinted in lore that even the Lich King was stronger then Kil'jaeden expected and that is why he wanted his creation destroyed *plus kind of going his own*

and as the previous poster said, The Lich King won at ICC, it was arrogance of having to rub it in Trion's face that lead him to fail.

aka he got cocky and wanted to show off and that showing off is what made him lose.

plus i love how Bolvar is acting more and more like the Lich King, then there is the fact blizzard at any time can say a part of arthas is still in the helm even if is spirit is in hell.

as the whole frost DK quest kind of has you fight ner'zul and arthas as the last spirits in the shards.

BAsically they got enough lore for a raining day to pull soemthing out of this hat, while still having it closed for now
    it be a stretch if arthas was in the helm as he had his body. ner'zhul could be in there though.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it be a stretch if arthas was in the helm as he had his body. ner'zhul could be in there though.
    Inb4 arthas is redeemed like another hero I shall not name for spoilers sake. Instead of unamed heroes holy path, arthas's shall become a shaman and replace go'el as our Lord and saviour =P

Quote Originally Posted by DevilishManc View Post
    Inb4 arthas is redeemed like another hero I shall not name for spoilers sake. Instead of unamed heroes holy path, arthas's shall become a shaman and replace go'el as our Lord and saviour =P
    i dont think its spoilers to say illidan will be redeemed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Undercity already had a member of the Ebon Blade cautive. Which is still, at the very least. A provocation. Lets not forget that the Ebon Blade also tried to get him out by peaceful means. And honestly i don't think that in the middle of a Legion invasion Sylvanas is gonna get pissed and is going to launch an all-out attack against Acherus just because they destroyed four ghouls and freed a prisioner that she just had alive to torture him even more.
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he drag out the battle for Andorhal was forsaken lives/ resources because of his relationship with Thassarian? Should he not have been punished?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he drag out the battle for Andorhal was forsaken lives/ resources because of his relationship with Thassarian? Should he not have been punished?
    Yes. He deserved punishment at least by the side of the forsaken. Yet Koltira was still a member of the Ebon Blade and if they do not agree with what they are doing they can challenge Sylvanas and claim Koltira. The problem is, of course. That the Ebon Blade didn't have the resources to back up their claims for Koltira until now.

The right way to do it should be Sylvanas and The Knights of Ebon Blade according a punishment for Koltira. But since that isn't going to happen...Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    I read that as horses and now I'm slightly disappointed that isn't what you're referring to.
    I understood that reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

- snip -
    I agree he deserved punishment, he took command of forsaken forces, wasted them, and so he took responsibility. It wasn't so much an Ebon Blade thing as a personal request from Thassarian to break into UC and reclaim Koltira.

Tbh the one who could probably be punished for this is probably Thassarian since he acted of his own accord with the PC DK. Although, nothing will probably come of it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

plus i love how Bolvar is acting more and more like the Lich King, then there is the fact blizzard at any time can say a part of arthas is still in the helm even if is spirit is in hell.

as the whole frost DK quest kind of has you fight ner'zul and arthas as the last spirits in the shards.

BAsically they got enough lore for a raining day to pull soemthing out of this hat, while still having it closed for now

Nothing implied that the lich king was stronger than KJ, KJ was just pissed off that the LK wasnt listening to him.

And the shards don't have spirits but "echos"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Tbh the one who could probably be punished for this is probably Thassarian since he acted of his own accord with the PC DK. Although, nothing will probably come of it.
    The PC is the leader of the Ebon Blade. And he agreed to help Thassarian. So, at least technically. The faction itself can be blamed.

To all those in the thread saying the Forsaken were using a "watered down version" of the plague, I leave the following video. Start watching around 1:50.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgqhZ0n-S0

Garrosh ordered NO plague to be used in Gilneas, and the Forsaken disobeyed that order. She even says they ceased production of it.

Now we have the dialogue in Shadowfang Keep.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27996/o...for-the-living

Where the forsaken again disobey orders about using the plague. They tell Cromush that it is little more than Worgen repellant.

