Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Guys it's pretty ridiculous to go on about how Blizzard time their patches to coincide with other MMOs to steal attention from them but then to say "...but they'd totally release beta on the same day as Overwatch".
    I don't think they patch WoW to coincide with other MMOs. Just a coincidence.

Also Overwatch is not compition for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    Also Overwatch is not compition for WoW.
    As far as Blizzard is concerned, it is.
    Broadly speaking they have different audiences, but not entirely different. They will want to avoid overlap.

There's a reason they put cross-promotional bonuses in all of their games, they want you to play several of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    As far as Blizzard is concerned, it is.
    Broadly speaking they have different audiences, but not entirely different. They will want to avoid overlap.

There's a reason they put cross-promotional bonuses in all of their games, they want you to play several of them.
    I agree, but I fail to see how having concurrent beta testing would hurt either game.

I wouldn't expect anything big Legion wise to start the week of May 24th when Overwatch is released, but next week for beta doesn't seem impossible to me. They have a schedule to meet after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Im thinking, just a random thought, Beta announcement Friday, launches on Tues the 3rd.
    Nah, other 2000 year old predictions say the 9th of May, the same one that predicted 30th of August

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    yay drakthul is finally in!

- - - Updated - - -

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=102695...delviewer:10+0
    Sweet, hopefully they will add Naisha in too. Likes her spirit or something.

And of course Azzinoth.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Sweet, hopefully they will add Naisha in too. Likes her spirit or something.

And of course Azzinoth.
    One of the flight points was named Naisha's Rest or something like that if memory serves.

Deleted
    So is it just me or does anyone else think that the end game of suramar may involve a Mr Stormrage

Also I hear surramar is epic and fun for the sake of being epic and fun and very little other reason which is so good and means blizz can actually still make awesome content outside of instances

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enflame99 View Post
    So is it just me or does anyone else think that the end game of suramar may involve a Mr Stormrage

Also I hear surramar is epic and fun for the sake of being epic and fun and very little other reason which is so good and means blizz can actually still make awesome content outside of instances
    wow who would've thought

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    just be happy you guys have one.
    I am that I have alpha. I was just saying.

Im thinking, just a random thought, Beta announcement Friday, launches on Tues the 3rd.
    I know different games and all but i doubt they will have overwatch open beta come out at the same time as Legion goes beta. I could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account

Thats all well and good, but fun content wont be done more than once or twice if it doesn't reward you well too. It needs to reward us with at least the same gear/stuff as the leveling zones do at 110.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Thats all well and good, but fun content wont be done more than once or twice if it doesn't reward you well too. It needs to reward us with at least the same gear/stuff as the leveling zones do at 110.
    I am near positive it will do not worry like it almost in 100% there will be a reward at the end but we just dont know what that is yet as the zone isnt working there is major road blocks in the stroy with some stuff not implemented. And asa questing experience it only needs to be done once or twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    That's pretty awesome

I wonder where we will see him in legion
    Hopefully somewhere and his hut too, but not the troll hut.
    Just a random Orc related hut with him inside it.
    Can have some items he got from the Broke Isles back in the day.

And too would anyone like to see the Pandaren as well?
    There was a Pandaren on the isle.

I am near positive it will do not worry like it almost in 100% there will be a reward at the end but we just dont know what that is yet as the zone isnt working there is major road blocks in the stroy with some stuff not implemented. And asa questing experience it only needs to be done once or twice.
    World Quests have rare chances to reward multiple levels of raiding loot, so I think it's safe to say all open world content with have worthwhile rewards.

10+ Year Old Account

So they changed up flying in the game.

No alpha/beta/omega fan here.
    Can't decide which class to main in Legion. I'm solo&casual player, so my biggest concern is - how easily open world of Legion (new questing system, rares) is soloable with different classes? Specifically - arcane mage, shadow priest and fury warrior. Got really bored of my BM hunter.
    I know that numbers tuning not finished yet, but - which dps classes will be in demand in new challenge mode (rank their utility/solo dps/aoe dps)? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

So they changed up flying in the game.
    Looks better.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    According to this article at IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/...izzards-office

Something is going down this week at Blizzard, doesn't necessarily mean WoW but they just had a WoW article about their 10 favorite dungeons of all time over the weekend as well, so it'll be interesting to see what's coming. Because something is coming this week.
    Wow is not the only reason why press is invited to Irvine... Also can be something releted to the movie and an eventual wow promotion. The movie will be avaiable at the end of May in some europen Coutry...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

One of the few things I liked about the garrison mission was seeing all my follower walking toward the exit after I've set up their missions.
    Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case for Order Halls. My Champions continue to stand idle next to the mission table despite them being on a 24h mission. :/

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    One of the few things I liked about the garrison mission was seeing all my follower walking toward the exit after I've set up their missions.
    Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case for Order Halls. My Champions continue to stand idle next to the mission table despite them being on a 24h mission. :/
    I had no idea they do that..