Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    hang on, who is the guy that shows on the bridge? i don't bloody remember him from anywhere =/
    Hes new on the show and was exiled many years before.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    hang on, who is the guy that shows on the bridge? i don't bloody remember him from anywhere =/
    If you're referring to the actor, it's Pilou Asbæk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    But it still wasn't clearly stated. Just strong implication. So I think it was handled pretty nicely in the show overall judging by the other person's comment you were answering to.
    I think it had to be done differently in the show, because Eurons never been mentioned before, whereas he was a known (though not very well) entity in the books when he reappeared. But it was definately Euron, either personally or via some other means who killed Balon, thats never really been in question.

Deleted
    Do the Ironborn resurrect people when they drown them?

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Everybody is resurect.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Everybody is resurect.
    Even Nimble Dick?

How did the raft holding his body keep going out to sea when waves were coming in? Shouldn't it have just immediately started coming back at them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    How did the raft holding his body keep going out to sea when waves were coming in? Shouldn't it have just immediately started coming back at them?
    Yeah, this kept bothering me the whole scene as well. It's like nobody in the directing team had ever seen how waves work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish Jon Snow had stayed dead a bit longer. He is a super whiny character. Also hope he at least grew a pair after getting resurrected and will do the right thing and take back the north from Ramsay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Holy crap they're actually going with the Euron story-line??
    ...okay! kinda odd to start doing that now, as he should have joined good while ago, and, they havent really showed much from the iron island, so we have no real connection to any of the people who live there.

LOOOOVED the Scene with Tyrion and the dragons, so tense the entire time, just waiting, hoping they wouldnt eat him!
    Seeing as the character that tried to do the very same thing in the books got fuuuuucked up

So sad they killed off Doran in the last episode, was expecting them to start expanding on his, and his son's storylines troughout this season, they're both way
    cooler than the sand-snakes. The guy has a plan, and is a diplomatic genious, while the sand-snakes are idiotic brutes, who wants to throw dorne into another pointless war they have no chance of winning..

Edit:

Oh, and they ressed jon a bit soon I feel like.. was expecting it to not work so that the scene around him "waking up" would be a bit "grander"
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I like how we have two assassinations and the assassins just easily sliding right into the power vacuum with (very likely) no questions asked.

Then the one legitimate, legal heir (Yara) talks about being in charge, and that dude goes all, "FOLLO DE ROOLZ!" on her.
    She is not the legal heir according to ironborn law, they follow power, not line of succession like king's landing.

Except for Yara's own men n a few others, most ironborn refuse to follow a woman, so she has no chance to become queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I like how we have two assassinations and the assassins just easily sliding right into the power vacuum with (very likely) no questions asked.

Then the one legitimate, legal heir (Yara) talks about being in charge, and that dude goes all, "FOLLO DE ROOLZ!" on her.
    her genitalia goes inwards instead of outwards.. Come on!
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Wish Jon Snow had stayed dead a bit longer. He is a super whiny character. Also hope he at least grew a pair after getting resurrected and will do the right thing and take back the north from Ramsay.
    "Grew a pair"
    - He retakes craster's keep from the mutinee's
    - Fights in Hardhome
    - Leader in the Battle of Castle Black

Whiny maybe that's a point of view, but he always had balls. He wanted to Help Ned, he wanted to fight with Robb he just couldn't because of his vows. It's a completly different thing, it has nothing to do with not having balls.
    Now he will be free from his vows (since he died) and he will go and retake WInterfell in the name of the Starks. And he will be aided by Tormund and his men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    One of the rites of passage for the especially devout is basically being drowned by a member of the priesthood and then being resuicitated.

Does Euron have his eyepatch?

Does he have an eye under it?

How hard is it for an adult human to fight off oncoming dogs? Honest question here, I was imagining what I would do in a similar situation.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    How hard is it for an adult human to fight off oncoming dogs? Honest question here, I was imagining what I would do in a similar situation.
    Easy, you would die a horrible death and feed the dogs in the process.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Does Euron have his eyepatch?

Does he have an eye under it?

These aren't regular dogs, they can teleport and strike fear into the hearts of even the mightiest Ironborn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I think you forgot some words here.
    What happens on the Iron Islands stays on the Iron Islands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    One of the rites of passage for the especially devout is basically being drowned by a member of the priesthood and then being resuicitated.
    Yes I know, but is it a real resurrection? Would they have come back from the dead if they had a mortal wound? Pumping someone's lungs isn't the same as what Thoros of Myr or Melisandre does..

Btw Thoros of Myr - Melisandre, 6-1

Thoros resurrected Beric immediately after he died and Beric returned weaker each time.

Meli ressed Jon a while after he died and he'll return intact.

I'd say that counts as 2 or 3.