Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It is unclear whether the animals are trying to stop humanity from unlocking the secrets of the universe.
    This line was gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Weasels surely believe in creationism..

Creationism. What a dumb term. Denying creationism is like denying existence. The only debate is the source.
    Last edited by Neyze; 2016-04-30 at 02:54 AM.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Looks like you could say he weaseled his way in.
    I'm sorry

That weasel saw the face of God!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    A bit off topic but what would the death have been like if it didn't likely electrocute itself, and instead wondered out into the running portion of the collider?
    American Dad had an episode recently explaining what exactly happens when that happens.

Particle physics, buuuuuddy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Samwise probably should have been keepin an eye on Weasel instead of George of the Jungle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    American Dad had an episode recently explaining what exactly happens when that happens.
    loved that episode, funny enough it looked like they snuck a Fallout reference in the opening too.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Somethings not right. That weasel should have mutated into a monster or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    *checks old newspapers for mysterious gel-weasels*
    If you find any, call me. I'm a mad scientist with a lab and a luxurious pair of lab coats.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    the bird and baguette part is funnier.
    Right? And since it's France I immediately pictured the bird with a beret

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Creationism. What a dumb term. Denying creationism is like denying existence. The only debate is the source.
    No, not really. Creationism is a strictly religious reference, as it assumes that existence was the willful action of a god who existed prior to the universe, with the power to craft the universe, who chose to execute that power by creating our universe.

So, if a god didn't exist prior to the universe, or the god did but lacked the power to craft the universe, or had the power and existed prior to the universe but didn't choose to craft it, or to craft it as we experience it. Then it's perfectly reasonable to doubt Creationism.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    We can smash sub-atomic particles together to better understand the universe, but a giant rat can screw all of it up............
    Cat snake. It was a fucking cat snake. Not a giant rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    *checks old newspapers for mysterious gel-weasels*
    I was wondering when someone would make a comment like that, didn't take long :P.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Afaik the relevant part of the machine is enclosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Afaik the relevant part of the machine is enclosed.
    Since the actual beams are in vacuum and kept in place by super-conducting magnets (i.e. well below freezing) I certainly hope so.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    the bird and baguette part is funnier.
    What is the air speed velocity of a laden swallow carrying a baguette?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weasel + Particle Accelerator?

My name is Weasel and I'm the fastest Weasel alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary Weasel, but secretly with the help of my friends I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash Weasel.
    Hi

Good thing they shut it down. Everyone knows particle colliders are portals into hell for demons to come through.

Did the LHC gain weasel superpowers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

got me to think of this
    Well if it's I Am Weasel then he clearly knew something was wrong with the particle collider and wants to fix it.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!