This is the wowpedia page for the plague. http://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The PC is the leader of the Ebon Blade. And he agreed to help Thassarian. So, at least technically. The faction itself can be blamed.
    honestly I doubt Sylvanas is going to give half a shit. The Legion is the bigger issue at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

To all those in the thread saying the Forsaken were using a "watered down version" of the plague, I leave the following video. Start watching around 1:50.
    holy shit talk about coming out of no where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgqhZ0n-S0
    Nothing implies its the full blight, Sylvanas could have honestly have no idea just how shit the shit blight was.

Garrosh ordered NO plague to be used in Gilneas, and the Forsaken disobeyed that order. She even says they ceased production of it.

Now we have the dialogue in Shadowfang Keep.
    You have a quest in silverpine where they state the Horde has given them a modified watered down version to use.

Where the forsaken again disobey orders about using the plague. They tell Cromush that it is little more than Worgen repellant.

This is the wowpedia page for the plague. http://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
    The real blight effects are shown, and they didn't match the blight in Gilnaes or SFK. Seriously don't know what you were even trying to prove, but you didn't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Totally forgot about that actually, still doubt any retaliation will come of it.

Does make me wonder if there will be follow ups to the class campaign quests.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    honestly I doubt Sylvanas is going to give half a shit. The Legion is the bigger issue at the moment
    Yeah. She has a lot of other things to care about by now than just the DKs killing a couple of mindless abominations and freed a prisioner that she had alive just to torture him even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishManc View Post
    I'm sorry what? Ahahaha okay xD
    I smell a lack of reading comprehension, lets begin.

I mean it's not like the Alliance, Horde and Argent crusade took the assault to your all powerful lich king (who can now barely control undead outside of northrend the noob) during wotlk and won despite being outgunned by the entire undead force he had, not to mention the many more dks he had under his service.
    Congratulations, you instantly failed on reading what was written. Yes two whole factions and neutral support managed it, an individual neutral faction or city? Not really, the point people were trying to make is the AC/SH or the Forsaken would go to war against the KotEB alone, no one else has a reason to.

I mean it's not this so called 'elite fighting force' was brought to its knees when it attacked the chapel the first time with 10,000 to 300 i believe? Forgive me i forget the numbers xD.
    Holy magic voodoo, most of the 10,000 were undead minions and something something Ashbringer. Also mr Deus Ex Machina is now a Death Knight.

So please tell me why everyone is outgunned
    Comprehension fail again.
    (I only remember them mounting small albeit important offensives in northrend, whilst the crusade did the bulkier army stuff).
    The average joe AC volunteer is a person in mass produced kit with a sword and shield. In a war against a LK supported Ebon Blade there's plenty of non DK grunts to make up the numbers.

I mean if I'm going by your points no one should have gone Northend, lich king should have won because he can ress our armies, so we should lose to the smaller ebon blade.
    That was his entire plan remember, if Tirion hadn't DEM'd the finale he would have pulled it off.

I mean this shows nothing all you do is attack lights hope unexpectedly with the paladin heros (Ashbringer, yeah i think the ashbringer being there would make a difference) who would make a difference if he/she was there absent and with the silver hand obviously focused elsewhere.
    The answer there is simple, and the Ebon Blade don't need Nazgrim to figure it out, you don't attack LHC. Read back to the posts the one you quoted were addressing. People were saying how this will only lead to the end of Death Knights as the SH/AC and/or Forsaken would go to war, the Ebon Blade doesn't need to hit LHC, it is being attacked and can dictate where (perks of a mobile fortress)

I'm sorry but I wanna see some proof that the ebon blade could just take on the agent crusade (who themselves have a sizeable army), the silver hand comprising of ALL paladin orders (human/dwarf silver hand, hand of argus and their vindicators, the sunwalkers and the blood knights) and then the horde/alliance.
    Good job no one said that. I suggest reading before replying in future.

but whilst also taking on the alliance and horde as well? I want what you're having then...
    It's called eyesight and the ability to understand the English language, you should try it some time.

