10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    She's leading by 5-17% in the 3 biggest districts, those 3 districts have like 60% of all the delegates. She'll win those.

Needless to say even a tight loss, wouldn't matter much, she'll expand her lead to nearly 400 by the end of tonight.
    300*

Unless I did my math wrong.

300 PLEDGED, anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    300*

Unless I did my math wrong.

300 PLEDGED, anyway.
    Pledged currently 1480 vs 1174. So she's already leading by 306 pledged.

Based on current percentages it will be 1570 vs 1219. This doesn't even include CT or RI.

Safe to say Hillary will get 2382 pledged before CA, and with CA most likely being a big win... even all the superdelegates switching (which won't happen), he still won't be able to bridge the gap of delegates to get the nomination over Hillary.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-04-27 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One website called Rhode Island for Sanders. 24 delegates up for stake, fourth smallest state.

Clinton: 3 (PA/MD/DE)

Sanders: 1 (RI)

Too early to call: CN (will probably end up being close, still predicting a Clinton win)

If Clinton margins hold, big night for her.
    It's over. Time to drink until Trump wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pledged currently 1480 vs 1174. So she's already leading by 306 pledged.

Based on current percentages it will be 1570 vs 1219. This doesn't even include CT or RI.

Safe to say Hillary will get 2382 pledged before CA, and with CA most likely being a big win... even all the superdelegates switching (which won't happen), he still won't be able to bridge the gap of delegates to get the nomination over Hillary.
    That math can't be right.

Also she probably won't get there before or after CA, without supers.

Either way, she's back up to almost 300.

Also she's speaking now.

7 years and 10 months ago I watched her concede, and now she's winning the nomination.

Does it really matter who wins if it's by a few points? Honestly no.

He needed big wins, he's not getting them. Going forward he'll need 63-65% of remaining delegates, if he misses that in Indiana (polls show it might be close there too) then that goes up to 66-68% depending on margins.

That means he has to win every state by 66-68% or else he can't get a pledged delegate lead.

But I still think she'll win CN.
    Not win by 65%, he would have to win 65% of the vote which would make his margin of victory 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    It's over. Time to drink until Trump wins.
    Trump is going to get demolished. Utah, Georgia, Arizona, states that aren't even considered swing states will go to Clinton.

Deleted
    That math can't be right.

Also she probably won't get there before or after CA, without supers.

Either way, she's back up to almost 300.

Also she's speaking now.

7 years and 10 months ago I watched her concede, and now she's winning the nomination.
    The math is coming from realclearpolitics which is the most accurate one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Trump is going to get demolished. Utah, Georgia, Arizona, states that aren't even considered swing states will go to Clinton.
    If the Bernie and Hillary voters unite, then they would landslide Trump in pretty much any demographic other than the ignorant white males.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Not win by 65%, he would have to win 65% of the vote which would make his margin of victory 30%.
    Which in reality won't happen. He might get a few wins, but they'll all be well below 10% margins.

He also said seperately that he would do everything he can to make sure Donald Trump isn't elected.

I have a feeling he'll campaign for her, and in a lot of exit polls, many sanders supporters feel they will support Clinton in the end.

It's just online you have very very loud bernie bros screaming no, but many silent will.
    I don't understand this line of thinking. And it's especially shocking coming from a person who should understand how the political system is ideally supposed to work.

Voters in the primaries are generally party die-hards. One candidate throwing their support behind the other doesn't make a difference come the general because those voters were 95% going to be along the party lines. Currently the republican turnout is greater than the democratic turn out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I don't understand this line of thinking. And it's especially shocking coming from a person who should understand how the political system is ideally supposed to work.

Voters in the primaries are generally party die-hards. One candidate throwing their support behind the other doesn't make a difference come the general because those voters were 95% going to be along the party lines. Currently the republican turnout is greater than the democratic turn out.
    That's because the minority is always the most vocal one. The quiet bernie supporters will go for any democrat, because that's what democrats do, they know well enough how much damage any republican president can cause (look at the Bush track record).. He single handedly trashed the entire country in 8 years.

If the Bernie and Hillary voters unite, then they would landslide Trump in pretty much any demographic other than the ignorant white males.
    They will. Just got to give Sanders voters a little time to lick their wounds.

