Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I collect wool blankets as one of my hobbies (for some strange reason) even though I live in california, what about you?
    I print out photos of former female child actors when they were still young, then I masturbate and cum on the photos and I record myself doing it. Then I send the video to them via Twitter and hang their photo on my wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Do you consider yourself as an hentai connoisseur?
    Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Moslin View Post
    I use to write entire fiction books and decide they werent any good and scrap them. I use to also paint miniatures for wargames. I was never that interested in the game though just painting.

Now my only hobbies are reading books, Using/Upgrading/Building Computers.
    that's just called being a writer haha

OT: I collect and work on classic 1984-1987 honda civics and crxs. that's probably not that weird.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Not sure how strange it is, but when I go abroad, I love just walking around aimlessly in usual living neighborhoods, rather than going sightseeing and such. I just love learning how simple people live, I'm rarely interested in all those tourist places.
    Yeah i can relate to this.

One of my hobbies is going away with 8 -10 mates every year for 2 weeks+ to a different part of the world, hiring some 4x4 and just going out into the wilderness camping, seeing the local villages learning new things etc. This year is our 10th year and we are going to Kazakhstan.

Interesting things have happened that are a bit hard to believe, so far we have been...

1. Broken down in Morroco in the Sarah Desert 200 miles from anywhere, with loads of beer no water. (Rescued by a Latvian TV crew)
    2. Woken up to a tank driving through our campsite in Egypt because we unknowingly camped on a mine field. Looked like a random desert to us. (They also thought we were mercs going to Lybia)
    3. Attacked by Elephants in Botswana. (We unknowingly split the herd, won't be doing that again)
    4. Played football with African children too poor to go to school, we also shared our food with them. Was a very humbling experience.

There is loads more but over 10 years you tend to forget some of them, the above is what comes to mind at the moment though.
    Last edited by Toccs; 2016-04-22 at 04:55 PM.

Cosplaying cyberpunk versions of 19th century authors.

I like collecting rocks, like little rocks you see on the ground. Stuff with cool shapes, patterns, and smoothness or edges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Reich Mike View Post
    I print out photos of former female child actors when they were still young, then I masturbate and cum on the photos and I record myself doing it. Then I send the video to them via Twitter and hang their photo on my wall.
    Literally Hitler dude. Keep it up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I collect skeleton keys, and interesting keys in general.

Likewise I collect blank books, as in hardcover books with non-lined pages, particularly ones with interesting covers.

I also Enjoy conlanging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I like collecting rocks, like little rocks you see on the ground. Stuff with cool shapes, patterns, and smoothness or edges.
    Careful, once you get hooked, soon enough you'll have more rocks and minerals than space for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    That's not a hobby if its not something you can actually hold in your hand. Don't be a weirdo.
    What if I hold my penis in my hands often enough? Is that a hobby?

Really though, that definition doesn't make sense. I can play online video games as a hobby (as do many people) even though I can't physically hold them.

OT: I think my strangest hobby I've had wastrying to taste as many hot sauces as I could. I happen to love soicy food and I like the feeling of my mouth being on fire. Though I don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Well, my family is addicted to moving. Always wanting to buy a new house..
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am overwhelmingly a boring, normal person. I like reading, video games, martial arts, and the interwebs.

However, I'm very interested in body modification, the "ritual" side of that is generally considered strange to those outside the community.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I personally don't consider this strange (since it's what I'm used to), but it is probably strange/different to most people on MMO-C.

I do a lot of outreach work with the church I go to. Going out to impoverished neighborhoods and cooking free meals, going outside in the middle of winter (in Wisconsin) and giving sleeping bags/clothing to those who are stuck outside, overseas missions trips, etc...

Other than that, nothing strange. I play drums, bass, and guitar and then enjoy online and tabletop gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devven9 View Post
    I personally don't consider this strange (since it's what I'm used to), but it is probably strange/different to most people on MMO-C.

I do a lot of outreach work with the church I go to. Going out to impoverished neighborhoods and cooking free meals, going outside in the middle of winter (in Wisconsin) and giving sleeping bags/clothing to those who are stuck outside, overseas missions trips, etc...

Other than that, nothing strange. I play drums, bass, and guitar and then enjoy online and tabletop gaming.
    Pretty cool to hear. Most people/groups seem to do all this charity work for other countries when ours is in dire need of it as well. Gotta help our own people before we help others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

10+ Year Old Account
    I think my strangest hobby is preparing to do awesome stuff, but then rather play games instead...
    Then again, on a forum like this it may seem like every day life to people.