Something's been nagging at me: I don't think Hive infected Charlie, and I'm not sure why. I'm assuming he wasn't infected because we never saw a takeover scene like with did with Giyera and Lucio, plus Charlie didn't seem like a happy Hive member when he was in the Transia Corporation boardroom, and later he helped distract Malick while he was fighting Daisy. His actions could have all been part of Hive's plan, but he really didn't seem like he was "of the body" even after meeting Hive.

Not sure if it's really relevant, but it's been bugging me.

The guy playing Mack is freaking HUGE compared to Ming-Na. O.o

Deleted
    This episode had way too many...
    ...interruptions in dialogue by another speaker? Yeah, definitely.

Am I the only one...
    ...who noticed it? Nah, can't be.

Deleted
    The crossover (if you can call it that) seems to be very minor. Episode 20's plot summary is :

Daisy’s prophecy ticks closer towards a major loss, as the aftermath of the events of “Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War” force S.H.I.E.L.D. to register the Inhumans. But with the stakes higher than ever and Hive growing stronger, the team is tested in ways they could never anticipate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats the chance Hive actually killed Fitz and stole his memories? 5%? He just seemed to act a little wierd myself.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    The crossover (if you can call it that) seems to be very minor. Episode 20's plot summary is :

Daisy’s prophecy ticks closer towards a major loss, as the aftermath of the events of “Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War” force S.H.I.E.L.D. to register the Inhumans. But with the stakes higher than ever and Hive growing stronger, the team is tested in ways they could never anticipate.
    Fuck I shouldn't have read those spoilers. It kinda spoiled the movie for me aapodkwapdkjwadjipakjd

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Whats the chance Hive actually killed Fitz and stole his memories? 5%? He just seemed to act a little wierd myself.
    We saw Hive-as-Ward after that scene, and we've not seen any evidence that Hive can inhabit more than one human corpse at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Fuck I shouldn't have read those spoilers. It kinda spoiled the movie for me aapodkwapdkjwadjipakjd
    Yeah, that does kinda reveal which side "wins" the Civil War. Or maybe it doesn't, depending.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    We saw Hive-as-Ward after that scene, and we've not seen any evidence that Hive can inhabit more than one human corpse at the same time.
    Damn it, it would be such a good play too. "Ward" Hive would do something like that after getting shot by her, to end up killing her boyfriend then screw her after he kills him? I need to write my own tv show...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Its too bad the show will probably kill off hive by the end of the season, and thus brett dalton will be leaving the show.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Skye wouldn't have had that entire conversation with him if he was secretly on their side.

I do like how they simply portrayed their mind control though. Nothing's really changed about Skye, just like someone changed her Facebook setting to the opposite team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its too bad the show will probably kill off hive by the end of the season, and thus brett dalton will be leaving the show.
    Not necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I do like how they simply portrayed their mind control though. Nothing's really changed about Skye, just like someone changed her Facebook setting to the opposite team.
    Yeah, they did it pretty well, I was suprised. I was kinda afraid they would just make it 100% mind control and they would be brainless.

Who less made a aw cute face then felt awkward after Skye put her head on Ward's Shoulder?

Well, by taking a bath in human goo, Hive was able to restore and heal his host body. So it's somewhat possible that if they manage to purge the parasite, Ward's body might remain alive.

Video of Jemma/Fitz doing a table reading: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...M8HUwL-N0p.mp4

Just another funny video -- Granted it's from last year, but most probably haven't seen it. Hydra-ation

For anyone interested in Agent Carter vs Agents of Shield Dubsmash War (about a 14 minute video).

Yes, I got bored and found one link and went on a downward spiral of looking at tons of videos and ended up with these :P
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-04-28 at 08:38 AM.

Looks like Coulson has used the S.H.I.E.L.D. funds again to secure him an autographed copy of CA Issue #1

https://twitter.com/WHIHOfficial/sta...94111360937984

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Well, by taking a bath in human goo, Hive was able to restore and heal his host body. So it's somewhat possible that if they manage to purge the parasite, Ward's body might remain alive.
    i'm guessing this is how they'll keep the actor involved in the show. Maybe when they purge him his memories will be erased and he can go back to being one of the good guys.
    Hi

Deleted
    Omg, that was one great episode. Especially near the end. Easily in my top 5 episodes this season.

Deleted
    The ending felt so cheap tho, seemed to me that they could've done a lot more with that character. Hope this means we will have an amazing finale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a laugh when the writers tried to play it off like Lash was meant to be the anti-Hive the whole time. At least they finally found a way to write him out of the story, though I'd rather that they didn't resort to a cheap retcon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyS1X View Post
    Had a laugh when the writers tried to play it off like Lash was meant to be the anti-Hive the whole time. At least they finally found a way to write him out of the story, though I'd rather that they didn't resort to a cheap retcon.
    Yep. He did kill a fair amount of Inhumans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyS1X View Post
    It's not much of a retcon, if at all.

Though I do feel it would've been better if he'd been badly injured, got Daisy out, and then we never see what happened. Leave it open for him to show back up, someday. Practically writes itself; Lash has now realized what his purpose is, and with Hive's (eventual) defeat, his bloodlust is somewhat calmed. He retreats to a monastery in Tibet (or whatever) to focus on controlling his inner demons. If Hive ever returns, he'll be there. Bam.

The one thing I don't like is when they do these super-final-for-reals death scenes. It feels like giving up on a character who still has story to tell. Shuffle them offstage, by all means, but there's no reason to say you're never going to tell that story. A character's death should MEAN something, not just be a way to get rid of a character who's served their story purpose.

Hell, you want an excellent story concept? Have the Chosen One beat the Big Bad in Act 1. Now what? That's a story, right there. How do you deal with that aftermath, that end of purpose?