10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks a lot better on a big screen aswell. So I'm more looking forward to seeing in the actual theater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Now I'm not sure about the "fel magic" thing. He changes a lot in what should be a week. Or maybe the movie makes the First War last months?
    This is not an actual spoiler since Daniel Wu pretty much revealed it but Gul'dan forcefully infuse Blackhand with Fel magic right after the Mak'gora with Durotan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    No need to apologize. That was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    Who is Wei? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Wei Wang is an artist that has worked with Blizzard on several occasions.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Wei_Wang

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Wei Wang is an artist that has worked with Blizzard on several occasions.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Wei_Wang
    I love the Battlecry Mosaic, it's a shame the 1080+ versions that were available when they released it are nowhere to be found now.

Deleted
    Who is Wei? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    One of the main Blizzard artists and we learned that he is the concept artist of the movie.

The first guy on the right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who is Wei? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The best of Wangs.

Also, can't decide if it's the new music or the fangirl commentary on that new PAX trailer I like more.

Deleted
    Just figured out one scene, Medivh intervenes in the battle of Burning Steppes Pass, he is the one that causes the lightning. That's why Lothar's son is separated by lightning from the rest of the group and why Lothar is pissed with Medivh in the novel. Everyone believes that Medivh did it to save the humans but Lothar somehow knows that Medivh is a snake.

Also, I'm now certainly, with the PAX trailer, that the Horde invades Dun Morgorh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    The best of Wangs.

Also, can't decide if it's the new music or the fangirl commentary on that new PAX trailer I like more.
    There's a lot of hate towards the excited girl on the web... mah, she's probably the one who recorded the video for all of us, and she's also excited, like all of us would be! It's not a "already not interested" commentary this time, so why the hell people complain?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    There's a lot of hate towards the excited girl on the web... mah, she's probably the one who recorded the video for all of us, and she's also excited, like all of us would be! It's not a "already not interested" commentary this time, so why the hell people complain?
    I think she's the one right in front of whoever is recording.

Also, it's just one big computer.

Deleted
    I think she's the one right in front of whoever is recording.

Also, it's just one big computer.
    Who cares, she's excited like all of us would be lol

...and yes, it's just one big computer. This is AvaThrall

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    I'm really not sure if she would've uploaded that herself. Nevertheless, I think she's adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    I'm really not sure if she would've uploaded that herself. Nevertheless, I think she's adorable.
    Especially during baby Thrall scene. That shot was su cute that I can't blame her for her reaction

Deleted
    That trailer was amazing. What I could see, anyway. Also, my opinion that Travis is a good choice, at least purely from a marketing perspective, has been reinforced. Did you hear that lady be like "OMG, he's so hooooot!!!11"? The Fimmel-flair be pulling the dames.

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    That trailer was amazing. What I could see, anyway. Also, my opinion that Travis is a good choice, at least purely from a marketing perspective, has been reinforced. Did you hear that lady be like "OMG, he's so hooooot!!!11"? The Fimmel-flair be pulling the dames.
    Same thing goes for Paula Patton as Garona.

I love the Battlecry Mosaic, it's a shame the 1080+ versions that were available when they released it are nowhere to be found now.
    It's sad that the Battlecry Mosaic page isn't even on Battle.net anime.

Used that as my desktops wallpaper for a long time after it was made available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    It's sad that the Battlecry Mosaic page isn't even on Battle.net anime.

Used that as my desktops wallpaper for a long time after it was made available.
    Oh yeah, I remember that wallpaper. It was amazing. They even used Varian in it for his Hearthstone card. xD

While its very fangirling cliche, its a very positive thing that there is a hot guy in the movie *cough*Durotan*cough*. Attracts people to watch it!

10+ Year Old Account
    And who cares if shes fangirling? Would people rather see another moron saying ''this is Avatar, one big computer'' 10 seconds into the footage? I think people get more attached to negativity.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    did anyone ask duncan or found out why the pax trailer is not to be showen to public?

whats the god damn point keeping it secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
    Hi Paradoxz
    He's actually right about the son being killed in that scene I believe.