Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome

You were saying? More than XX (chick) and XY (dude) exists. Hope that link remedies your knowledge on the subject.
    you realize they exist under the heading Aberrations right?

*delurks*

Gonna need more than a birth certificate to out me, folks. Illinois (and a number of other states) allows for the reissue of birth certificates after SRS.

Better staff a gyno at every restroom just in case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Be honest, if a man wanted to molest little girls, what's to stop him from walking in girl's restrooms when no one is looking?
    Magical bathroom gender forcefield?
    That's what a lot of people fail to realise. If someone wants to do something bad, they will do it anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Be honest, if a man wanted to molest little girls, what's to stop him from walking in girl's restrooms when no one is looking?

Magical bathroom gender forcefield?
    yes, magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The thing is: For people who blend in well it maybe won't be too much of a problem before the surgery/surgeries either (apart from the theoretical legal risk that will always be there), because (hopefully) no one is going to check their genitals in the restroom. It's more of a problem for people who do not pass flawlessly; and it will stay a problem for them even after hormone therapy and SRS.
    Because while they might not face legal problems ultimately, they might still be confronted with/by authorities a lot more with such laws.
    I'd personally be more worried about the guy peering under a womens dress to make sure she has the genitals she says she has if she looks like a woman. For the people that don't pass flawlessly, that sucks, but I don't think a law is ever going to help them with anything other than legal things. Most men if they stood outside a womens restroom as their daughter or wife was inside, only to have a person who is clearly a male come waltzing out a few moments later, are going to lose their shit, and are at best going to create an embarrassing scene for the person, and at worse, beat the shit out of them. That's what I'm trying to get across, where do you draw that line between okay and not okay?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Fairybolt View Post
    Creating jobs? You have my vote!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    you realize they exist under the heading Aberrations right?
    I'm not particularly interested in which category they exist in. It goes directly against the usual "dna all that matters" "but chromosomes" Well, there you have it, it isn't absolute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    *delurks*

Gonna need more than a birth certificate to out me, folks. Illinois (and a number of other states) allows for the reissue of birth certificates after SRS.

A gyno, x ray machine, cat scan, and several reallocated TSA officers.

Lemme know when you want me to teleport you back to lurking

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    A gyno, x ray machine, cat scan, and several purposed TSA officers.
    And a sniper, just in case.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And a sniper, just in case.
    And not just any sniper

clones of Chris Kyle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't want men in the same washroom little girls use.

Is that really something that makes me a monster now?
    If they're dressed like women and look like women, how the hell are you even going to know?

DID YOU KNOW that the incidence rate of transgender men going into women's room to rape little girl hovers around 0%? It's a crime so rare, it's statistically non existent.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can not tell what 99% of what transgender people's actual gender is you are either blind or lying to yourself.

Again lets put this into perspective is it wrong to not want a grown man in a washroom alone with young girls?

Make your case.
    I tend to not judge, or even pay attention, to the other people in the bathroom while I'm pissing.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    If they're dressed like women and look like women, how the hell are you even going to know?
    lets be serious. only a handful of them look like real women. yes there are some in brazil and thailand that look passable, but most of them arent like that. The ones I have seen in pictures on news sites or blogs look like dudes with a cheap wig on.

Either I have gone mad or the world has. I don't really know what of the two it is anymore.
    Just go sit quietly in the corner and wait for Ted Cruz to tell you its ok.... try to keep away from the priests who come to console you though

I really don't see why this is a problem. It's not like there are security guards outside of every bathroom right now. If someone wanted to rape people they could do that already. This really changes nothing and I have no idea why there are boycotts over it.

lets be serious. only a handful of them look like real women. yes there are some in brazil and thailand that look passable, but most of them arent like that. The ones I have seen in pictures on news sites or blogs look like dudes with a cheap wig on.
    Your sample size is tiny, and the activist crowd tends to skew towards older individuals because they don't transition as well.

Most of us run deep stealth, particularly those of us who transition early. Hormone therapy is very linear in male-to-females.

You go to many places outside right-wing "news" sites on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    yes, magic.
    Well conservatives do believe in magical stuff as a cure to all our ills, trickle down economics, turning the middle east to glass, everyone wearing guns everywhere, building a giant wall, etc, etc. So its only natural for them also to believe in a magical gender forcefield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I tend to not judge, or even pay attention, to the other people in the bathroom while I'm pissing.
    Pretty much, yes. Like, in public restrooms, I leave the stall, wash my hands and leave - without paying overly much attention to or thoroughly inspecting other people.

Your sample size is tiny, and the activist crowd tends to skew towards older individuals because they don't transition as well.

Most of us run deep stealth, particularly those of us who transition early. Hormone therapy is very linear in male-to-females.
    I mean, those starting in early to mid 20s end up absolutely stunning generally. Science is amazing.

The fundamental question is whether biological reality trumps opinion.

To those posting before, gender identity disorder / gender dysphoria remains considered a psychiatric illness by medical professionals.

I did find this opinion piece today which makes some good points (please note that it is by a psychiatrist before some of you usual suspects here go lawlfauxnews).

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ter-stage.html