10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what I just watched.

why when I could just google the music....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Amiibo Festival actually sounded like it could have been enjoyable if they had made it similar to Fortune Street.

If we want to talk bad Nintendo games, I got a copy of Pokemon Channel for you guys.
    That is probably one of their worst ever.

It's not even a game...you just watch stuff.....it's barely even interactive!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    why when I could just google the music....
    Does anyone actually buy Amiibos for their effects?

The only one that I could think of being worth it is the 8 Bit Mario Amiibo, since it gives you the giant mushroom to make stages with in Super Mario Maker. Maybe the Splatoon ones too for the stages or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Does anyone actually buy Amiibos for their effects?

The only one that I could think of being worth it is the 8 Bit Mario Amiibo, since it gives you the giant mushroom to make stages with in Super Mario Maker. Maybe the Splatoon ones too for the stages or something.
    There is the one for TPHD that gives the extra dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    There is the one for TPHD that gives the extra dungeon.
    That extra dungeon is a complete waste of time, you can't even do the final portion until you unlock the final dungeon so not even like the new wallet helps much either.

It's literally you just fight waves of enemies while in wolf form. No puzzles, no bosses. It is literally a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

someones leaked tendos e3 schedule

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    What if LoZ Wii U ends up being bad or mediocre? Highly doubtful but man... that'd be a shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    What if LoZ Wii U ends up being bad or mediocre? Highly doubtful but man... that'd be a shit show.
    Well, if you been around for any Zelda launch you would know even though they all review extremely well and are all usually at the least good games the latest Zelda game is always a piece of garbage to the Zelda fan base, until the next one comes out then that is the worst.

When Zelda U finally comes out Skyward Sword will be praised as some classic. We only saw this same shit happen with MM, WW and TP. The cycle will repeat itself again. The Zelda fan base is one of the most ridiculous in gaming if you have followed them on the internet for the last 20 years. OoT was the last 3D mainline Zelda game to not be shit on by the vocal minority of blow hards at release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Well, if you been around for any Zelda launch you would know even though they all review extremely well and are all usually at the least good games the latest Zelda game is always a piece of garbage to the Zelda fan base, until the next one comes out then that is the worst.

When Zelda U finally comes out Skyward Sword will be praised as some classic. We only saw this same shit happen with MM, WW and TP. The cycle will repeat itself again. The Zelda fan base is one of the most ridiculous in gaming if you have followed them on the internet for the last 20 years. OoT was the last 3D mainline Zelda game to not be shit on by the vocal minority of blow hards at release.
    don't worry thats how the warcraft fan base works as well, although they are correct with WoD, maybe it's not fan bases it's just human nature lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not even a game...you just watch stuff.....it's barely even interactive!
    The one kind of saving grace about it and really only reason to get the game, is for it being the only semi-complete compilation Nintendo has ever done of games released for the Pokemon Mini system that you could unlock in it.

It kind of seems like they were trying to do a Hey You Pikachu 2 with Channel, but then got bored and gave up quickly into development and slapped together some videos and an emulator.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I am partially expecting it.... I mean how will it live up to Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Witcher at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    The emulator cemu works pretty good. Anyone tried?

Is Star Fox Zero really as bad as people are saying? I really enjoyed the SNES and 64 versions of the game. The motion controls have kept me from picking it up, is it really that steep of a learning curve?

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Is Star Fox Zero really as bad as people are saying? I really enjoyed the SNES and 64 versions of the game. The motion controls have kept me from picking it up, is it really that steep of a learning curve?
    It's not a steep learning curve, but by the time you master the controls the game is already almost done and there is almost no replay-ability. It's not worth $60, wait for a price drop if you are really interested.

The main complains are that the controls take awhile to adjust and that the game is extremely short and there is no excuse for either. The game was delayed and the control scheme was not necessary.

That honest game trailer up above is actually 100% spot on it's kinda sad.
    Last edited by zito; 2016-05-04 at 12:30 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am partially expecting it.... I mean how will it live up to Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Witcher at this point?
    Lol at that Honest Trailer, but they have a solid track record with Zelda. I have 0 faith in them, but Zelda...I just don't see how they can screw it up. They could say they are making it just like ESO or Witcher, then give us Ocarina of Time 3 and it would be the most amazing thing ever.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Lol at that Honest Trailer, but they have a solid track record with Zelda. I have 0 faith in them, but Zelda...I just don't see how they can screw it up. They could say they are making it just like ESO or Witcher, then give us Ocarina of Time 3 and it would be the most amazing thing ever.
    But will it? OOT and a link to the past were amazing because they were unique, very few things like it (more so OOT since very few games like it were even out when the N64 was new). They became the standard, and other games emulated them. After maybe Wind Waker.... that came to an end. Elder Scrolls, and now Witcher are the standards going forward. This new Zelda needs to take what makes those games great, and bring up to the next level to be as good as OOT and ALTTP were in their days. At best if it does not manage that, it can be a good game that will only get praises as great due to the title.

- - - Updated - - -

emily rogers made a good point, adventures sold way more than command, despite ds having a much much bigger install base than gamecube.

railshooters just dont sell.

she had an idea about a spin off game centered around falco.

that would be awesome.

imagine falco as like the han solo of a starwars/gotg type adventure game.

star fox in its current form has no place.

zero wont make money, it shouldve been a 20$ eshop only game.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

7+ Year Old Account

Maybe they wanna make the new Legend of Zelda into a crime drama that sure would be a fresh idea

i think anyone actually thinking zelda u will be bad is just salty. yeah, it sucks it got delayed, but lets be honest even the worst zelda (four swords) is still a pretty good game.

worst case scenario we get a good game but not a great one.

its not like they handed zelda u off to david cage (although that would probably be amazing)

lots of people like to hate on skyward sword but thats my favorite zelda game, i wouldnt be surprised if zelda u ends up being my new favorite, ive never disliked a zelda game period.