Deleted
    They will. Just got to give Sanders voters a little time to lick their wounds.
    Oh yeah it's just like the Hillary voters, they were anti obama and then they jumped bandwagon on request of Hillary to elect him in 2008.

That's because the minority is always the most vocal one. The quiet bernie supporters will go for any democrat, because that's what democrats do, they know well enough how much damage any republican president can cause (look at the Bush track record).. He single handedly trashed the entire country in 8 years.
    Clinton trashed the country, Bush sat the throne and attempted to stem the tide of Clinton era policies.
    All the biggest problems attributed to Bush have been thoroughly linked to other policies out of his control or been debunked, not being caused by him. I don't understand the hate. It's like blaming Obama for Iraq. Yes Obama ordered our withdrawl in a faster manner than had originally been planned. The reason was the Iraqi government said "we got this" and wanted us out. The Iraqi government and the general population crying for us to leave are the real blame on the current destabilized Iraqi government.

Clinton trashed the country, Bush sat the throne and attempted to stem the tide of Clinton era policies.
    All the biggest problems attributed to Bush have been thoroughly linked to other policies out of his control or been debunked, not being caused by him. I don't understand the hate. It's like blaming Obama for Iraq. Yes Obama ordered our withdrawl in a faster manner than had originally been planned. The reason was the Iraqi government said "we got this" and wanted us out. The Iraqi government and the general population crying for us to leave are the real blame on the current destabilized Iraqi government.
    So...it's Clinton's fault that we invaded Iraq? As in the Clinton administrations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it looks like it's shaping up pretty well to my predictions yesterday.

And so ends bernie sanders chance at winning the nomination.

Oh yeah it's just like the Hillary voters, they were anti obama and then they jumped bandwagon on request of Hillary to elect him in 2008.
    Yup. I don't know if many Sanders voters were politically conscious at the time, but 2008 was a WAY dirtier campaign on both sides.

Deleted
    Clinton trashed the country.

You should look up at how good the country was during the Clinton presidency. You should then compare to what Bush did to undo it.

That doesn't mean oh Bush ruined everything on his own, obviously it was the collective failure of his administration and government at that time. Actually I don't hate Bush, I've met him and Laura once at a veteran's gala for my grandfather and they were very friendly and normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    So...it's Clinton's fault that we invaded Iraq? As in the Clinton administrations.
    No that was a decision that was made by Bush based off of intelligence community information regarding Saddam Hussein breaking the UN sanctions placed on him after Desert Storm.
    That decision had to be made, you either invade Iraq and put a stop to Saddam's genocide of the Kurds, the chance that he is developing more deadly weapons of mass destruction (I hate that term, but he already had them in the form of chemical weapons), and him completely bucking UN sanctions for inspections. Or you sit on your hands and do nothing, and watch him kill many more of his own people, and watch his sons torture people for shits and giggles. Saddam had to go, the excess of his inhumanity coming to light after the invasion, I'm shocked anyone even claims that we shouldn't have intervened.
    Last edited by McFuu; 2016-04-27 at 01:49 AM.

Deleted
    Yup. I don't know if many Sanders voters were politically conscious at the time, but 2008 was a WAY dirtier campaign on both sides.
    Yeah Sanders and Clinton debates are so gentle compared to it.

I think it's also important on how to beat the republicans, make them look even more stupid in contrast.

General gist of this election seems to be Trump vs Clinton.
    So, would you rather eat a live chicken whole or have it shoved up your ass? Seems like an apt analogy of this election.

Whomever wins at that point, I will not be voting for them, not throwing my vote away like that. Will be writing Sanders name in.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Clinton trashed the country.

You should look up at how good the country was during the Clinton presidency. You should then compare to what Bush did to undo it.

That doesn't mean oh Bush ruined everything on his own, obviously it was the collective failure of his administration and government at that time. Actually I don't hate Bush, I've met him and Laura once at a veteran's gala for my grandfather and they were very friendly and normal people.
    Clinton rode the tide of the tech bubble, nothing he did would have changed the market. But then he took apart many acts meant to regulate the market, and pushed for banks to loan more money. He also sat by and watched Bosnia Herzegovina completely take it self apart for years before he put a stop to it.

And I don't hate Clinton either, but a fair amount of heart ache in the 10s were caused partly by him. Bush even attempted to put the breaks on some of the deregulation but failed to do so through the house. Bush's administration also had a hand in some shady shit, allowing the deregulation to continue as well.