Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I have absolutely no interest in the Demon Hunter class...

Of course I'll probably roll one just to get a look at the starting experience, but I have no interest in playing one for any length of time beyond that.

Anyone else out there like me on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs a poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Needs a poll.
    Naaa... I'm not a numbers guy. Just looking for shout outs and why.

I'm into the lore, so will totally make one and play through the starter area. If the mechanics and game play hit me...I'll stick with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    they seem simple at first, as do most classes. but apparently they've been receiving some love on alpha/beta/whatever. they seem fun at max level, i might make mine a tank.

if you don't like it don't play it though, simple as that
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Eh, I'm in the same boat as you for the most part. Demon hunters aesthetically look nice, but I'll be sticking to my paladin/shaman main/alt. I'll definitely make a DH eventually to try out the starting zone for myself, but other than that probably not going to start one.

Edit: Just wanna clarify, I'm not making this decision on mechanical or gameplay reasons, I just wanna stick with my paladin/shaman for the expansion now that lore is basically a giant part of it.

i have no interest in it eather, but i can accept that blizzard makes contant for other then me

Unless the tanking is really fun it looks like a big bust of a class for me. I'll check out the class specific areas then call it a day. I don't have any interest in another melee class or spec, so the bar is pretty low here.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I'll make one. Assuming they are not as much a puzzle to master as DKs, I'll probably continue to enjoy it.

Why is it an issue? There's nothing wrong w/ it. I have no interest in any other class, but mages, so I'm not gonna roll DH, as I didn't roll DK, when they were introduced to the game.

Different people like different things.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-04-20 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The aesthetics and the lore are good but I really don't like the glaives...they're so impractical that I cannot even suspend my disbelief for it.

I'm the same as you OP...it will be like the DK. I made one to play the starting area but otherwise I never really took him anywhere beyond.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I would have more interest if it had more specs. Don't get me wrong, I understand their view and stance but for me their stance felt silly. I am certain they could have found a way to expand the Demon Hunter lore somehow ... nothing said they all had to be similar to Illidian.

I'll play it and likely have one max leveled after my Paladin hits Max level ... I don't know if it will over take my other level 100 alts I have right now. I have 8 level 100s all classes but Priest and Shaman. So, it may over take most of them, as I don't like many of the artifacts.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I was going to play a Demon Hunter, it has been something I was looking forward to since legion announcement.
    But I also love Death Knights and their lore (legion spoilers not sure if they are needed) when I found out I get to craft 2 weapons out of the remains Frostmourne, talk with the lich king directly and res a new set of four horsemen I'm set on frost DK

although I reckon I'll level an alt as a Demon hunter just to have another tank or even for soloing old content.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-04-20 at 03:22 AM. Reason: fixed spoiler tags

Deleted
    Well
    At firs point i also not get interest to play seriosly with Dh beside isual alt stuff like normal raiding and gathering proffs
    But we are 5 hunters in my guild and 4 of us already confirm that will play hunters and no one still wana be a DH so i may pick up Havoc spec to get beter chance to be in progressing raid that to sit on bench

Unfortunately I'm too suckered in by theme, aesthetics, and lore so I will play one. The gameplay and design is so pathetic compared to the other classes, especially the Enhance Shaman as an example. It's like two different dev studios worked on them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I have absolutely no interest in the shaman class. Nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't do it for me.
    I imagine it's okay if you aren't into demon hunters, different strokes for gary Coleman and all.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Poll would be interesting.

Personally I won't most likely roll one due to soo many others rolling one as well. Though I tend to main whatever is performing the best, even if it is the most popular class.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Of course I'll probably roll one just to get a look at the starting experience, but I have no interest in playing one for any length of time beyond that.

Anyone else out there like me on this?
    Good! More blindfolds for meeee!

The main thing turning me off about the class is that everything sounds like it came off a notebook of that weird kid in HS who insisted his black trenchcoat made him cool and was in to heavy metal a little too much for someone that skinny.

Other than that it looks interesting enough. I am interested in seeing how it plays as a tank and I really enjoy melee. Maybe I'll actually roll one as a tank since warriors haven't been all that fun a tanking experience since they got rid of defense rating.

Either way I play melee and I look forward to giving it a try. In the meantime I need to get my enhancement shaman to 100 and decide if I can deal with the pain of playing a rogue up there too. (I can't.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I had little interest in them beyond 'wanting to try one for the sake of another alt' - until i read the illidan novel. Now I am really interested to try one out.