Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone?

why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone? why get so angry if you check their phone if they are away?

I don't have an issue, because I have nothing to hide, but I also do like my own privacy to be respected, and not constantly invaded because they have paranoia issues.

Why do you make posts asking "why so many men have yellow fever" or ask if people use sheets on their bed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not an issues for me, I leave my phone unlocked around my fiance constantly. I doubt she looks but I wouldn't care if she did.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

who does this sockpuppet account belong to?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Because it's an invasion of privacy, do you only post troll threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do Women have a problem when their BF looks at their Phone?

See it works both ways, mostly it is trust issues, I've never given a fuck if my partners use/go through my phone because I've never needed to hide anything. But I have been suspicious of Girls who have freaked out when all I've done is picked up their phone and carried it to them when it's got a text/call and they missed it.

If people freak over their partners even just touching their phone and not even looking at the contents, there is generally a massive problem.

I would think most men that have a problem with this have something they obviously don't want her to see.

Although I guess I could also understand someone that doesn't have anything to hide being upset if their gf is in their phone looking for trouble that isn't there.

Deleted
    May I look in your purse, then?

Some people like a little bit of privacy. I don't really care though as I don't do anything shady.

Besides, my wife is a latina. If I tried to deny her phone access, she'd stab me.

Why do women have to check the phone? If you cant trust someone then dont be with them, the concept isnt hard.

Men or women who freak out and don't want their partner to look at their phone have something to hide. Every single time. Might be something minor like complaining to a friend about the partner or something major, but that is the answer to the question. Same goes for social media, etc etc.

At the same time trying to spy on someones personal business however you go about doing it is pretty messed up. and both sides represent serious problems.

as a female, i think it is a bit rude to check your bf's phone no matter what...that would mean you don't trust them so you feel the need to check up on them like they are a child.

i would never even look at my man's phone just because i like knowing i can trust them and that i would hope they know to do the right thing lol. there's nothing to hide on my phone, however if my bf was randomly checking in my phone, i would feel upset because trust is a big part of a relationship.

You act as if this is a man exclusive thing. Women have problems with their bf looking in their phone. It's called privacy. Everyone enjoys having some.

If women should be able to look at our phones with no regard to our privacy, then they should be fine with us looking in their purses.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Some people like a little bit of privacy. I don't really care though as I don't do anything shady.

Besides, my wife is a latina. If I tried to deny her phone access, she'd stab me.

Bro,

Just dodge la Chancala.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Bro,

Just dodge la Chancala.

Shes more of a Tv remote person

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    who does this sockpuppet account belong to?
    Wondering the same thing.

OP: Being with someone does not change the fact that their access is limited to what you allow. Your privacy is yours. I'd say the problem is snoopy cunts (male or female).

15+ Year Old Account
    If I respect your privacy, then you should respect mine. If you think I'm hiding something, ask me, don't go snooping.

I don't have a problem with it, and I notice a lot of people are saying the same thing.

So what if we extend this question to why do people have a problem with the government looking through their phones? They don't give a damn if you've cheating.

...As a woman, I'd have a problem with someone else looking in MY phone unless given my concent.
    It's not a gender thing to value one's privacy, you know, it's a PERSON thing. Some people have no concern for this and will just pick up other people's phones, tablets or whatever and start fiddling.

...That's really my issue I think, the need for control and knowing that someone won't fiddle and change stuff without my consent. A family member looking at the phone and saying "you have a missed call from xxx" or shit like that? Totally fine.