Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only thing that belongs on a pizza is tomato sauce, cheese, and meat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Unacceptable

/reported
    it's true though. there's like thousands of recipies where pineapple works great with all kinds of stuff. pizza isn't one of them.

I like onions for cooking, but no consuming.

Like when we do a crab leg boil with sausage, shrimp, and corn on the cob - along with the seasoning and lemon wedges I put in some chopped onion. But the onion goes in the garbage after its all drained.
    Only satan worshippers would do something like this!! Onions are great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    putting onions on anything is a crime against food. unless you put them in the garbage or a burger...
    I'd rather eat raw onion than raw pineapple

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    I'd rather eat raw onion than raw pineapple
    I know who doesn't get blowjobs very often...

Not this household. Well I take that back, every once in an extremely rare blue moon I might eat a Tombstone. Outside of these rare instances I've found frozen pizzas to all be terrible.

So the solution is pretty quick and easy, make your own from fresh stuff. The only caveat is I use pre-cooked thin crust dough, cause making dough is just to much of a mess.

- Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
    - Banana Peppers (I prefer hot)
    - Canadian Bacon (aka ham)
    - Crumbled Bacon
    - Pineapple (bow to your new Overlord)
    - Pesto Sauce (I use regular marinara for stuff like pepperoni pizzas)

Takes less than 5 minutes to slap together.

Cook in oven for 10 minutes @ 425 degrees and then once timer goes off, open the oven door slighly and turn it to broil @ 500 degrees for a few minutes. This gives you that nice well done "top" to the pizza and ingredients. This is purely preference, but I like my top layer of cheeze and stuff to be browned a little bit.

Basically 20 minute pizza, about the same as the frozen garbage, but a whole lot better.

Start making Meatzzas, you'll like it much more:

http://fastpaleo.com/recipe/meatza-pizza/
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    I know who doesn't get blowjobs very often...
    how would my breath smelling of onion mean i don't receive blowjobs? Seems like you don't know how blowjobs works

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    how would my breath smelling of onion mean i don't receive blowjobs? Seems like you don't know how blowjobs works
    Seems you don't know how what you eat effects the person giving you a blowjob...

Just saying, Google it if you get some free time. It has nothing to do with your breath. lol

Deleted
    Seems you don't know how what you eat effects the person giving you a blowjob...

Just saying, Google it if you get some free time. It has nothing to do with your breath. lol
    ohhh, you're talking about that "pineapple makes semen taste nicer" thing..gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Start making Meatzzas, you'll like it much more:

http://fastpaleo.com/recipe/meatza-pizza/
    Oh I make all kinds of pizzas, that is just what I had for lunch today.

Another favorite of mine is the hot wing pizza. Basically use wing sauce as the base (instead of pizza sauce) and grilled chicken, peppers, bleu cheese crumbles, etc etc

Deleted

Another favorite of mine is the hot wing pizza. Basically use wing sauce as the base (instead of pizza sauce) and grilled chicken, peppers, bleu cheese crumbles, etc etc
    personal tip: use selfmade habanero "sauce" instead of tomato sauce..carrots, onion, vinegar, habaneros... don't make it too hot of course, so you can use loads of it, and make it only like a paste instead of liquid. tastes fucking amazing.

That's too hot for me, not a big fan of wing sauce or anything that crazy hot. Yellow peppers is really my limit of enjoyable heat/bite/whatever. Grilled chicken pizza is great, peppers and bleu/feta cheese sounds good to me.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    IDK, I have no problem with frozen pizza, it just needs some love. Honestly, I usually just put down a little bit of olive oil on my pizza stone, then put the pizza on top, dribble a bit of olive oil all around the crust (I always get thick crust frozen pizza, I hate thin crust pizza) then I sprinkle a bit of garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs Dash, crack a touch of pink salt and some pepper, and throw it in the oven, then when it is done I toss on some fresh grated parmesan cheese, and mozzarella, then put back in for another 3 min. Not as good as some pizzerias, but a lot better than most big chain pizzas.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only vegetables that belong on a pizza are peppers...
    Love me some green chile and pepperoni. Mmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    They're alright.

American pizzas are not the best in general though.
    Bro, you need some NY slices

10+ Year Old Account
    I love a good pizza. I also enjoy a shitty pizza, too. You almost can't screw it up.

However, while those ingredients are great... Each one of them alone costs more than a frozen pizza. I could literally eat like 5 pizzas for the cost of one of those.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I don't mind them...I just do not buy them , too many other GOOD options available, better quality at a similar price.
    '
    Then again, I enjoy taking white bread,putting american cheese and ketchup on it ...calling it a white trash pizza ....grilling one side,obviously...so My personal tastes may be ...off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    too many calories. gross.
    I had no idea calories had a taste. Good to know.

I like them, sometimes they are just easier, I prefer the Costco, Digiorno or Price Chopper (local grocery) ones. Publix ones were pretty good too, but I tend to doctor them up with a little extra cheese and mushrooms.

Mostly they taste horrific

If I want an easy pizza I buy a naan bread and make thin crust pizza myself.