Btw I think this is a spit in a classes identity if the paladin player is just informed like 'hey we err... just got raided whilst you were gone, no biggie let's not get you involved eh?'. I mean it'd be nice to get an interaction with the paladin player at the least or a reaction. In my opinion it's no different than say... warlocks busting into wherever thrall is moping in his depression, killing a load of shaman and then zapping thrall with fel magic until he realises that he should be a warlock for the greater good =P
    Man why do people talk like Tirion is raised against his will, (because your analogy serves no purpose if you don't) have you seen the video of the other three, and how their spirits are given the choice? Do you have any proof otherwise?

Now before you hit quote and reply, read.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    can we stop mentioning them already? WE ARE NOT FIRST GENERATION THERE! HELLO!!! we are not connected! stop this!
    First off, you are connected. Yes, there are differences in those DKs and current DKs, but there are difference in Arthas and the player DKs as well.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    Bolvar is now like the old Lich King, that wanted to ress Azeroth greatest heroes to serve him and fight against his enemies
    it would be interesting plot twist that we would know he would lose that day but one day he would return more stronger and powerful than never before with his strongest servants and after legion defeat he would betray whole azeroth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I smell a lack of reading comprehension, lets begin.

Congratulations, you instantly failed on reading what was written. Yes two whole factions and neutral support managed it, an individual neutral faction or city? Not really, the point people were trying to make is the AC/SH or the Forsaken would go to war against the KotEB alone, no one else has a reason to.

Holy magic voodoo, most of the 10,000 were undead minions and something something Ashbringer. Also mr Deus Ex Machina is now a Death Knight.

Comprehension fail

That was his entire plan remember, if Tirion hadn't DEM'd the finale he would have pulled it off.

The answer there is simple, and the Ebon Blade don't need Nazgrim to figure it out, you don't attack LHC. Read back to the posts the one you quoted were addressing. People were saying how this will only lead to the end of Death Knights as the SH/AC and/or Forsaken would go to war, the Ebon Blade doesn't need to hit LHC, it is being attacked and can dictate where (perks of a mobile fortress)

Good job no one said that. I suggest reading before replying in future.

It's called eyesight and the ability to understand the English language, you should try it some time.

Man why do people talk like Tirion is raised against his will, (because your analogy serves no purpose if you don't) have you seen the video of the other three, and how their spirits are given the choice? Do you have any proof otherwise?

Now before you hit quote and reply, read.
    Wow so you resort to insulting me, kinda uneeded xD when you clearly said 'it would be suicide for anyone to assault the ebon blade after legion' after bigging up how strong they are. And yet still no proof to this point which is what I asked for xD.

Plus this so called deus ex machina of yours is still lore and still happened, it wasn't from tirion only, I think the thousands of souls that were buried at lights hope had a hand in what happened.

The average joe AC volunteer is a person in mass produced kit with a sword and shield. In a war against a LK supported Ebon Blade there's plenty of non DK grunts to make up the numbers.
    Yes but my point is that the ebon blade despite having grunts of their own still didn't have enough to do what the agent crusade did, which was large scale assaults and battles in Northrend. The engagement's they were involved in were different.

Also I don't care about tirion, he bores me personally. I care about the principle of blizzard allowing one class to just walk into another's class hall, it would annoy me with any class doing it to another. My point is paladins should get some interaction with the aftermath of this event, my fear is that it will be shunted to the side and mentioned only.
    Last edited by mmoc59e2ac07d4; 2016-04-17 at 12:15 PM.

Excuse me Northern Goblin. Did you say that they asked their spirits if they wanted to be ressurected? Are those their spirits or their bodies?

I just hope that the current Horsemen armor is placeholder. I don't wanna see 4 Darion copycats.
    Even the original 4 Horsemen had a distincts armor variation, hell, Zilliek looked like a paladin.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2016-04-17 at 12:15 PM.