I just dont know why our tier 100 is ALL F*** PASSIVES

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Overtuned socket/socket bonuses were the cause of SotR absurd uptime or it was already pretty high to begin with? asking cause i don't really know much besides seeing treckie with 1200 crit gems and 1800 crit socket bonus on all his jewerly.
    It was honestly fairly high. I know that i did testing w/o gems or sockets and i was seeing high uptimes already.
    Recently it got nerfed decently hard, so we'll see (or at least w/e they implement the "new" build)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    OK thanks for the clarification Lim, as someone who doesn't have access to the alpha and usually plays my Pally casually (normal/heroic), I'm relying on you guys!
    If you're raiding normal/heroic you don't need to worry. Everything will be viable at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Did you miss the front page update, the feedback thread, and the last 5 pages here that discussed how they're replacing Knight Templar with Seraphim?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Yes, atm prob the most OP defensive wise tank in the game.
    With the upcoming changes our AM gets even stronger, albeit at the cost of far lower uptime than currently.
    Did I miss something? I thought our AM was staying the same, just the uptime was changing?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Yardu View Post
    How is prot self healing looking? Was getting divine purpose back only for ret? Also is there anything similar to divine purpose but passive for prot?
    As I understand, our self healing is one of the lowest for tanks atm unless you want to let yourself get very very low to capitalize on how GoTL works (which I honestly hate). I would prefer a mechanic based on damage taken in the last X seconds as opposed to based of remaining/missing health.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Did I miss something? I thought our AM was staying the same, just the uptime was changing?
    We're getting increase from Cons instead of AS now, which means that it'll be up even more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're getting increase from Cons instead of AS now, which means that it'll be up even more often.
    Aah yeah that makes sense.

Just a shame SHoR won't be up as much as the buff is...

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusoya View Post
    If you're raiding normal/heroic you don't need to worry. Everything will be viable at that level.

Did you miss the front page update, the feedback thread, and the last 5 pages here that discussed how they're replacing Knight Templar with Seraphim?
    No I didnt. But Seraphim is BAD design. It always was.

10+ Year Old Account
    But at least it's not passive!

Also... I hated it as a spell in D2, I loathed it as a spell in D3... I really hope Blessed Hammer fucks RIGHT off.

I never ever want to have to use it, so I really hope they sort out that row to make it not the 100% must pick talent.

No I didnt. But Seraphim is BAD design. It always was.
    What's part of seraphim is bad design ?

What's part of seraphim is bad design ?
    everything on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Are you kidding me , lol.
    Seraphim is not a interesting talent what so ever, its just a big stat boost, which is boring as f*** I think we can both agree that blizz can came up with something more fun.

Seraphim is not a interesting talent what so ever, its just a big stat boost, which is boring as f*** I think we can both agree that blizz can came up with something more fun.
    I rarely agree with lazel cause hes a gaycunt, but you should neck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rewyn View Post
    As I understand, our self healing is one of the lowest for tanks atm unless you want to let yourself get very very low to capitalize on how GoTL works (which I honestly hate). I would prefer a mechanic based on damage taken in the last X seconds as opposed to based of remaining/missing health.
    LotP needs another nerf, legitimately, still retardedly broken in some situations, and the 4 pc is going to make you do your self heal every 4-5 seconds.

Please refrain from insulting other forum users.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2016-05-03 at 06:09 PM.

You give up sotr to use "just a big stat boost" to increase your damage instead of using the same ability over and over. It is not boring, it actually creates interesting decision makings in fights.

To me this sounds like " I couldn't manage Seraphim in wod so I don't want to manage it in Legion either"
    I handled seraphim just fine even when its wasnt that massive buff. I just think is not interesting at all and even holy shield was better.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they "cant handle the subject" Get your s*** together.

You come into a forum saying seraphim is stupid when basically every top prot paladin in the world used it throughout WoD and enjoyed the gameplay of it.

What do you think I am going to think of you, really? I'm probably going to think you are some random guy who couldn't manage it, also can we please have logs of you managing your seraphim on first kills please.
    Oh, now I have to be on first kills to have the right to have an opinion? Thats good to know. But you know what, the legion tier 100 is so bad that Ill actually take seraphim for the expac if it stands that way.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like Seraphim, like at all. Its just my opinion, you can disagree without saying im handicaped or something, thats called being civilized.

Tbh, I don't have the haste requirements, like at all, to run Seraphim, I don't even have 1700 haste so I run empowered seals lol. But if I would have the haste I'm pretty sure I would love the option of Seraphim, the damage vs mitigation choice is such a great thing to have for tanking imo instead of being just a brain dead tank that just stands and presses buttons. That's why I loved reading what Troxism because he thinks the same way pretty much. My opinion of course.

Seraphim is stronger the lower ilvl you are? What do you mean don't have the haste requirement? (Talking wod here)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You give up sotr to use "just a big stat boost" to increase your damage instead of using the same ability over and over. It is not boring, it actually creates interesting decision makings in fights.

To me this sounds like " I couldn't manage Seraphim in wod so I don't want to manage it in Legion either"
    agreed, its sort of what prot needed honestly because before that change, prot was just a SPAM ALL THE THINGS IN ANY ORDER! kind of spec. if you go seraphim we have the option to go this route to utilize proper timing with rewarding boosts in damage and mitigation. i only wish there was something baseline which did this but was for pure damage because as it stands i REALLY think prot needs some sort of non defensive ability it needs to use for damage purposes.

Oh, now I have to be on first kills to have the right to have an opinion? Thats good to know. But you know what, the legion tier 100 is so bad that Ill actually take seraphim for the expac if it stands that way.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like Seraphim, like at all. Its just my opinion, you can disagree without saying im handicaped or something, thats called being civilized.
    >give no reason why Sera is bad
    >but sera is terrible in absolutely everything
    4Head

10+ Year Old Account
    I handled seraphim just fine even when its wasnt that massive buff. I just think is not interesting at all and even holy shield was better.
    How-

Oh... that explains that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.